The black disease

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I took the decision to wait until you had finished, Sassi, and then read your story in one sitting. I am really glad that I did, for it will probably be the most intense crux experience of the year for me. It was so beautifully and sensitively written, the scenario was believable, and the characters both engaged my full attention.

In short, this was a wonderful story and I thank you sincerely for bringing it to life and for sharing it with us!

Now in archive:

and libary:

German Edition:

Now in archive:

and libary:

German Edition:

Ok. I have recovered enough sufficiently to post more constructive feedback! I have just submitted a review in the archive, and I will just post it here, too, though if you have read this far, you will already know what I am saying!

REVIEW:

This was the first piece by Sassi I had read, and it is quite simply a wonderful story. The initial premise drew me in, and I read initially out of a detached curiosity (crux is not my primary interest), but the originality and immediate, erotically charged writing kept me interested. And then the characters started to develop. I was tempted to tell you what I like about the way Sassi does this, but I don’t want to spoil the journey for you. I just want to say that by the end of the story, I felt that I knew both characters — both their strengths and their weaknesses — and, more importantly, I cared about them. I will also say that the last few chapters moved me in a way that took me completely by surprise and left me an emotional wreck! I cannot recommend this story more highly. Read it! You will not be disappointed!

Nicole watched as Leonie rode up. She squeezed her legs and pushed herself up into the air until she broke away from the wood and hovered free in front of the cross, held only by the four nails that tied her inextricably to the wood.
Trembling, Leonie hovered. Then she opened her thighs a little and a stream of warm urine bubbled out of her cunt and poured into a high arc on the parquet floor. It splashed. Leonie pissed desperately. She hung trembling on the cross and pissed.

Such an intimate moment, intimate and humiliating, the young woman stretched, "hovering" on her cross, forced to submit to the most basic of physical needs, in front of the woman who is enjoying her suffering.

Did she really know what to expect?, Nicole wondered. I suppose she could not really imagine the pain. Nobody can. You think it will be unbearable, but you will endure it because you have to and then it will work. Somehow. But it does not work. She suffers indescribably.

Whether she can take it or not, she will endure it. There is no escape, except into unconsciousness.

At the moment, Leonie hung very still on the cross. Her arms were unnaturally stretched, her stomach flat, her legs slightly bent. The ribs could be seen under the skin. The girl had lowered her head. She looked humble. She looked as if she had given up.

Always a beautiful pose. The body stretched, enhanced, tight and strong. It's a paradox, isn't it, that in such weakness we can look so strong?

She gave the girl a drink. Leonie sucked on the water bottle like a fawn on his mother's teat. It was a touching sight to see the helpless girl drink from the bottle.
She is totally dependent on me, Nicole thought. She is absolutely helpless.

So intimate, like the pissing scene. I've always loved this sort of drinking setting. The crux victim is desperate, they need the drink, they will take what they can get. It accentuates their total helplessness, their immobility. She can do no more than open her mouth and receive the gift that is offered. Total helplessness. She has given everything, she belongs to the older woman now.

Sassi, it is always a joy to see you explore these themes of submission, dominance, humiliation, in such a sensitive and beautiful way.

Back
Top Bottom