The black disease

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
The black disease, 9
Leonie looked pleadingly at Nicole. "Please let me down, Mrs. Hausser," she begged. "It is unbearable. Believe me, I can not stand it. I had no idea how horrible the pain would be. I can not stand it any longer. Really! I can not anymore!"
"Yes, you can," said Nicole. She kissed Leonie on the mouth.
"You can," she repeated, stroking the girl's breasts. Leonie's nipples were erect and hard as little pebbles. "Deep down, you like what's happening to you! You enjoy it! Admit it!"
Her right hand, which had stroked Leonie's breasts, slid down between the legs of the crucified girl.
"You're soaking wet!", Nicole shouted. "Wet! Oh yes you like it! You love it! It turns you on!"
From Leonie's half-open mouth came a groan. Nicole fumbled on the cunt of the girl. Leonie could not help it. She was defenseless.
An arousing feeling for Nicole. She fingered Leonie eagerly.
"Tell me!" she demanded. "Say you like it!"
Leonie groaned. She was sweating. She whined. This time it was not just pain sounds.
Nicole smiled knowingly. "It turns you on to be nailed to the cross! Tell me about yourself! Tell me what you have done! Surely you were a bad girl. Tell me everything, Leonie!"
"I have ...", moaned Leonie. She tried to rear up, but at the moment she lacked the strength to do so. She could only hang silently on the cross and had to let Nicole touch her between the legs.
"What do you have?", Nicole asked. "Tell it to me!"
"I was electrically in church," Leonie sighed. "Electric and barefoot."
"Electric?" Nicole did not understand. "What do you mean?"
Leonie told her.
She had always wanted to go to church barefoot. She could not say exactly where the wish came from. It exited her going to church with bare feet. And there was more!
One Sunday, when she once again went to church with her grandmother, Leonie was "prepared". She had prepared herself for the church visit at home. She was fourteen and because it was warm, she wore only a simple summer dress and flat sandals on her bare feet. Under the dress she was naked. The grandmother had no idea that her young granddaughter was barefoot too under her summer dress and also not what she wore instead of a panty under her skirt.
Leonie had secretly got herself an electrical appliance, a tiny thing that could be carried unobtrusively. She had the dildo, which belonged to the electrical appliance, put in her cunt and fixed with a band-aid down there, so it could not slip out.
So prepared Leonie accompanied her grandmother to church. She had almost died of excitement. It would have been even better if she had been totally barefoot, but she did not dare. Surely the grandmother would have been against it, if her granddaughter had gone to church on bare feet.
But even so it was something very special for Leonie. She sat down in the front row of the benches so she could see the big crucifix behind the altar. When the Mass began, she slipped out of her sandals and put her bare feet on the cool stone floor.
"The priest saw it," Leonie said. She raised her head and looked at Nicole. "He was staring at my bare feet. He could not take his eyes off my feet." Leonie smiled. "At that time I already knew that some boys and men did look on bare girls' feet, that the sight aroused them. It totally turned me on to see how aroused the priest was by the sight of my naked feet."
Leonie had been sitting in the front bank enjoying the arousal of the priest's. She had unobtrusively pressed the start button of the electrical appliance and then the first waves had driven electricity through her cunt. The tingling had made her horny.
She had had to make every effort to look disinterested, inwardly half insane with excitement.
She had sat there, looking at the half-naked figure on the cross, watching from the corner of her eye the priest, who could not keep his eyes off her bare feet and imagined she was nailed to the cross instead of the figure. She imagined how she had been nude nailed to the cross before the Mass began, how the cross had been set up, and how, during the mass, she had to be naked and exposed to the glare of all people in the church and endured magnificent torments.
"I came several times during the mass," said Leonie. She kept reverently quiet as Nicole masturbated her. "It was so cool! I passed away with pleasure. I looked at the crucifix and wished all the time to be nailed there. Naked and helpless, at the mercy of the people. I imagined the priest staring at my naked body, as he was so aroused by my sight that he could barely hold his Mass. Ooh!"
"And you were barefoot," says Nicole.
"Yes," Leonie replied. Her pelvis pushed forwards, Nicole's hand came crawling towards her. "I liked that very much. I always liked to walk barefoot. But it was really great, after I found out in puberty that many boys and men look at girls bare feet. From then on, I often walked barefoot through the city enjoying the looks."
Leonie gasped. She pulled herself up by the arms. "It was so exiting! No one knew what was going on in me, how excited I was to walk barefoot in front of the men." She groaned loudly. "And the whole time I was walking through the pedestrian street with bare feet, I imagined myself nailed naked to a cross in the midst of all the people. It totally turned me on."
She reared up with a scream. "Yes! Yes! It…turn…ed...me...onnnn!" She screamed even louder. Then she came. She danced on Nicole's hand and came.
After that she hung exhausted on the nails that connected her to the cross.
Insoluble! Nicole thought, taking her hand out of Leonie's lap. The nails connect her indissolubly with the cross. And now she has had a forced pain orgasm. How cool! I can always force her to orgasm. She is defenseless.
Nicole had to think of what Leonie had confessed to her. The idea was exciting. She pictured Leonie as a teenager, going barefoot through the city, enjoying the arousal of the boys and men with her bare feet.
"Did you wear the electrical appliance even if you walked barefoot through the pedestrian area?" Nicole asked.
"Yes," Leonie gasped. "Often. It has made the experience even more beautiful. I liked to present myself in public. I dreamed of hanging naked on the cross in public."
Nicole looked at her watch. It was time for dinner.
She got off the stepladder. "I'm going to eat. I come back again later. See you then, Leonie."
She smiled at the girl: "Do not go away!" She had to laugh. Then she went.

The black disease, 9
Leonie looked pleadingly at Nicole. "Please let me down, Mrs. Hausser," she begged. "It is unbearable. Believe me, I can not stand it. I had no idea how horrible the pain would be. I can not stand it any longer. Really! I can not anymore!"
"Yes, you can," said Nicole. She kissed Leonie on the mouth.
"You can," she repeated, stroking the girl's breasts. Leonie's nipples were erect and hard as little pebbles. "Deep down, you like what's happening to you! You enjoy it! Admit it!"
Her right hand, which had stroked Leonie's breasts, slid down between the legs of the crucified girl.
"You're soaking wet!", Nicole shouted. "Wet! Oh yes you like it! You love it! It turns you on!"
From Leonie's half-open mouth came a groan. Nicole fumbled on the cunt of the girl. Leonie could not help it. She was defenseless.
An arousing feeling for Nicole. She fingered Leonie eagerly.
"Tell me!" she demanded. "Say you like it!"
Leonie groaned. She was sweating. She whined. This time it was not just pain sounds.
Nicole smiled knowingly. "It turns you on to be nailed to the cross! Tell me about yourself! Tell me what you have done! Surely you were a bad girl. Tell me everything, Leonie!"
"I have ...", moaned Leonie. She tried to rear up, but at the moment she lacked the strength to do so. She could only hang silently on the cross and had to let Nicole touch her between the legs.
"What do you have?", Nicole asked. "Tell it to me!"
"I was electrically in church," Leonie sighed. "Electric and barefoot."
"Electric?" Nicole did not understand. "What do you mean?"
Leonie told her.
She had always wanted to go to church barefoot. She could not say exactly where the wish came from. It exited her going to church with bare feet. And there was more!
One Sunday, when she once again went to church with her grandmother, Leonie was "prepared". She had prepared herself for the church visit at home. She was fourteen and because it was warm, she wore only a simple summer dress and flat sandals on her bare feet. Under the dress she was naked. The grandmother had no idea that her young granddaughter was barefoot too under her summer dress and also not what she wore instead of a panty under her skirt.
Leonie had secretly got herself an electrical appliance, a tiny thing that could be carried unobtrusively. She had the dildo, which belonged to the electrical appliance, put in her cunt and fixed with a band-aid down there, so it could not slip out.
So prepared Leonie accompanied her grandmother to church. She had almost died of excitement. It would have been even better if she had been totally barefoot, but she did not dare. Surely the grandmother would have been against it, if her granddaughter had gone to church on bare feet.
But even so it was something very special for Leonie. She sat down in the front row of the benches so she could see the big crucifix behind the altar. When the Mass began, she slipped out of her sandals and put her bare feet on the cool stone floor.
"The priest saw it," Leonie said. She raised her head and looked at Nicole. "He was staring at my bare feet. He could not take his eyes off my feet." Leonie smiled. "At that time I already knew that some boys and men did look on bare girls' feet, that the sight aroused them. It totally turned me on to see how aroused the priest was by the sight of my naked feet."
Leonie had been sitting in the front bank enjoying the arousal of the priest's. She had unobtrusively pressed the start button of the electrical appliance and then the first waves had driven electricity through her cunt. The tingling had made her horny.
She had had to make every effort to look disinterested, inwardly half insane with excitement.
She had sat there, looking at the half-naked figure on the cross, watching from the corner of her eye the priest, who could not keep his eyes off her bare feet and imagined she was nailed to the cross instead of the figure. She imagined how she had been nude nailed to the cross before the Mass began, how the cross had been set up, and how, during the mass, she had to be naked and exposed to the glare of all people in the church and endured magnificent torments.
"I came several times during the mass," said Leonie. She kept reverently quiet as Nicole masturbated her. "It was so cool! I passed away with pleasure. I looked at the crucifix and wished all the time to be nailed there. Naked and helpless, at the mercy of the people. I imagined the priest staring at my naked body, as he was so aroused by my sight that he could barely hold his Mass. Ooh!"
"And you were barefoot," says Nicole.
"Yes," Leonie replied. Her pelvis pushed forwards, Nicole's hand came crawling towards her. "I liked that very much. I always liked to walk barefoot. But it was really great, after I found out in puberty that many boys and men look at girls bare feet. From then on, I often walked barefoot through the city enjoying the looks."
Leonie gasped. She pulled herself up by the arms. "It was so exiting! No one knew what was going on in me, how excited I was to walk barefoot in front of the men." She groaned loudly. "And the whole time I was walking through the pedestrian street with bare feet, I imagined myself nailed naked to a cross in the midst of all the people. It totally turned me on."
She reared up with a scream. "Yes! Yes! It…turn…ed...me...onnnn!" She screamed even louder. Then she came. She danced on Nicole's hand and came.
After that she hung exhausted on the nails that connected her to the cross.
Insoluble! Nicole thought, taking her hand out of Leonie's lap. The nails connect her indissolubly with the cross. And now she has had a forced pain orgasm. How cool! I can always force her to orgasm. She is defenseless.
Nicole had to think of what Leonie had confessed to her. The idea was exciting. She pictured Leonie as a teenager, going barefoot through the city, enjoying the arousal of the boys and men with her bare feet.
"Did you wear the electrical appliance even if you walked barefoot through the pedestrian area?" Nicole asked.
"Yes," Leonie gasped. "Often. It has made the experience even more beautiful. I liked to present myself in public. I dreamed of hanging naked on the cross in public."
Nicole looked at her watch. It was time for dinner.
She got off the stepladder. "I'm going to eat. I come back again later. See you then, Leonie."
She smiled at the girl: "Do not go away!" She had to laugh. Then she went.

I love this!

The black disease, 10
When Nicole returned to the pavilion in the park after dinner, there was complete silence inside. She was startled. Was Leonie already dead? So fast? She felt disappointment rise inside her heart. That could not be true! The little girl was not allowed to escape so fast! Under no circumstances!
She ran to the cross. Leonie hung motionless on the crossbeam, her eyes wide open. Naked agony stood in the gaping eyes. Nicole saw Leonie's chest slowly rise and fall.
Thank God! She lives! She is breathing! She is not dead!
Nicole breathed hard. She would continue to enjoy Leonie, her sweet naked helpless suffering maid.
I really hope that she at least lasts til tomorrow, thought Nicole, while she got the stepladder and carried it to the cross. You must not get away so fast, girl! You have to suffer a lot!
She set up the stepladder and climbed up to Leonie. "Hello Leonie. I'm back. How are you?"
The girl raised her head. Even this little movement seemed to make a lot of effort. Streams of sweat ran down her face.
"Can I get something to drink please?", she asked.
Nicole climbed to the ground and fetched a bucket of water and a small sponge. She climbed up to Leonie and began to wash the girl's sweaty face.
Leonie tried to suck some water from the wet sponge, but Nicole did not allow it.
"Please!" Leonie whimpered. "I am so thirsty!"
Nicole did not answer her plea. She calmly washed Leonie's naked body with water. She took her time. She looked at Leonie's body with relish. What she saw, she liked. Leonie was beautiful. Truly a little beauty.
The beautiful princess on the cross.
Nicole put the bucket away and climbed back up to Leonie. She stroked the girl everywhere. She ran her fingers over the smooth soft skin of the girl. Yes, Leonie was beautiful. She was so pretty! And she had to die. What a waste!
But the Black disease was merciless and you could not help it. Nothing at all.
Nicole kissed Leonie's firm little breasts. She sucked gently on the nipples. How sweet that felt. She could do whatever she wanted with Leonie. The girl was defenseless.
"Please!" moaned Leonie. "Please let me have a drink! I'm so thirsty."
Nicole kissed the girl on the lips. Her tongue gained access. Leonie opened her lips and let Nicole in. Her little tongue played nimbly with Nicole's.
"How sweet you are!", Nicole breathed excited. "So sweet! Nothing tastes sweeter than the kisses of a crucified girl! I love you."
"Please give me something to drink, Mrs. Hausser," begged Leonie.
Nicole kissed her again. She could not get enough of Leonie's soft lips and her nimble tongue. Mmmm!
She grabbed Leonie's left breast and massaged it gently.
"You're so cute!" she said, looking deeply into the girl's eyes. "So sweet!"
She kissed Leonie again. "I love to see you on the cross," said Nicole. Her voice was hoarse with arousement. "Oh, how I love to see you on the cross! You are so beautiful in your pain.
You wanted to be crucified. You have dreamed your whole life of being crucified. You always wanted to be nailed to a cross."
Nicole kissed Leonie. "Not me. I do not want to get nailed. But I've always wanted to be there when a young girl like you is crucified. This is my dream! That's what I've always dreamed of: being at the crucifixion of a girl and watching her torture on the cross in agony. I've dreamed of listening to her screams and her request to let her down.
I wanted to watch her suffer on the cross. Maybe I even wanted to beat the nails through the hands and feet of this girl." Again she kissed Leonie on the mouth. "It was so nice to nail you, little one! So beautiful! How you have reared up! How you screamed! You have pissed in distress, you have lost control of your bladder and it has bubbled warm out of your lap. That was a nice detail, Leonie, my sweet little cross-girl."
Nicole stroked Leonie's breasts. "So beautiful! You are so beautiful in your pain! I love your helplessness. Watching you wind in agony arouses me beyond measure. I could not let you down from the cross, even if it were possible. I can not release you. I want to continue to watch how you have to suffer.
I always wanted that. I've wished to be there when a girl like you is crucified or even help to crucify her. Do you hate me for that? Do you want me to be punished for my feelings?"
Leonie looked submissively at Nicole. Her eyes were cloudy.
"I can not do anything anymore," she said in a broken voice. "The cross has broken my will. I just want to obey. I am completely degraded. I am deeply humbled. I am broken."
She looked Nicole in the eyes: "I will do everything you demand of me. Everything!"
"Oh you!" Nicole kissed Leonie. Then she got off the stepladder.
"Please, Mrs. Hausser," Leonie shouted after her. "Can I have something to drink, please? Please, Mrs. Hausser. I'm so terribly thirsty. Please give me a drink."
Nicole bent down. She opened her tennis shoes and got out. She was not wearing socks. Then she undressed naked. Naked, she climbed back up the stepladder. She leaned against Leonie's bare body. Being so close to the girl, feeling her bare skin on her own skin was wonderful.
Again, Nicole kissed the crucified girl. "You want something to drink? I give you to drink. I will humiliate you. I will humble you. You'll get something to drink from me, in a very personal way."
She reached over Leonie's head and held onto the upright pole, which protruded above the crossbeam. She pulled herself up and braced her bare feet to the right and left of Leonie's body against the wood. She climbed up her feet one foot at a time. Then she put her lower legs on the right and left of Leonie's head over the crossbeam. Her thighs were spread.
Nicole got into position. She let her abdomen down so far that her bare cunt floated right in front of Leonie's face.
"Now you're allowed to drink," said Nicole. "Drinking from my lap!" She brought her lap closer to the face of the crucified girl. Would Leonie drink? Would she take the humiliation of drinking the urine of a strange woman to quench her burning thirst? Was her will broken so far that she would humbly obey?
Leonie obeyed. Nicole felt the soft lips of the girl on her cunt. She sensed that Leonie's mouth was open in anticipation of the warm wetness of Nicole's lap.
She does! Nicole thought with excitement. My God, she really does! She drinks from my cunt!
She let it go. It was bubbling warmly out of her lap. She felt how soft lips sucked on her labia, how a small mouth enclosed her cunt and greedily sucked and swallowed. Leonie did not let a drop get lost.
Oh god, that's cool! Nicole thought. A crucified girl drinks urine straight from my cunt! That's so cool!
She writhed with arousal. Feeling Leonie's soft lips down there totally upset her. She let it rinse. She urinated extensively. When nothing more came out of Nicole, Leonie licked her cunt to catch even the last drop.
Nicole groaned loudly. "Yes!" she gasped. "Do that! Lick me! Show your gratitude! Serve your mistress, crucified girl! Come on! Obey! Satisfy me!"
Leonie obeyed. Her tongue played nimbly in Nicole's column. She ran over the inner and outer labia and she licked Nicole's clit and played around it.
Nicole groaned and gasped. She squirmed in front of Leonie's face. Leonie had to move to keep Nicoles pussy in her mouth. She groaned loudly as she squirmed in pain to follow Nicole's movements.
Nicole groaned and gasped in pleasure. She let out choppy sounds. She stammered barely comprehensible words. She called Leonie's name over and over again and she called her sweet little princess, her sweet little nailed girl.
"Lick me, my sweet nailed girl!" Nicole stammered. "Yes! Yes! Oh yes! Be diligent! Serve me! Lick me, cross girl! Serve me with your sweet tongue! Oh! Oooh!"
Nicole whimpered in the highest tones. She passed away with pleasure. Never before had she experienced something so excitingly beautiful. A crucified girl writhing in pain satisfied her with the mouth she had recently urinated on. What a beautiful humiliation!
Lick hard, humiliated girl! Nicole thought. Yes! Yes!
Leonie's tongue licked eagerly. Lick-lick-lick it went nimble up and down, back and forth and in the circle around Nicoles clit. Nicole let out small cries. She could not hold on anymore. She got loud. She screamed in pleasure as she was satisfied by this sweet tortured girl.
Then she came. Her body tensed in a pleasurable way. Nicole screamed hoarsely. She stuttered and stammered. She gasped and screamed. She had to hold on by force, otherwise she would have lost her footing. She came endlessly. It was wonderful.
Then she descended from the cross. She leaned against Leonie and hugged the girl.
"Oh you sweet nailed girl!" she said. Her breathing was still fast and hectic. "What a cute thing you are!"
When she calmed down, she got off the ladder. She got the bottle of water and gave Leonie to drink as much as she wanted.
Then she went.
Before she left the pavilion, she took one last look at the cross. Leonie hung silently on the wood. Would she still be alive the next morning? Nicole hoped with all her heart.

The black disease, 10
When Nicole returned to the pavilion in the park after dinner, there was complete silence inside. She was startled. Was Leonie already dead? So fast? She felt disappointment rise inside her heart. That could not be true! The little girl was not allowed to escape so fast! Under no circumstances!
She ran to the cross. Leonie hung motionless on the crossbeam, her eyes wide open. Naked agony stood in the gaping eyes. Nicole saw Leonie's chest slowly rise and fall.
Nicole breathed hard. She would continue to enjoy Leonie, her sweet naked helpless suffering maid.
I really hope that she at least lasts til tomorrow, thought Nicole, while she got the stepladder and carried it to the cross. You must not get away so fast, girl! You have to suffer a lot!
She set up the stepladder and climbed up to Leonie. "Hello Leonie. I'm back. How are you?"
The girl raised her head. Even this little movement seemed to make a lot of effort. Streams of sweat ran down her face.
Nicole climbed to the ground and fetched a bucket of water and a small sponge. She climbed up to Leonie and began to wash the girl's sweaty face.
Leonie tried to suck some water from the wet sponge, but Nicole did not allow it.
Nicole did not answer her plea. She calmly washed Leonie's naked body with water. She took her time. She looked at Leonie's body with relish. What she saw, she liked. Leonie was beautiful. Truly a little beauty.
Nicole put the bucket away and climbed back up to Leonie. She stroked the girl everywhere. She ran her fingers over the smooth soft skin of the girl. Yes, Leonie was beautiful. She was so pretty! And she had to die. What a waste!
Nicole kissed Leonie's firm little breasts. She sucked gently on the nipples. How sweet that felt. She could do whatever she wanted with Leonie. The girl was defenseless.
Nicole kissed the girl on the lips. Her tongue gained access. Leonie opened her lips and let Nicole in. Her little tongue played nimbly with Nicole's.
"How sweet you are!", Nicole breathed excited. "So sweet! Nothing tastes sweeter than the kisses of a crucified girl! I love you."
Nicole kissed her again. She could not get enough of Leonie's soft lips and her nimble tongue. Mmmm!
She kissed Leonie again. "I love to see you on the cross," said Nicole. Her voice was hoarse with arousement. "Oh, how I love to see you on the cross! You are so beautiful in your pain.
You wanted to be crucified. You have dreamed your whole life of being crucified. You always wanted to be nailed to a cross."
Nicole kissed Leonie. "Not me. I do not want to get nailed. But I've always wanted to be there when a young girl like you is crucified. This is my dream! That's what I've always dreamed of: being at the crucifixion of a girl and watching her torture on the cross in agony. I've dreamed of listening to her screams and her request to let her down.
I wanted to watch her suffer on the cross. Maybe I even wanted to beat the nails through the hands and feet of this girl." Again she kissed Leonie on the mouth. "It was so nice to nail you, little one! So beautiful! How you have reared up! How you screamed! You have pissed in distress, you have lost control of your bladder and it has bubbled warm out of your lap. That was a nice detail, Leonie, my sweet little cross-girl."
Nicole stroked Leonie's breasts. "So beautiful! You are so beautiful in your pain! I love your helplessness. Watching you wind in agony arouses me beyond measure. I could not let you down from the cross, even if it were possible. I can not release you. I want to continue to watch how you have to suffer.
I always wanted that. I've wished to be there when a girl like you is crucified or even help to crucify her. Do you hate me for that? Do you want me to be punished for my feelings?"
"I can not do anything anymore," she said in a broken voice. "The cross has broken my will. I just want to obey. I am completely degraded. I am deeply humbled. I am broken."
She looked Nicole in the eyes: "I will do everything you demand of me. Everything!"
"Please, Mrs. Hausser," Leonie shouted after her. "Can I have something to drink, please? Please, Mrs. Hausser. I'm so terribly thirsty. Please give me a drink."
Nicole bent down. She opened her tennis shoes and got out. She was not wearing socks. Then she undressed naked. Naked, she climbed back up the stepladder. She leaned against Leonie's bare body. Being so close to the girl, feeling her bare skin on her own skin was wonderful.
Again, Nicole kissed the crucified girl. "You want something to drink? I give you to drink. I will humiliate you. I will humble you. You'll get something to drink from me, in a very personal way."
She reached over Leonie's head and held onto the upright pole, which protruded above the crossbeam. She pulled herself up and braced her bare feet to the right and left of Leonie's body against the wood. She climbed up her feet one foot at a time. Then she put her lower legs on the right and left of Leonie's head over the crossbeam. Her thighs were spread.
Nicole got into position. She let her abdomen down so far that her bare cunt floated right in front of Leonie's face.
"Now you're allowed to drink," said Nicole. "Drinking from my lap!" She brought her lap closer to the face of the crucified girl. Would Leonie drink? Would she take the humiliation of drinking the urine of a strange woman to quench her burning thirst? Was her will broken so far that she would humbly obey?
Leonie obeyed. Nicole felt the soft lips of the girl on her cunt. She sensed that Leonie's mouth was open in anticipation of the warm wetness of Nicole's lap.
She does! Nicole thought with excitement. My God, she really does! She drinks from my cunt!
She let it go. It was bubbling warmly out of her lap. She felt how soft lips sucked on her labia, how a small mouth enclosed her cunt and greedily sucked and swallowed. Leonie did not let a drop get lost.
Oh god, that's cool! Nicole thought. A crucified girl drinks urine straight from my cunt! That's so cool!
She writhed with arousal. Feeling Leonie's soft lips down there totally upset her. She let it rinse. She urinated extensively. When nothing more came out of Nicole, Leonie licked her cunt to catch even the last drop.
Nicole groaned loudly. "Yes!" she gasped. "Do that! Lick me! Show your gratitude! Serve your mistress, crucified girl! Come on! Obey! Satisfy me!"
Leonie obeyed. Her tongue played nimbly in Nicole's column. She ran over the inner and outer labia and she licked Nicole's clit and played around it.
Nicole groaned and gasped. She squirmed in front of Leonie's face. Leonie had to move to keep Nicoles pussy in her mouth. She groaned loudly as she squirmed in pain to follow Nicole's movements.
Nicole groaned and gasped in pleasure. She let out choppy sounds. She stammered barely comprehensible words. She called Leonie's name over and over again and she called her sweet little princess, her sweet little nailed girl.
"Lick me, my sweet nailed girl!" Nicole stammered. "Yes! Yes! Oh yes! Be diligent! Serve me! Lick me, cross girl! Serve me with your sweet tongue! Oh! Oooh!"
Nicole whimpered in the highest tones. She passed away with pleasure. Never before had she experienced something so excitingly beautiful. A crucified girl writhing in pain satisfied her with the mouth she had recently urinated on. What a beautiful humiliation!
Leonie's tongue licked eagerly. Lick-lick-lick it went nimble up and down, back and forth and in the circle around Nicoles clit. Nicole let out small cries. She could not hold on anymore. She got loud. She screamed in pleasure as she was satisfied by this sweet tortured girl.
Then she came. Her body tensed in a pleasurable way. Nicole screamed hoarsely. She stuttered and stammered. She gasped and screamed. She had to hold on by force, otherwise she would have lost her footing. She came endlessly. It was wonderful.
Then she descended from the cross. She leaned against Leonie and hugged the girl.
"Oh you sweet nailed girl!" she said. Her breathing was still fast and hectic. "What a cute thing you are!"
When she calmed down, she got off the ladder. She got the bottle of water and gave Leonie to drink as much as she wanted.
Then she went.
Before she left the pavilion, she took one last look at the cross. Leonie hung silently on the wood. Would she still be alive the next morning? Nicole hoped with all her heart.

It just gets better and better! So deliciously depraved!

The black disease, 10
Then she went.

You do know how to create a lovely dominatrix in a slow and pleasing manner with the past few chapters, especially with this last chapter. You have a unique method for it. I look forward to more :D

The black disease, 11
The next morning, Nicole looked at the screen, showing the inside of the pavilion, immediately after waking up. She saw Leonie hanging on the cross. She heard a groan from the speaker and saw the girl rearing once.
OK then! Leonie was still alive.
Nicole got ready to go to Leonie. She thought of how the girl had told of her escapade in church. She had worn an electric device under her summer dress and had not worn any panties.
Nicole grinned. "Well ... I can too!" She brought her own little joy donor. She was a woman who lived as a single and she knew many ways to make herself pleasures.
She had ordered her small electrical appliance at a delivery for erotic toys. The dildo was mounted on a harness of thin leather straps. The straps ran around her waist and between her legs. Nicole introduced the dildo in her pussy and pulled the leather straps that ran between her legs pretty tight. She liked that.
She had put on the thing many times before and was enjoying it, but only at home. She had never come up with the idea to carry the dildo secretly in public. Leonie's idea was great, she thought. The high-performance battery in the electric dildo provided power for several hours and the electronic control unit worked wirelessly and was tiny. It was attached to the clothing with a clip. She could also carry it in her pocket. So no one would see that Nicole had prepared herself in a special way.
When she started to leave, she paused. Following an inspiration, she took off her tennis shoes. She walked barefoot through the park to the pavilion. She wanted to be like Leonie, the sweet barefoot cruxgirl.
As she walked across the dewy grass, Nicole decided to write Leonis fantasies on her laptop. She was sure to need them for her next novel. In the novel, of course, there should be a crucifixion again.
I could describe how an older woman keeps a young girl trapped, she mused, touching her bare feet down the floor with emotion. The dewy grass felt heavenly beneath her bare soles. Why had she never noticed that before? Without Leonie, she would never have thought of walking barefoot through the park.
In her mind, Nicole saw a woman of her own age in front of her inner eye. This woman lived in seclusion in an old castle in the middle of a large park. She had invited a very young girl pretending to be her missing niece. Of course she was not! The girl was a liar, a lousy little impostor, who was after the millions of the rich women. That's why she pretended to be the future heiress.
The woman foud out what was going on and she mixed the lousy little thing narcotic into breakfast. When the girl was helpless, the woman took her to a secluded pavilion on her property and tied her naked on a cross. Then she patiently waited until the little cheater woke up and nailed her to the wood.
The idea aroused Nicole in excitement. She turned on the electrical device and felt the arousing tingle between her thighs. Nice!
Nicole already described in great detail how the woman lifted the cross with a crane while the deceitful girl howled and screamed. Hey, how the little liar would dance! She would scream and plead for mercy all the time. A nice idea. Nicole liked the idea.
Maybe I should write that the cheater is planning to kill her alleged aunt, she mused, gently putting her bare feet on the gras. God! This dewy grass is heavenly! In the future, I will often run through the park on my bare feet early in the morning. Hmmm ... that's what I write in my novel. That fits well. The swindler brings the woman to this idea and they walk together barefoot through the dewy morning grass. This flatters the little one in the woman.
Yes, I will note this later on the laptop.
Nicole came to the pavilion. As she entered, Leonie raised her head, "Oh, Mrs. Hausser! There you are finally! I thought, you will not come to me anymore. Mrs. Hausser, please give me something to drink. I'm so thirsty!"
Nicole placed the stepladder in front of the cross. She got the bottle and gave Leonie a drink. "Take small sips, dear," she said. "Otherwise you get stomach cramps. Always slow! You have enough time. You get as much to drink as you want."
Leonie glanced down. "You are barefoot, Mrs. Hausser," she said in a low, humble voice.
"I wanted to be like you," said Nicole. "I wanted to walk on bare feet just like you did. I like the idea. I'll do that more often in the future."
She gave Nicole a kiss: "But I'm not going to nail myself to the cross. That's not for me. I prefer to watch when others are crucified. You, for example. You're so sweet! You should see yourself, Leonie. You look cute, as you hang on the cross."
Leonie smiled painfully at her. "It's nice that you like it," she said in that humble voice. "So you have some joy. Thank you for making this experience possible, Mrs. Hausser. I'm really thankful."
Nicole kissed her. "I'm going to work a bit on the computer now. Suffer, sweetheart!"
She got off the stepladder and walked to the small desk. She opened the laptop and started to write. She kept looking at Leonie. The sight of the suffering girl put her in a state of arousement. She increased the voltage on the remote control of her electrical appliance. The tingling in her cunt became stronger. More arousing.
Nicole wrote down her idea with the young swindler. The girl went barefoot to a church where the rich woman prayed once a week. The girl went barefoot to the altar and knelt there. The rich woman noticed this immediately because her missing niece had often done so too.
As Nicole wrote, she watched Leonie wriggle on the cross. After a long time in which she had been quietly hanging on the nails, the girl began again to squirm on the wood. It was a sublime sight. Nicole hoped the girl would last a long time.
Nicole was busy typing on the keyboard. Leonie eagerly squirmed on the cross. She moaned sweetly and she was sweating. You could see the agony that she experienced clearly in the face of the young girl. The pain was written in her eyes. Nicole drank the beautiful sight with her eyes. She could not get enough. Again and again she looked at the naked, sweat-covered girl's body, writhing in slow ecstasies of pain on the cross.
Likewise, the fraudulent girl would squirm. Nicole wrote everything down. Even the swindler would be very young and slender dainty figure. She would have little princess feet and like running barefoot like the wealthy woman's niece always did before disappearing one day.
Nicole noted that the swindler was going to tell the rich woman how, at the age of eight, she'd stepped on a board sticking out of a small nail and how it had stabbed the sole of her foot. All this information the clerk had secretly procured to tell the rich woman that she was the missing niece.
For her fraud, the girl would suffer on the cross.
Like Leonie. Only that Leonie was on the cross voluntarily. Nicole looked up. Leonie suffered indescribably. Nicole noticed something: the girl had not begged to be released that day. Had Leonie come to terms with having to stay on the cross? Did she finally love it? Did she love to be nailed to the cross, in defiance of all torment?
You love it, Nicole thought as she watched Leonie. How sweet you wind up! You look so cute in your pain!
Nicole increased the voltage on her electrical appliance. Now it pulsed wildly in her cunt. She groaned loudly. She could not write at the keyboard anymore. She leaned back in the chair and opened her thighs.
She turned up the voltage regulator of the electrical appliance even higher as she watched Leonie as she writhed on the cross. God, that was a beautiful sight! It was arousing to look at the naked girl on the cross. So beautiful! So exciting!
Nicole turned the tension even higher. A small scream flew over her lips. She bowed her back. The arousal in her lap rose. She started to whimper. She did not let Leonie out of her eyes for a second. With excitement, she watched as the girl squirmed. Leonie twisted at the nails hammered through her slender wrists. She danced on the nails, which were driven trough her little feet. Oh sweet nail girl!
"Suffering nail girl!", Nicole whispered and increased again the current strength of her electric masturbation device. The thin leather belt did cut deeply into her crotch. It tingled and throbbed down there. Nicole groaned. Nicole whimpered. She looked intently at Leonie.
"Nail girl! Oh nail girl on the cross!" Nicole moaned. "Wind yourself on the cross! Wind yourself!"
With a soft cry Nicole came. She arched her back and stretched her spread legs. It raced through her like an electric shock as she came in waves. All the while she looked at Leonie, who was hanging on the cross. Nicole came.
Finally she sank down with a gasp. She switched off the little electric joy dispenser. Ah, that had been nice! Nicole felt wonderfully relaxed. She felt good. She saw how Leonie suffered. Leonie was not relaxed. No, not Leonie.
Nor does the cheater in Nicole's mind.
I'll write this novel, Nicole thought. Tomorrow morning, I'll start putting my notes in the right order and then I'll start.
She was looking forward to writing. She would describe the agony of the swindler on the cross down to the smallest detail.
She will suffer four days on the cross, she supposed. At least three!
She looked at Leonie. Would Leonie last so long?
She has the black disease, Nicole thought. This disease weakened a human. She wished Leonie had enough strength to last three days, but maybe the girl would not be able to survive that long.

Please, sassi, do not interpret the lack of comments as lack of interest. This beautifully written, intense story is all the better for the lack of banter and interruptions.

Agreed. Eager anticipation of the next jaw-dropping installment is all that is really appropriate here. (With the occasional comment saying how much we are enjoying this, how well-observed particularly Nicole's character is, and how original it is.)

The black disease, 12
Nicole saved her work and switched off the computer. She fetched the stepladder and the water bottle and climbed up to give Leonie a drink. Drinking was important so that the girl did not dehydrate. Leonie should be as fit as possible to last for a long time.
"Drink honey!", Nicole encouraged her sweet prisoner. "Drink, so you can last long! I want to see you on the cross for a long time. You are a wonderful sight."
She fetched the bucket and sponge and washed Leonie from head to toe. She noticed again how little the girl's wounds were bleeding. Death on the cross was not due to blood loss. An interesting detail that she had to remember for her new novel.
Nicole brought the utensils away and she climbed back up to Leonie. She kissed the girl on the mouth. Leonie returned the kiss obediently. She was so submissive! It aroused Nicole how submissive the young girl was. Leonie was not a bit rebellious. She was obedient and submissive.
So would be the swindler in her new novel, but only after hours of fighting on the cross. First, the cross had to break the will of the young cheater.
Nicole kissed her sweet prisoner again. "Hold on for a long time, my darling! Do you hear? I want to experience you on the cross for as long as possible. You are so beautiful on the cross. So sweet! You do not believe what a wonderful picture you show off!"
"I do not know how long it will be," said Leonie. She spoke slowly and hesitantly. "I do not have any strength any more. I feel how life leaves me. The cross robs live from me."
She was crying quietly.
"I wished it so much! I always dreamed about it. But it hurts so much! It hurts so bad!"
She looked at Nicole through a veil of tears: "It hurts terribly. The pain is inexpressible. It always hurts whether I move or whether I am hanging still on the cross. It hurts a lot. This impossible pain fills me completely."
She laughed softly, in spite of her tears. "Oh, how many times have I imagined it! Already as a very young girl, I imagined being nailed and then during puberty these ideas became something totally arousing.
When I imagined myself being nailed to the cross, I was very aroused. In my mind I cried and begged and suffered and endured it."
Leonie looked Nicole in the eyes. "Yes, in thought ... In my imagination I have endured it. But it is unbearable, Mrs. Hausser! I had no idea how horrible it really is. It is terrible! It is unbearable. I can not stand it, not a second longer!"
Nicole listened with beating heart to the confession of the young girl. How sweet Leonie was in her pain!
Leonie managed a smile, though she was half insane in pain: "It's much more terrifying than I ever imagined. I can not stand it. But Mrs. Hausser: I can stand it! I can bear it! I must! I endure the unbearable!"
There was a touch of pride in the girl's halting voice. "I can bear it. Me, Leonie Hauser, I endure the crucifixion in humility and servility."
She hung her head. "But not for much longer," she said in a low, brittle voice. “Not for long. I feel it, I do not have much strength left. I will not last much longer. The cross steals my life bit by bit."
She raised her head, "But I'm going to suffer terribly until the last second. The cross does not release me, not for a second. No. The cross tortures me incessantly. The cross is cruel."
She gave a shaky laugh: "And of all times I have dreamed so much of a permanent crucifixion!"
Leonie reared up, panting. She writhed trembling on the cross. Nicole stroked the girl's face. She listened intently. She did not want to miss a single word from Leonie.
Leonie started to speak, "It was one of my favorite fantasies. I dreamed of being crucified for a long time, for a very long time. For one year or even longer.
It was in a distant Fantasyland. There girls have been nailed to the cross for a long time. At first I was laid naked on my back and tied up with my legs spread." Leonie looked at Nicole: “Naked! I did not wear anything! So they put me on my back and strapped to such a frame, legs spread wide. It happened in public. All the people who felt like watching and many were!
I was strapped to my stomach so I could not riot in pain. Then a priestess gave me an injection. In the clitoris! With a very long needle. You know that the clitoris in the body of a girl still reaches deep into the flesh? "
"Yes," Nicole replied. She eagerly listened to Leonie's fantastic story.
"So this long needle was stuck deep in my clit," Leonie continued. "It hurt a lot and I screamed like on a spit. I wanted to rear up, but the abdominal belt held me down. I howled and screamed and people watched with interest. They liked to watch a young girl being tormented. It aroused them.
And it hurted me. I suffered in big torture."
Leonie smiled. "I liked that. I loved the idea of ??being publicly tortured."
She looked at Nicole. "I screamed, but not for long. This cruel clitoris syringe had a certain side effect: you became silent! The voice was paralyzed and no one could say a word. You could not even whisper. I thought that was even more cruel than being gagged. If you are gagged, you can still squeak quietly and hum."
Leonie imitated the sound of a gagged girl deceptively real: "Mmh! Bmm! MMMF!"
She pulled herself up by the crossbar. "Auuu!" For a while she hung trembling on the cross. She gasped. Sweat ran down her face. "Oh god, this pain!" She smiled at Nicole. "I can stand it. I withstand the pain. Do you see that, Mrs. Hausser?"
She continued in her story: "They tied my hands behind my back and I was led to a church stark naked. Always many people were there and watched. In the church I was nailed to a cross. It hurted terribly when the nails were hammered in and it hurted when I was raised on the cross, but I could not make a sound. I was mute like a fish.
I squirmed without a sound on the cross and the people watched and delectated my torments.
I was sentenced to stay on the cross for a year. They gave me drink from a holy cup. The potion was a special medicine. It caused my bowels to shut down. From then on, I only got liquid food in the form of teas and broths and I urinated, but my gut was off.
So I stuck to this cross. For one year."
Nicole shuddered while listening. It started to tingle between her thighs. What Leonie just told her was incredible! What an idea! Crucified for one year!
"So I hung on that cross," Leonie continued. "I was completely helpless. I had to be fed and a young girl took care of me. She cut my fingernails and toenails. She fed me and she washed me from head to toe every other day. At first, the crucifixion only hurt. I suffered terrible pain, but over time my wounds healed and I endured the crucifixion.
If the girl washed me and touched my breasts or my pussy, then it aroused me beyond measure. I would have liked that she fumbles me with the hand, but I could not plead to her to do it because I was completely mute. That was a very special torture, to experience no salvation!
I could not beg for salvation. I could not even whisper!
And once a month, the priestess came and gave me a new syringe in the clit. Then I could not scream."
Leonie smiled: "But sometimes a substitute came instead of the young girl and that was an older experienced woman. She washed me pretty roughly. She was a feisty person.
Now we want to wash you properly, missy, she said loudly and the people who were down in the church, listened and they looked! They did not miss anything.
The woman scrubbed me from head to toe and then she grabbed between my legs and fumbled me to orgasm.
You like that, right, you naughty young thing?, she called and fucked me with her hand while everyone watched.
I was defenseless at the procedure and had to keep still. I could not make a sound and had to endure everything silently. Of course, I liked it when the woman masturbated me on the cross. But I was infinitely ashamed because all the many people were watching. Oh! The shame was so nice!
And the crucifixion first! I loved that idea!"
Leonie sank down. She groaned loudly. "How did I love this idea! A whole year on the cross! Or even longer! Three years! Five! Ten!
A year-long life in complete dependence. A life on the cross, almost condemned to complete immobility. I could wind a little, nothing else. I did not get started. It was so nice to imagine that.
And one more thing: you did not age when you were crucified in this far away Fantasyland! As long as you were nailed to the cross, you did not get a day older, on the contrary! You became even younger when you were older. Women of fifty years voluntarily went to the cross for a few years. When they were allowed to go down from the cross after ten years, they were young again! They were twenty years old and that youthfulness lasted as long as they had been on the cross.
Many older ladies voluntarily took the cross. I was one of many church girls forced to cross. We were taken away from the street and crucified, whether we wanted to or not. "
Leonie tried to rear up. She could not do it. She was hanging quietly for a while. She smiled.
She smiles! Nicole thought. My God, she smiles, though she almost dies in pain! What a girl! She is really a true cross girl. She is so cute!
"Often I put on the electrical appliance," Leonie reported. "I turned it on and imagined that I was nailed to the cross in that distant Fantasyland for several years and would suffer. It made me keen to imagine this while the electrical appliance tingled and throbbed between my legs. Then I lay on my back and writhed in lustful ecstasies, dreaming that I was truly crucified. Sometimes it completely dominated my thinking. "

The black disease, 12
Nicole saved her work and switched off the computer. She fetched the stepladder and the water bottle and climbed up to give Leonie a drink. Drinking was important so that the girl did not dehydrate. Leonie should be as fit as possible to last for a long time.
"Drink honey!", Nicole encouraged her sweet prisoner. "Drink, so you can last long! I want to see you on the cross for a long time. You are a wonderful sight."
She fetched the bucket and sponge and washed Leonie from head to toe. She noticed again how little the girl's wounds were bleeding. Death on the cross was not due to blood loss. An interesting detail that she had to remember for her new novel.
Nicole brought the utensils away and she climbed back up to Leonie. She kissed the girl on the mouth. Leonie returned the kiss obediently. She was so submissive! It aroused Nicole how submissive the young girl was. Leonie was not a bit rebellious. She was obedient and submissive.
So would be the swindler in her new novel, but only after hours of fighting on the cross. First, the cross had to break the will of the young cheater.
Nicole kissed her sweet prisoner again. "Hold on for a long time, my darling! Do you hear? I want to experience you on the cross for as long as possible. You are so beautiful on the cross. So sweet! You do not believe what a wonderful picture you show off!"
"I do not know how long it will be," said Leonie. She spoke slowly and hesitantly. "I do not have any strength any more. I feel how life leaves me. The cross robs live from me."
She was crying quietly.
"I wished it so much! I always dreamed about it. But it hurts so much! It hurts so bad!"
She looked at Nicole through a veil of tears: "It hurts terribly. The pain is inexpressible. It always hurts whether I move or whether I am hanging still on the cross. It hurts a lot. This impossible pain fills me completely."
She laughed softly, in spite of her tears. "Oh, how many times have I imagined it! Already as a very young girl, I imagined being nailed and then during puberty these ideas became something totally arousing.
When I imagined myself being nailed to the cross, I was very aroused. In my mind I cried and begged and suffered and endured it."
Leonie looked Nicole in the eyes. "Yes, in thought ... In my imagination I have endured it. But it is unbearable, Mrs. Hausser! I had no idea how horrible it really is. It is terrible! It is unbearable. I can not stand it, not a second longer!"
Nicole listened with beating heart to the confession of the young girl. How sweet Leonie was in her pain!
Leonie managed a smile, though she was half insane in pain: "It's much more terrifying than I ever imagined. I can not stand it. But Mrs. Hausser: I can stand it! I can bear it! I must! I endure the unbearable!"
There was a touch of pride in the girl's halting voice. "I can bear it. Me, Leonie Hauser, I endure the crucifixion in humility and servility."
She hung her head. "But not for much longer," she said in a low, brittle voice. “Not for long. I feel it, I do not have much strength left. I will not last much longer. The cross steals my life bit by bit."
She raised her head, "But I'm going to suffer terribly until the last second. The cross does not release me, not for a second. No. The cross tortures me incessantly. The cross is cruel."
She gave a shaky laugh: "And of all times I have dreamed so much of a permanent crucifixion!"
Leonie reared up, panting. She writhed trembling on the cross. Nicole stroked the girl's face. She listened intently. She did not want to miss a single word from Leonie.
Leonie started to speak, "It was one of my favorite fantasies. I dreamed of being crucified for a long time, for a very long time. For one year or even longer.
It was in a distant Fantasyland. There girls have been nailed to the cross for a long time. At first I was laid naked on my back and tied up with my legs spread." Leonie looked at Nicole: “Naked! I did not wear anything! So they put me on my back and strapped to such a frame, legs spread wide. It happened in public. All the people who felt like watching and many were!
I was strapped to my stomach so I could not riot in pain. Then a priestess gave me an injection. In the clitoris! With a very long needle. You know that the clitoris in the body of a girl still reaches deep into the flesh? "
"Yes," Nicole replied. She eagerly listened to Leonie's fantastic story.
"So this long needle was stuck deep in my clit," Leonie continued. "It hurt a lot and I screamed like on a spit. I wanted to rear up, but the abdominal belt held me down. I howled and screamed and people watched with interest. They liked to watch a young girl being tormented. It aroused them.
And it hurted me. I suffered in big torture."
Leonie smiled. "I liked that. I loved the idea of ??being publicly tortured."
She looked at Nicole. "I screamed, but not for long. This cruel clitoris syringe had a certain side effect: you became silent! The voice was paralyzed and no one could say a word. You could not even whisper. I thought that was even more cruel than being gagged. If you are gagged, you can still squeak quietly and hum."
Leonie imitated the sound of a gagged girl deceptively real: "Mmh! Bmm! MMMF!"
She pulled herself up by the crossbar. "Auuu!" For a while she hung trembling on the cross. She gasped. Sweat ran down her face. "Oh god, this pain!" She smiled at Nicole. "I can stand it. I withstand the pain. Do you see that, Mrs. Hausser?"
She continued in her story: "They tied my hands behind my back and I was led to a church stark naked. Always many people were there and watched. In the church I was nailed to a cross. It hurted terribly when the nails were hammered in and it hurted when I was raised on the cross, but I could not make a sound. I was mute like a fish.
I squirmed without a sound on the cross and the people watched and delectated my torments.
I was sentenced to stay on the cross for a year. They gave me drink from a holy cup. The potion was a special medicine. It caused my bowels to shut down. From then on, I only got liquid food in the form of teas and broths and I urinated, but my gut was off.
So I stuck to this cross. For one year."
Nicole shuddered while listening. It started to tingle between her thighs. What Leonie just told her was incredible! What an idea! Crucified for one year!
"So I hung on that cross," Leonie continued. "I was completely helpless. I had to be fed and a young girl took care of me. She cut my fingernails and toenails. She fed me and she washed me from head to toe every other day. At first, the crucifixion only hurt. I suffered terrible pain, but over time my wounds healed and I endured the crucifixion.
If the girl washed me and touched my breasts or my pussy, then it aroused me beyond measure. I would have liked that she fumbles me with the hand, but I could not plead to her to do it because I was completely mute. That was a very special torture, to experience no salvation!
I could not beg for salvation. I could not even whisper!
And once a month, the priestess came and gave me a new syringe in the clit. Then I could not scream."
Leonie smiled: "But sometimes a substitute came instead of the young girl and that was an older experienced woman. She washed me pretty roughly. She was a feisty person.
Now we want to wash you properly, missy, she said loudly and the people who were down in the church, listened and they looked! They did not miss anything.
The woman scrubbed me from head to toe and then she grabbed between my legs and fumbled me to orgasm.
You like that, right, you naughty young thing?, she called and fucked me with her hand while everyone watched.
I was defenseless at the procedure and had to keep still. I could not make a sound and had to endure everything silently. Of course, I liked it when the woman masturbated me on the cross. But I was infinitely ashamed because all the many people were watching. Oh! The shame was so nice!
And the crucifixion first! I loved that idea!"
Leonie sank down. She groaned loudly. "How did I love this idea! A whole year on the cross! Or even longer! Three years! Five! Ten!
A year-long life in complete dependence. A life on the cross, almost condemned to complete immobility. I could wind a little, nothing else. I did not get started. It was so nice to imagine that.
And one more thing: you did not age when you were crucified in this far away Fantasyland! As long as you were nailed to the cross, you did not get a day older, on the contrary! You became even younger when you were older. Women of fifty years voluntarily went to the cross for a few years. When they were allowed to go down from the cross after ten years, they were young again! They were twenty years old and that youthfulness lasted as long as they had been on the cross.
Many older ladies voluntarily took the cross. I was one of many church girls forced to cross. We were taken away from the street and crucified, whether we wanted to or not. "
Leonie tried to rear up. She could not do it. She was hanging quietly for a while. She smiled.
She smiles! Nicole thought. My God, she smiles, though she almost dies in pain! What a girl! She is really a true cross girl. She is so cute!
"Often I put on the electrical appliance," Leonie reported. "I turned it on and imagined that I was nailed to the cross in that distant Fantasyland for several years and would suffer. It made me keen to imagine this while the electrical appliance tingled and throbbed between my legs. Then I lay on my back and writhed in lustful ecstasies, dreaming that I was truly crucified. Sometimes it completely dominated my thinking. "

This crucifixion sounds like the story of the fountain of youth with a twist for those who wish to experience it with pleasure and pain instead of water. A nice way of using an old legend :)

The black disease, 13
My God, that's cool! Nicole thought. What a great fantasy!
She felt the tingle between her legs. She decided to incorporate Leonie's fantasy of long-term crucifixion into a novel.
Leonie sighed deeply. "That was nothing but a fantasy! Only thinking! A nice and exciting idea. It was fun to dream it up.
But it does not work. In fact, that's impossible. You can not live a whole year on the cross, as great as the idea is."
She turned her head and looked at her right hand, which was nailed to the crossbeam. Nicole followed the girl's gaze. She saw the carpenter's nail in Leonie's wrist.
Leonie sighed. "If you do something like that, you will not survive. You can not survive that. The cross was not created to live on. It was created to die of it."
Leonie's voice was low and halting. It seemed like a lot of energy to speak the simple words aloud. "I'm dying, Mrs. Hausser. I feel it. I feel the cross taking away my vitality. It kills me very slowly."
It's your illness too, Nicole thought. The black disease kills you. If you were not terminally ill ...
Would Leonie stay alive on the cross? A whole year long?
"It does not work," Leonie said, as if she had heard Nicole's thoughts. "The cross kills! The cross is strong. People are weak. I am inextricably linked with the cross to die on the cross."
She looked Nicole in the eyes: "You have not nailed me to the cross, so I live, Mrs. Hausser! You nailed me to watch me die in agony. That's the cross. It takes one's life. It kills."

Leonie hunched her legs up. She gave a low moan. "I accepted that from the beginning." She whimpered again. "But it hurts so much! The pain is outrageous, Mrs. Hausser! I did not expect that."
She gasped.
"I knew it would hurt. I wanted it! I wanted to endure pain. I am masochistic. It arouses me when I'm hurt. But what I experience exceeds all my expectations! The pain is so horrible that I feel no arousal. It only hurts. Horrible hurt! "
Tears ran down the girl's cheeks. "It's unfair! I did not expect that. I thought something nice would be in there for me too."
Leonie groaned. She tried to lean back against the cross somehow. "There is no escape. The pain is always there. You can not escape. You try to move, to take a stance on the cross, in which it hurts less, but that does not work. The cross does not allow that!
The cross is strict. The cross is relentless. The cross wants me to suffer. Always! Every second! This impossible pain fills me completely. It is not possible to escape this pain. You can not survive that. You can not live a whole year on the cross or even several years. The cross takes away the life force. It kills. The cross is without mercy.
It broke my will. It took away my dignity. It takes my life. I am nothing more than a naked piece of meat that writhes on the wood in agony."
Leonie raised her head. She managed a small smile: "But I still feel kind of good, Mrs. Hausser. I keep thinking about how cool it would be if I was crucified in public. The public display was part of the crucifixion.
I would like to be crucified in the middle of the city, at the marketplace. It would be nice if many people would watch me when I am on the cross. That would be the absolute humiliation for me! To hang naked in front of the people on the cross, in complete helplessness. I would like it. It is a pity that that was not feasible.
It should be like that! It would be good if people could experience me naked and helpless if they could watch me suffer when I'm tortured on the cross. To see how many people are aroused by the sight of my naked, tormented body, I imagine heavenly. I would like to be publicly crucified, Mrs. Hausser.
Unfortunately that was not possible."
"Maybe it would not be nice at all," said Nicole. She began to stroke Leonie's breasts. Immediately the girl's nipples hardened. "People might be mean to you. They would point a finger at you and shout: Look at the bitch! Hangs stark naked in front of all eyes on the cross and writhes like a cat in heat! This bitch!"
Leonie smiled. "That would be great!"
"Great?" Nicole asked.
"Yes, Mrs. Hausser. It would be the absolute humiliation and I would be helplessly exposed to this humiliation. Naked and helpless on the cross exposed to the ridicule and the ugliness of the people. It would be totally demeaning. I would scream in pain and the audience would laugh and delect themselves from my torments. They would enjoy watching me suffer. That would be great. Wonderful. I always imagined that when I fantasized about being crucified."
"I'm sorry you can not experience that," said Nicole. "But you're right: I could not nail you to the cross in public. That would not have been allowed. Too bad for you, naked helpless little princess. But rest assured, I like watching you squirm under agony. It's fun to see how you suffer, Leonie. You are so beautiful in your pain."
Nicole's hand went down. She gripped Leonie between the legs.
Nicole smiled. "You can not stop me," she said. "You can not do anything about it. You're completely defenseless." She closed her mouth and started fingering Leonie. The girl got wet on the spot. Leonie groaned. This time it was no pain-groaning.
Nicole grinned. She continued. "And now?" she asked. "Do you only feel this impossible pain now? Or do you also feel arousal? Tell me, girl! Are you aroused?"
"Yes," Leonie gasped, her eyes wide.
"Say it aloud!" Nicole demanded. "Say it, Leonie!"
"I-I'm aroused!" Leonie gasped.
"You're aroused?" Nicole asked. She massaged the girl gently but emphatically. "Does it make you horny to be nailed naked to a cross? You like it, admit it!"
"Yes," said Leonie. She began to writhe slowly.
"You think it's cool to be nailed to the cross," Nicole said. "You like being completely helpless. I'm right?"
"Yes," Leonie replied. She groaned loudly.
"Look at you, you little hussy!" Nicole said sternly, fiddling between Leonie's thighs. "Look at you! You are completely naked on the cross! You did undress. You do not wear anything. You are naked. Totally naked. You nailed naked to this cross to enjoy it you naughty girl! I'm right?"
"Yes," moaned Leonie.
"It's a pity I could not crucify you in public," Nicole said. "Then all people could now see how you wind on the nails with lust! They would see that it turns you on to be nailed to hands and feet on the cross! You like it! You always wanted that! That you wear nails through your wrists and through your feet. Your little tender princess feet.
Imagine you were crucified in the middle of the marketplace, Leonie! Imagine it! Do you see the crowd? Do you see all the people standing around the cross looking at you? Do you see the people? There are many men in the crowd staring at your bare feet. Many men are aroused by the sight of naked girls feet. You know that, Leonie, right?"
"Yes," said Leonie. She squirmed. She rode up and down on Nicole's hand, back and forth. "Yes I know that."
"Does it affect you?" Nicole asked. "Does it make you horny when you know that you are arousing the men with your bare feet?" She fumbled Leonie very hard. The girl groaned.
"Tell me, Leonie! Do you like putting the men down there in front of your cross with your nailed bare feet in excruciating arousal?
They get horny when they see your naked body writhing in ecstasies of pain," continued Nicole. "They see how your naked body covers itself with a sweat film. They see everything, Leonie! They can see your breasts, your hips, even your pussy. And your bare princess feet."
Nicole gripped firmly. Leonie screamed in pleasure.
"You little scrubber!", gasped Nicole. She was upset herself and not too short. "You hussy! You enjoy hanging naked and helpless in front of all these people on the cross. You like them all watching you wind on the wood! That makes you horny! The pain is part of it. You like the pain. Admit it! You love pain! And you love the cross a lot. Admit it, Leonie!"
"Yes," Leonie gasped.
"What, yes?" Nicole insisted. "Say it, Leonie! Say it out loud! Go on, go ahead!"
Leonie reared up. She screamed in pleasure.
"Say it, naughty girl!" Nicole commanded in a stern voice. "Admit it! In public!"
"I love the cross!" Leonie screamed. She squirmed. "I love the cross! I love the cross! I'm nailed and I love it! I love the cross! Oh, how much I love the cross!" She started to cry. She groaned loudly. She rode Nicole's massaging hand.
"You're a hussy!" Nicole shouted. "Say it!"
"I'm a hussy!" Leonie shouted.
"It makes you horny to squirm on the cross in front of all these people!" Nicole shouted.
"It makes me horny to squirm on the cross in front of all these people!", Leonie cried in tears. "It makes me horny to be nude nailed to a cross. Naked! I, Leonie Hauser, am nailed naked to a cross! In open public."
"And you love the pain!" Nicole shouted.
"I love the pain," Leonie screamed. She squirmed on Nicole's fumbling hand.

"You're wet with lust!" Nicole shouted. "You scrubber! What a hussy you are! Wind in front of the eyes of all the people naked on a cross! Naked! You hussy!"
Leonie reared up. With a cry she came.
Her body cramped in convulsions of pleasure. She sobbed. She cried. She sang with pleasure. Her body danced on the cross. Her hands and feet tugged at the nails, which tied them inextricably to the cross.
"I'm a hussy!" she yelled. "I am such a hussy! It makes me horny to be nailed to the cross! So cool! I come in front of all the spectators! Naked and horny! I'm a hussy!"
With a last cry, Leonie sank down. Sobbing, she hung on the nails. She was shaking all over.
"I'm a hussy!" she gasped. "A lewd hussy! This is me!"
"You are rightly crucified," said Nicole. She was still massaging Leonie between her legs. She felt the girl get a new orgasm. She forced Leonie to come. Again and again.
"Look at you, you little hussy! How you wind on the cross! You awesome little thing! Naked in front of the eyes of all the people! In public! You scrubber!"
Leonie reared up. She screamed. She screamed in pain and she screamed in pleasure. She squirmed. She came in waves of endless multiple orgasms. She sobbed and screamed. Leonie came. And came again.
When it was over, the girl collapsed on the cross. Sweating and trembling all over, she hung on the nails.
"Oh!" she said. "Ooh!" More she did not produce. She was completely exhausted.
Nicole looked complacently at the naked girl's body on the cross. Now that Leonie was completely exhausted on the cross, the big nails in her hands and feet looked like trinkets. Pieces of jewelry were holding Leonie to the wood.
What a cute little slut you are! Nicole thought.

The black disease, 13
My God, that's cool! Nicole thought. What a great fantasy!
She felt the tingle between her legs. She decided to incorporate Leonie's fantasy of long-term crucifixion into a novel.
Leonie sighed deeply. "That was nothing but a fantasy! Only thinking! A nice and exciting idea. It was fun to dream it up.
But it does not work. In fact, that's impossible. You can not live a whole year on the cross, as great as the idea is."
She turned her head and looked at her right hand, which was nailed to the crossbeam. Nicole followed the girl's gaze. She saw the carpenter's nail in Leonie's wrist.
Leonie sighed. "If you do something like that, you will not survive. You can not survive that. The cross was not created to live on. It was created to die of it."
Leonie's voice was low and halting. It seemed like a lot of energy to speak the simple words aloud. "I'm dying, Mrs. Hausser. I feel it. I feel the cross taking away my vitality. It kills me very slowly."
It's your illness too, Nicole thought. The black disease kills you. If you were not terminally ill ...
Would Leonie stay alive on the cross? A whole year long?
"It does not work," Leonie said, as if she had heard Nicole's thoughts. "The cross kills! The cross is strong. People are weak. I am inextricably linked with the cross to die on the cross."
She looked Nicole in the eyes: "You have not nailed me to the cross, so I live, Mrs. Hausser! You nailed me to watch me die in agony. That's the cross. It takes one's life. It kills."

Leonie hunched her legs up. She gave a low moan. "I accepted that from the beginning." She whimpered again. "But it hurts so much! The pain is outrageous, Mrs. Hausser! I did not expect that."
She gasped.
"I knew it would hurt. I wanted it! I wanted to endure pain. I am masochistic. It arouses me when I'm hurt. But what I experience exceeds all my expectations! The pain is so horrible that I feel no arousal. It only hurts. Horrible hurt! "
Tears ran down the girl's cheeks. "It's unfair! I did not expect that. I thought something nice would be in there for me too."
Leonie groaned. She tried to lean back against the cross somehow. "There is no escape. The pain is always there. You can not escape. You try to move, to take a stance on the cross, in which it hurts less, but that does not work. The cross does not allow that!
The cross is strict. The cross is relentless. The cross wants me to suffer. Always! Every second! This impossible pain fills me completely. It is not possible to escape this pain. You can not survive that. You can not live a whole year on the cross or even several years. The cross takes away the life force. It kills. The cross is without mercy.
It broke my will. It took away my dignity. It takes my life. I am nothing more than a naked piece of meat that writhes on the wood in agony."
Leonie raised her head. She managed a small smile: "But I still feel kind of good, Mrs. Hausser. I keep thinking about how cool it would be if I was crucified in public. The public display was part of the crucifixion.
I would like to be crucified in the middle of the city, at the marketplace. It would be nice if many people would watch me when I am on the cross. That would be the absolute humiliation for me! To hang naked in front of the people on the cross, in complete helplessness. I would like it. It is a pity that that was not feasible.
It should be like that! It would be good if people could experience me naked and helpless if they could watch me suffer when I'm tortured on the cross. To see how many people are aroused by the sight of my naked, tormented body, I imagine heavenly. I would like to be publicly crucified, Mrs. Hausser.
Unfortunately that was not possible."
"Maybe it would not be nice at all," said Nicole. She began to stroke Leonie's breasts. Immediately the girl's nipples hardened. "People might be mean to you. They would point a finger at you and shout: Look at the bitch! Hangs stark naked in front of all eyes on the cross and writhes like a cat in heat! This bitch!"
Leonie smiled. "That would be great!"
"Great?" Nicole asked.
"Yes, Mrs. Hausser. It would be the absolute humiliation and I would be helplessly exposed to this humiliation. Naked and helpless on the cross exposed to the ridicule and the ugliness of the people. It would be totally demeaning. I would scream in pain and the audience would laugh and delect themselves from my torments. They would enjoy watching me suffer. That would be great. Wonderful. I always imagined that when I fantasized about being crucified."
"I'm sorry you can not experience that," said Nicole. "But you're right: I could not nail you to the cross in public. That would not have been allowed. Too bad for you, naked helpless little princess. But rest assured, I like watching you squirm under agony. It's fun to see how you suffer, Leonie. You are so beautiful in your pain."
Nicole's hand went down. She gripped Leonie between the legs.
Nicole smiled. "You can not stop me," she said. "You can not do anything about it. You're completely defenseless." She closed her mouth and started fingering Leonie. The girl got wet on the spot. Leonie groaned. This time it was no pain-groaning.
Nicole grinned. She continued. "And now?" she asked. "Do you only feel this impossible pain now? Or do you also feel arousal? Tell me, girl! Are you aroused?"
"Yes," Leonie gasped, her eyes wide.
"Say it aloud!" Nicole demanded. "Say it, Leonie!"
"I-I'm aroused!" Leonie gasped.
"You're aroused?" Nicole asked. She massaged the girl gently but emphatically. "Does it make you horny to be nailed naked to a cross? You like it, admit it!"
"Yes," said Leonie. She began to writhe slowly.
"You think it's cool to be nailed to the cross," Nicole said. "You like being completely helpless. I'm right?"
"Yes," Leonie replied. She groaned loudly.
"Look at you, you little hussy!" Nicole said sternly, fiddling between Leonie's thighs. "Look at you! You are completely naked on the cross! You did undress. You do not wear anything. You are naked. Totally naked. You nailed naked to this cross to enjoy it you naughty girl! I'm right?"
"Yes," moaned Leonie.
"It's a pity I could not crucify you in public," Nicole said. "Then all people could now see how you wind on the nails with lust! They would see that it turns you on to be nailed to hands and feet on the cross! You like it! You always wanted that! That you wear nails through your wrists and through your feet. Your little tender princess feet.
Imagine you were crucified in the middle of the marketplace, Leonie! Imagine it! Do you see the crowd? Do you see all the people standing around the cross looking at you? Do you see the people? There are many men in the crowd staring at your bare feet. Many men are aroused by the sight of naked girls feet. You know that, Leonie, right?"
"Yes," said Leonie. She squirmed. She rode up and down on Nicole's hand, back and forth. "Yes I know that."
"Does it affect you?" Nicole asked. "Does it make you horny when you know that you are arousing the men with your bare feet?" She fumbled Leonie very hard. The girl groaned.
"Tell me, Leonie! Do you like putting the men down there in front of your cross with your nailed bare feet in excruciating arousal?
They get horny when they see your naked body writhing in ecstasies of pain," continued Nicole. "They see how your naked body covers itself with a sweat film. They see everything, Leonie! They can see your breasts, your hips, even your pussy. And your bare princess feet."
Nicole gripped firmly. Leonie screamed in pleasure.
"You little scrubber!", gasped Nicole. She was upset herself and not too short. "You hussy! You enjoy hanging naked and helpless in front of all these people on the cross. You like them all watching you wind on the wood! That makes you horny! The pain is part of it. You like the pain. Admit it! You love pain! And you love the cross a lot. Admit it, Leonie!"
"Yes," Leonie gasped.
"What, yes?" Nicole insisted. "Say it, Leonie! Say it out loud! Go on, go ahead!"
Leonie reared up. She screamed in pleasure.
"Say it, naughty girl!" Nicole commanded in a stern voice. "Admit it! In public!"
"I love the cross!" Leonie screamed. She squirmed. "I love the cross! I love the cross! I'm nailed and I love it! I love the cross! Oh, how much I love the cross!" She started to cry. She groaned loudly. She rode Nicole's massaging hand.
"You're a hussy!" Nicole shouted. "Say it!"
"I'm a hussy!" Leonie shouted.
"It makes you horny to squirm on the cross in front of all these people!" Nicole shouted.
"It makes me horny to squirm on the cross in front of all these people!", Leonie cried in tears. "It makes me horny to be nude nailed to a cross. Naked! I, Leonie Hauser, am nailed naked to a cross! In open public."
"And you love the pain!" Nicole shouted.
"I love the pain," Leonie screamed. She squirmed on Nicole's fumbling hand.

"You're wet with lust!" Nicole shouted. "You scrubber! What a hussy you are! Wind in front of the eyes of all the people naked on a cross! Naked! You hussy!"
Leonie reared up. With a cry she came.
Her body cramped in convulsions of pleasure. She sobbed. She cried. She sang with pleasure. Her body danced on the cross. Her hands and feet tugged at the nails, which tied them inextricably to the cross.
"I'm a hussy!" she yelled. "I am such a hussy! It makes me horny to be nailed to the cross! So cool! I come in front of all the spectators! Naked and horny! I'm a hussy!"
With a last cry, Leonie sank down. Sobbing, she hung on the nails. She was shaking all over.
"I'm a hussy!" she gasped. "A lewd hussy! This is me!"
"You are rightly crucified," said Nicole. She was still massaging Leonie between her legs. She felt the girl get a new orgasm. She forced Leonie to come. Again and again.
"Look at you, you little hussy! How you wind on the cross! You awesome little thing! Naked in front of the eyes of all the people! In public! You scrubber!"
Leonie reared up. She screamed. She screamed in pain and she screamed in pleasure. She squirmed. She came in waves of endless multiple orgasms. She sobbed and screamed. Leonie came. And came again.
When it was over, the girl collapsed on the cross. Sweating and trembling all over, she hung on the nails.
"Oh!" she said. "Ooh!" More she did not produce. She was completely exhausted.
Nicole looked complacently at the naked girl's body on the cross. Now that Leonie was completely exhausted on the cross, the big nails in her hands and feet looked like trinkets. Pieces of jewelry were holding Leonie to the wood.
What a cute little slut you are! Nicole thought.

You really know how to make Nicole a dominatrix Sassie. I loved how you made Leonie have the multiple orgasms by imaging she was in public. A very nice touch :)

The black disease, 14
Leonie looked at Nicole humbly and gratefully. "That was nice," she said. "Thank you." She tried to lean back against the wood of the cross. "It hurted a lot and yet it was excitingly beautiful. I came. At the cross. A nailed girl comes on the cross. That's how I often imagined it. When you fingered me, I imagined it was happening in front of everyone in the marketplace."
"You're really a naughty and rebellious girl," said Nicole. "A lewd little hussy." She smiled. "But most of all you are obedient and yielding. You are humble. It is the cross! The cross has driven out your arrogance, as well as your pride and impudence."
"The cross has broken my will," said Leonie. She continued to look at Nicole with that humble look. "The cross also took of my strength. If I am to serve you again, you must ask me to do it now, Mrs. Hausser. I can not do it later. Then I'm too powerless. I feel my strength subside with every passing minute. Only the pain does not diminish. Is not that incredible?
The cross takes my strength piece by piece. The cross takes my life piece by piece. But the cross do not take the pain from me. The pain is always there. I can not escape them. It hurts so bad! So unbearably it hurts!"
Leonie sighed, "And I do not even have the strength to scream in pain. I am completely exhausted. My body wants to squirm with agony, but I am too weak to do so. This intensifies the pain even more. It's incredible! The pain is always with me. It fills me completely."
She looked deep into Nicole's eyes. "I'm yours, Mrs. Hausser. You can freely dispose of me. Do whatever you like with me."
And so it happened that Nicole got rid of her clothes again and climbed naked on the cross. She held herself to the headboard and hung her spread legs over the crossbeam. She let her pussy float in front of Leonie's face and asked the girl to satisfy her with her mouth. Leonie obeyed without contradiction. She licked Nicole in the seventh heaven.
Yes! Oh yes! Nicole thought. Lick me, you sweet little hussy! And lewd thing! You naughty girl! Lick me hard! Oh! Oh yeah!
Pain and humiliation for you!
Pleasure and joy for me!
That's how it should be!
Yes, Leonie! Yes! Oh, Leonie!
Nicole came tremendously. Again she had to cling to the cross, so as not to fall down. She sighed and whimpered with pleasure. Leonie sighed and whimpered with pain.
Joy and pleasure for Nicole!
Torment and humiliation for Leonie!
Nicole got down and got dressed. "I have to go," she said. "Lunch!" She looked at Leonie. The girl hung silently and motionless on the cross. Her naked body shone white in the light of the sun falling through the large windows into the pavilion.
With an effort Leonie raised her head: "Mrs. Hausser? Will you come back after lunch? Will you come back to me before it's over?"
"Yes, Leonie," Nicole replied. "I will work on the computer again."
"You can watch me dying," Leonie said. A shiver ran through her naked, stretched on the cross body. "You can watch me die in torment. Please ... I do not want to be alone. You can despise me for my humiliation and wish me all the torments. But please do not leave me alone."
Leonie tried to rear up. She could not do it. Her arms trembled uncontrollably as she tried to sit up, as did her legs. She groaned loudly. With a pain, she collapsed on the cross.
"The night was bad," she said in a low, feeble voice. "I was alone. So alone…"
"I'll come back to you after lunch," Nicole promised.
"Yes, please come back," Leonie humbly asked. "You can watch how I suffer. Even though I can not squirm any more, you will know what torments I have to endure. You can grasp my pain and humiliation. Enjoy it! They like to see a girl suffer helplessly."
Leonie sighed. She closed her eyes for a moment and threw her head back." I heard my mother last night, I think. She always sang to me when I was a little girl. When she put me to bed, she sang the song of the flower, which is afraid of the darkness of the night."
Nicole knew the old nursery rhyme:
My dear little flower,
you do not have to be scared.
You are not completely alone at night
and in the morning comes the sunshine.
Do not fear the darkness of the night,
soon our dear sun awakes again ...
During lunch, Nicole kept thinking about the song. It did not let her go. Again and again she heard the little sad-sweet melody in her head.
After the meal she walked to the pavilion. She took fast, sweeping steps. She was suddenly in a hurry. What if Leonie had died by now? She had the black disease. A lot of time had passed since she had been in the autodoc. Did the illness kill the girl?
But Leonie lived. She was not cheery, but she was alive. When Nicole entered the pavilion, the crucified girl raised her head. She smiled. "You came back. Thank you, Mrs. Hausser!"
Leonie squirmed slowly. She groaned loudly. She was trembling. A shout of pain broke out of her mouth. She gasped choppy.
Nicole watched spellbound.
"See how I'm suffering?" Leonie asked. "Do you like what you see?" She clung to her cruelly stretched arms. She tried to lift herself up with her legs. She could not make it and collapsed on the cross. "Auuu!" Leonie sobbed softly.
"Oh god, it hurts so much!" she whimpered. "It always hurts! I can not avoid pain, no matter how I move, no matter what posture I take. I have no chance. The pain is always there. I can not escape him for a single second. The cross is merciless. The cross has no mercy. The cross is cruel."
Weeping softly, the girl hung on the cross.
Nicole was torn between arousal and compassion. It made her incredibly aroused to see the girl suffer. At the same time, she was sorry for Leonie. But she could not take her eyes off the naked girl's body hanging outstretched on the cross. The white skin was covered with a sweat film. Leonie trembled. Leonie cried. Leonie suffered indescribably.
Nicole sat down at the desk. She got her electrical device and pushed the dildo into the cunt. After the little joy dispenser with the thin leather straps was attached, she turned it on. Then she opened a file in the computer and started taking notes. She wrote down what she imagined after Leonie's story about her fantasies of a long-term crucifixion.
Scenario 1, she wrote. A young princess grows up. She is publicly crucified on her eighteenth birthday. She is nailed to the cross and must spend a year on the cross. Important: Install clitoris syringe! Exactly describe how the needle is pierced deep and how much it hurts the young girl. Then she is silenced. Every month, the syringe is renewed.
While the princess hangs on the cross, the citizens of the kingdom come and worship her and tell her about her troubles and hardships. That's why the princess was silenced with the clit syringe. She should listen quietly and not talk.
In the beginning, the girl suffers unimaginable torments. She squirms screaming and cries without ceasing. Although of course there will be mute screams.
Oh! Nicole thought. Yes, I will write that.
She increased the voltage on the electrical appliance. In her cunt it started to tingle wildly. She looked at Leonie on the cross. She sighed pleasantly.
Then she wrote on, while the electric dildo agitated her in her lap more and more:
Why is the princess crucified? Rite of adultness? Should she take the sins of all the people in the kingdom and repent? Is the long and agonizing crucifixion necessary to bring about physical changes in the girls body? Are the kings of other race and their women must be crucified to become fertile? Is it perhaps a matter of humiliating a future queen, of "loving" her and driving her out of any arrogance to become a gentle and good queen?
After the crucifixion, the holes remain open where the nails were stuck for a year. The nails are made of a special alloy. They are very smooth. They can not grow in the hands and feet of the crucified girl. After the princess is removed from the cross after a year, there are holes in her hands and feet.
Pretty idea: special princess shoes - instead of a strap between the big and the following toe, a screw comes from below through the sole of the shoe and through the bare foot and the foot is screwed onto the sole with a jeweled nut. Or small flower of gold and gems is turned on the screw and decorates the princess' bare foot.
Nicole turned up the voltage knob on the electrical appliance higher. Her arousal rose. She looked at Leonie. What a beautiful sight the crucified girl was!
I'm so happy that Leonie came to me, Nicole thought. What a sight! I can not get enough of that dainty naked girl's body that has to endure untold torments. Sorry, Leonie! Suffer! Ah!
She wrote:
Scenario 2, A woman mid-forties has heard of a distant land far away where there is the fountain of youth. She travels to become young. She finds nothing. Violates a taboo. For this she is nailed to a cross. For one to five years! Describe pain and the total despair of being crucified for so long.
Install: the young girl who takes care of her. She washes her hair, brushes her teeth. Cuts her fingernails and sometimes she fumbles the crucified woman to orgasm. After five years she is allowed to get off the cross and is young. The nail wounds heal completely within a week. There are no scars left. The woman is like twenty again!

The black disease, 14
Leonie looked at Nicole humbly and gratefully. "That was nice," she said. "Thank you." She tried to lean back against the wood of the cross. "It hurted a lot and yet it was excitingly beautiful. I came. At the cross. A nailed girl comes on the cross. That's how I often imagined it. When you fingered me, I imagined it was happening in front of everyone in the marketplace."
"You're really a naughty and rebellious girl," said Nicole. "A lewd little hussy." She smiled. "But most of all you are obedient and yielding. You are humble. It is the cross! The cross has driven out your arrogance, as well as your pride and impudence."
"The cross has broken my will," said Leonie. She continued to look at Nicole with that humble look. "The cross also took of my strength. If I am to serve you again, you must ask me to do it now, Mrs. Hausser. I can not do it later. Then I'm too powerless. I feel my strength subside with every passing minute. Only the pain does not diminish. Is not that incredible?
The cross takes my strength piece by piece. The cross takes my life piece by piece. But the cross do not take the pain from me. The pain is always there. I can not escape them. It hurts so bad! So unbearably it hurts!"
Leonie sighed, "And I do not even have the strength to scream in pain. I am completely exhausted. My body wants to squirm with agony, but I am too weak to do so. This intensifies the pain even more. It's incredible! The pain is always with me. It fills me completely."
She looked deep into Nicole's eyes. "I'm yours, Mrs. Hausser. You can freely dispose of me. Do whatever you like with me."
And so it happened that Nicole got rid of her clothes again and climbed naked on the cross. She held herself to the headboard and hung her spread legs over the crossbeam. She let her pussy float in front of Leonie's face and asked the girl to satisfy her with her mouth. Leonie obeyed without contradiction. She licked Nicole in the seventh heaven.
Yes! Oh yes! Nicole thought. Lick me, you sweet little hussy! And lewd thing! You naughty girl! Lick me hard! Oh! Oh yeah!
Pleasure and joy for me!
That's how it should be!
Nicole came tremendously. Again she had to cling to the cross, so as not to fall down. She sighed and whimpered with pleasure. Leonie sighed and whimpered with pain.
Nicole got down and got dressed. "I have to go," she said. "Lunch!" She looked at Leonie. The girl hung silently and motionless on the cross. Her naked body shone white in the light of the sun falling through the large windows into the pavilion.
With an effort Leonie raised her head: "Mrs. Hausser? Will you come back after lunch? Will you come back to me before it's over?"
"You can watch me dying," Leonie said. A shiver ran through her naked, stretched on the cross body. "You can watch me die in torment. Please ... I do not want to be alone. You can despise me for my humiliation and wish me all the torments. But please do not leave me alone."
Leonie tried to rear up. She could not do it. Her arms trembled uncontrollably as she tried to sit up, as did her legs. She groaned loudly. With a pain, she collapsed on the cross.
"Yes, please come back," Leonie humbly asked. "You can watch how I suffer. Even though I can not squirm any more, you will know what torments I have to endure. You can grasp my pain and humiliation. Enjoy it! They like to see a girl suffer helplessly."
Leonie sighed. She closed her eyes for a moment and threw her head back." I heard my mother last night, I think. She always sang to me when I was a little girl. When she put me to bed, she sang the song of the flower, which is afraid of the darkness of the night."
My dear little flower,
During lunch, Nicole kept thinking about the song. It did not let her go. Again and again she heard the little sad-sweet melody in her head.
After the meal she walked to the pavilion. She took fast, sweeping steps. She was suddenly in a hurry. What if Leonie had died by now? She had the black disease. A lot of time had passed since she had been in the autodoc. Did the illness kill the girl?
But Leonie lived. She was not cheery, but she was alive. When Nicole entered the pavilion, the crucified girl raised her head. She smiled. "You came back. Thank you, Mrs. Hausser!"
Leonie squirmed slowly. She groaned loudly. She was trembling. A shout of pain broke out of her mouth. She gasped choppy.
"See how I'm suffering?" Leonie asked. "Do you like what you see?" She clung to her cruelly stretched arms. She tried to lift herself up with her legs. She could not make it and collapsed on the cross. "Auuu!" Leonie sobbed softly.
"Oh god, it hurts so much!" she whimpered. "It always hurts! I can not avoid pain, no matter how I move, no matter what posture I take. I have no chance. The pain is always there. I can not escape him for a single second. The cross is merciless. The cross has no mercy. The cross is cruel."
Nicole was torn between arousal and compassion. It made her incredibly aroused to see the girl suffer. At the same time, she was sorry for Leonie. But she could not take her eyes off the naked girl's body hanging outstretched on the cross. The white skin was covered with a sweat film. Leonie trembled. Leonie cried. Leonie suffered indescribably.
Nicole sat down at the desk. She got her electrical device and pushed the dildo into the cunt. After the little joy dispenser with the thin leather straps was attached, she turned it on. Then she opened a file in the computer and started taking notes. She wrote down what she imagined after Leonie's story about her fantasies of a long-term crucifixion.
Scenario 1, she wrote. A young princess grows up. She is publicly crucified on her eighteenth birthday. She is nailed to the cross and must spend a year on the cross. Important: Install clitoris syringe! Exactly describe how the needle is pierced deep and how much it hurts the young girl. Then she is silenced. Every month, the syringe is renewed.
While the princess hangs on the cross, the citizens of the kingdom come and worship her and tell her about her troubles and hardships. That's why the princess was silenced with the clit syringe. She should listen quietly and not talk.
In the beginning, the girl suffers unimaginable torments. She squirms screaming and cries without ceasing. Although of course there will be mute screams.
She increased the voltage on the electrical appliance. In her cunt it started to tingle wildly. She looked at Leonie on the cross. She sighed pleasantly.
Then she wrote on, while the electric dildo agitated her in her lap more and more:
Why is the princess crucified? Rite of adultness? Should she take the sins of all the people in the kingdom and repent? Is the long and agonizing crucifixion necessary to bring about physical changes in the girls body? Are the kings of other race and their women must be crucified to become fertile? Is it perhaps a matter of humiliating a future queen, of "loving" her and driving her out of any arrogance to become a gentle and good queen?
After the crucifixion, the holes remain open where the nails were stuck for a year. The nails are made of a special alloy. They are very smooth. They can not grow in the hands and feet of the crucified girl. After the princess is removed from the cross after a year, there are holes in her hands and feet.
Pretty idea: special princess shoes - instead of a strap between the big and the following toe, a screw comes from below through the sole of the shoe and through the bare foot and the foot is screwed onto the sole with a jeweled nut. Or small flower of gold and gems is turned on the screw and decorates the princess' bare foot.
Nicole turned up the voltage knob on the electrical appliance higher. Her arousal rose. She looked at Leonie. What a beautiful sight the crucified girl was!
I'm so happy that Leonie came to me, Nicole thought. What a sight! I can not get enough of that dainty naked girl's body that has to endure untold torments. Sorry, Leonie! Suffer! Ah!
She wrote:
Scenario 2, A woman mid-forties has heard of a distant land far away where there is the fountain of youth. She travels to become young. She finds nothing. Violates a taboo. For this she is nailed to a cross. For one to five years! Describe pain and the total despair of being crucified for so long.
Install: the young girl who takes care of her. She washes her hair, brushes her teeth. Cuts her fingernails and sometimes she fumbles the crucified woman to orgasm. After five years she is allowed to get off the cross and is young. The nail wounds heal completely within a week. There are no scars left. The woman is like twenty again!

The middle section of this is heart-breakingly sad!

The black disease, 14
Pleasure and joy for me!
That's how it should be!
My dear little flower,
She wrote:

I am glad you liked my comment on your great story Sassi :)

The black disease, 15

God! What a great idea!
Nicole was really excited. She decided to take further notes and write several novels in which a long-term crucifixion occurred.
A cry Leonie tore her from the thought.

Nicole looked at the cross. The naked girl began to squirm again. Leonie tugged at the nails, which tied her inextricably to the cross. She began to dance, energetic and powerful.
Leonie cried and screamed. She howled in the highest tones. Her shrieks of pain echoed in the pavilion.

"No! No! "the girl screamed. "Stop! For God's sake, stop! I can not take it anymore! It can not be done anymore! Please stop!" Leonie screamed loudly. She cried.
"I can not anymore! I can not take it anymore! I can not anymore! Please stop!" Leonie's naked body writhed on the cross.

Is that the last rearing up? Nicole wondered as she watched Leonie as she writhed in ecstasies of pain on the cross. The girl gave everything. She danced on the wood. It was an arousing sight.

"It hurts so bad! It hurts so much!", howled Leonie. "Oh god, it hurts so much! It should stop! Please!I can not anymore! I really can not!" She squirmed. She was trembling all over. She was sweating. Sweat poured down her face and mingled with tears.

You're in pain, Nicole thought. You can not stand it. No second longer can you stand this unimpossible pain. Not true?
She turned up the tension on the electro dildo. A lovely sweet spasm went through her lap. Nicole moaned with pleasure. She looked at Leonie delighted in the suffering of the girl.
Oh god, you sweet naked cross girl!

You are naked. You are helpless. You are at the mercy of torture. You can not escape, nailed girl. How sweet you are in your agony! Wind yourself, Leonie! Dance for me! Dance the dance of torment! Dance, girl! Dance!

Nicole's body cramped relish and she came with a cry. She slumped in the chair as Leonie writhed at the cross. Nicole had no idea where the girl got the strength to dance so wildly. But Leonie danced. She howled and screamed. She squirmed. An arousing sight. So sweet!

Nicole watched for nearly fifteen minutes as Leonie writhed at the cross, screaming in pain. Again and again the girl pushed her legs through and pushed herself up. Sometimes she hovered in the air in front of the cross, only held on hands and feet by the nails on the wood.

Leonie sobbed unceasingly. She cried and screamed. She begged that it should stop. She screamed. She begged. She shouted that she could not bear it a second longer, really.
Suddenly she started with a long cry. She screamed and screamed. If she ran out of breath, she breathed in quickly and screamed again.

Leonie screamed for three or four minutes without interruption. Then the endless scream went into a waning whine that became a whimper. The girl collapsed on the cross. It was sobbing passionately. Tears ran down her face.
From her cunt it bubbled hot and the urin ran down the upright pole.

"Auu!" Leonie whimpered. "Auuu! Auuu! "
Her whimpering got shriller and softer at the same time. It sounded like a battery went dead.
Finally, the girl hung on outstretched arms on the cross and did not move anymore. Leonie cried softly, almost inaudibly. Then she was very quiet.

Nicole got up. She could see it was coming to an end. She took the small bucket, the sponge and the bottle. With that she climbed onto the stepladder. She gently washed Leonie's tear-wet, sweaty face. Then she gave the girl a drink.
She put everything on the floor and climbed back up to Leonie.

She kissed the crucified girl. "You'll make it soon, dear," she said softly.
"Yes," Leonie sighed. "I'm dying. It is nearly time. I can feel it." She raised her head, "In my fantasies that I had before, I never died. I was crucified and suffered terribly and then I was saved."

Leonie moaned. "In my imagination, I could not really imagine the horrible pain. I could not imagine how terrible it would hurt in reality. Now I know how much it hurts. It's unbearable pain."
Leonie lowered her head. "And yet I can stand it. But not for long…"

Nicole returned to her laptop again. She took notes. Again and again she looked up at Leonie. The girl suffered, but it stopped moving. Leonie had fallen into a sort of gruesome rigidity. She had her eyes wide open. She made no sound.

For almost an hour, Leonie hung silently on the cross. Then she raised her head: "Mrs. Hausser?" Her voice was only a whisper.
Nicole went to her.
Leonie raised her head with great effort and looked into her eyes. "Thank you, Mrs. Hausser."
"Thanks," the girl repeated in a whisper. "Sing the flower song for me, Mrs. Hausser. Please sing."

"Yes, Leonie," said Nicole. She climbed onto the stepladder up to Leonie. Leonie made a soft sigh. Her head sank forward. Her eyes closed.
Nicole touched the girl's cheek, "Leonie?" She raised Leonie's head. When she let go, it fell down again.
"Leonie?"

Nicole went forward and leaned her ear against Leonie's chest. Nothing. There was nothing left. No heartbeat. Nothing.
Leonie's heart had stopped beating. She was dead.

"Leonie!" Nicole said in a husky voice. "Leonie! But ... Leonie! No! I have to sing you the little flower song! Leonie!" With shaky knees, she stepped off the stepladder and prepared the crane to lower the cross. Slowly it sank down. Nicole pulled the big nails out of Leonie's hands and feet with a pneumatic nail puller.

Shuddering, she looked at the wounds these nails had torn. There was no blood flowing. Leonie's heart stopped beating. So nothing could flow.

Nicole lifted Leonie's lifeless body off the cross. She took the girl in her arms. "Leonie!" she said. It sounded as if a mother was frantically shouting for her missing child. "Leonie!" Her heart cramped in a bad ache.
She burst into tears. "Leonie! Oh God, Leonie! "Nicole felt an all-encompassing sadness rising in her heart. Crying, she rocked the girl in her arms. "Leonie! Oh, Leonie! Now your suffering has an end. Poor little Leonie! "

Nicole began to sing:

My dear little flower
You do not have to be scared
You are not alone in the night
And tomorrow comes sunshine again ...
do not be afraid little bloom in the dark of the night
Soon the light will be brought back to heaven by the sun ...

THE END

The black disease, 15

God! What a great idea!
Nicole was really excited. She decided to take further notes and write several novels in which a long-term crucifixion occurred.
A cry Leonie tore her from the thought.

Nicole looked at the cross. The naked girl began to squirm again. Leonie tugged at the nails, which tied her inextricably to the cross. She began to dance, energetic and powerful.
Leonie cried and screamed. She howled in the highest tones. Her shrieks of pain echoed in the pavilion.

"No! No! "the girl screamed. "Stop! For God's sake, stop! I can not take it anymore! It can not be done anymore! Please stop!" Leonie screamed loudly. She cried.
"I can not anymore! I can not take it anymore! I can not anymore! Please stop!" Leonie's naked body writhed on the cross.

Is that the last rearing up? Nicole wondered as she watched Leonie as she writhed in ecstasies of pain on the cross. The girl gave everything. She danced on the wood. It was an arousing sight.

"It hurts so bad! It hurts so much!", howled Leonie. "Oh god, it hurts so much! It should stop! Please!I can not anymore! I really can not!" She squirmed. She was trembling all over. She was sweating. Sweat poured down her face and mingled with tears.

You're in pain, Nicole thought. You can not stand it. No second longer can you stand this unimpossible pain. Not true?
She turned up the tension on the electro dildo. A lovely sweet spasm went through her lap. Nicole moaned with pleasure. She looked at Leonie delighted in the suffering of the girl.
Oh god, you sweet naked cross girl!

You are naked. You are helpless. You are at the mercy of torture. You can not escape, nailed girl. How sweet you are in your agony! Wind yourself, Leonie! Dance for me! Dance the dance of torment! Dance, girl! Dance!

Nicole's body cramped relish and she came with a cry. She slumped in the chair as Leonie writhed at the cross. Nicole had no idea where the girl got the strength to dance so wildly. But Leonie danced. She howled and screamed. She squirmed. An arousing sight. So sweet!

Nicole watched for nearly fifteen minutes as Leonie writhed at the cross, screaming in pain. Again and again the girl pushed her legs through and pushed herself up. Sometimes she hovered in the air in front of the cross, only held on hands and feet by the nails on the wood.

Leonie sobbed unceasingly. She cried and screamed. She begged that it should stop. She screamed. She begged. She shouted that she could not bear it a second longer, really.
Suddenly she started with a long cry. She screamed and screamed. If she ran out of breath, she breathed in quickly and screamed again.

Leonie screamed for three or four minutes without interruption. Then the endless scream went into a waning whine that became a whimper. The girl collapsed on the cross. It was sobbing passionately. Tears ran down her face.
From her cunt it bubbled hot and the urin ran down the upright pole.

"Auu!" Leonie whimpered. "Auuu! Auuu! "
Her whimpering got shriller and softer at the same time. It sounded like a battery went dead.
Finally, the girl hung on outstretched arms on the cross and did not move anymore. Leonie cried softly, almost inaudibly. Then she was very quiet.

Nicole got up. She could see it was coming to an end. She took the small bucket, the sponge and the bottle. With that she climbed onto the stepladder. She gently washed Leonie's tear-wet, sweaty face. Then she gave the girl a drink.
She put everything on the floor and climbed back up to Leonie.

She kissed the crucified girl. "You'll make it soon, dear," she said softly.
"Yes," Leonie sighed. "I'm dying. It is nearly time. I can feel it." She raised her head, "In my fantasies that I had before, I never died. I was crucified and suffered terribly and then I was saved."

Leonie moaned. "In my imagination, I could not really imagine the horrible pain. I could not imagine how terrible it would hurt in reality. Now I know how much it hurts. It's unbearable pain."
Leonie lowered her head. "And yet I can stand it. But not for long…"

Nicole returned to her laptop again. She took notes. Again and again she looked up at Leonie. The girl suffered, but it stopped moving. Leonie had fallen into a sort of gruesome rigidity. She had her eyes wide open. She made no sound.

For almost an hour, Leonie hung silently on the cross. Then she raised her head: "Mrs. Hausser?" Her voice was only a whisper.
Nicole went to her.
Leonie raised her head with great effort and looked into her eyes. "Thank you, Mrs. Hausser."
"Thanks," the girl repeated in a whisper. "Sing the flower song for me, Mrs. Hausser. Please sing."

"Yes, Leonie," said Nicole. She climbed onto the stepladder up to Leonie. Leonie made a soft sigh. Her head sank forward. Her eyes closed.
Nicole touched the girl's cheek, "Leonie?" She raised Leonie's head. When she let go, it fell down again.
"Leonie?"

Nicole went forward and leaned her ear against Leonie's chest. Nothing. There was nothing left. No heartbeat. Nothing.
Leonie's heart had stopped beating. She was dead.

"Leonie!" Nicole said in a husky voice. "Leonie! But ... Leonie! No! I have to sing you the little flower song! Leonie!" With shaky knees, she stepped off the stepladder and prepared the crane to lower the cross. Slowly it sank down. Nicole pulled the big nails out of Leonie's hands and feet with a pneumatic nail puller.

Shuddering, she looked at the wounds these nails had torn. There was no blood flowing. Leonie's heart stopped beating. So nothing could flow.

Nicole lifted Leonie's lifeless body off the cross. She took the girl in her arms. "Leonie!" she said. It sounded as if a mother was frantically shouting for her missing child. "Leonie!" Her heart cramped in a bad ache.
She burst into tears. "Leonie! Oh God, Leonie! "Nicole felt an all-encompassing sadness rising in her heart. Crying, she rocked the girl in her arms. "Leonie! Oh, Leonie! Now your suffering has an end. Poor little Leonie! "

Nicole began to sing:

My dear little flower
You do not have to be scared
You are not alone in the night
And tomorrow comes sunshine again ...
do not be afraid little bloom in the dark of the night
Soon the light will be brought back to heaven by the sun ...

THE END

Speechless. No words.

Back
Top Bottom