The Bronx Crux Murders

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was unaware that French was THE official language of the UN.
French is one of six official languages of the UN. A delegate may speak in any of the six official languages and the speech will be simultaneously translated into all the other languages.
http://www.un.org/en/sections/about-un/official-languages/
Instead of 'the' official language of the UN Tree erred in using 'is' as when it was first set up French was the language of the UN... It was a 'tip of the hat' to Charles de Gaulle who exceeded only Napoleon in losing French wars in modern history...

Did your dick fall off??? What is she accused of? I must know! I am her defense attorney!!!

She's not accused of anything; she's a witness, as cops often are in cases they solve;).

Instead of 'the' official language of the UN Tree erred in using 'is' as when it was first set up French was the language of the UN... It was a 'tip of the hat' to Charles de Gaulle who exceeded only Napoleon in losing French wars in modern history...

Napoleon was one of the greatest generals of history. Ultimately France fighting alone against Britain, Russia, Austria and the German states lost, but he won a huge number of battles. And to pin the French losses in World War II on deGaulle is really not fair. He was a division commander not the guy in charge.

Last edited:
She's not accused of anything; she's a witness, as cops often are in cases they solve;).

Napoleon was one of the greatest generals of history. Ultimately France fighting alone against Britain, Russia, Austria and the German states lost, but he won a huge number of battles. And to pin the French losses in World War II on deGaulle is really not fair. He was a division commander not the guy in charge.
Napoleon picked a large number of enemies (as did Hitler) so let's not shed too many tears over his defeat... I'm sure you won't if Trump makes the same mistake.

I do not pin France's loss on de Gaulle but to say he 'liberated' Paris as FDR allowed as it to appeare is a travesty of justice to allow the fighting men and women of the Allied forces who painted French ground red with their blood and the resistance that fought and died behind Nazi lines...

Last edited:
Napoleon picked a large number of enemies (as did Hitler) so let's not shed too many tears over his defeat... I'm sure you won't if Trump makes the same mistake.

I do not pin France's loss on de Gaulle but to say he 'liberated' Paris as FDR allowed as it to appeare is a travesty of justice to allow the fighting men and women of the Allied forces who painted French ground red with their blood and the resistance that fought and died behind Nazi lines...

Well seeing as the vanguard of the French 2nd Armored got there first and that French Resistance and the Paris police forces had been fighting hard to prevent the Germans burning the place down before anyone got there it is generally allowed that the French had something to do with it.

Funnily enough the actual troops the German garrison commander von Choltitz surrendered to were Spanish anti-Fascists.

Last edited:
Well seeing as the vanguard of the French 2nd Armored got there first and that French Resistance and the Paris police forces had been fighting hard to prevent the Germans burning the place down before anyone got there it is generally allowed that the French had something to do with it.

Funnily enough the actual troops the German garrison commander von Choltitz surrendered to were Spanish anti-Fascists.
I did not say he and the French did nothing...

I agree and though I'm French, I always condemned him for his wars !

Are you sure of that ? In the film "Paris brule-t-il", it's showed that it was a little French sergeant of the 2th DB who did it ...

Are you sure of that ? In the film "Paris brule-t-il", it's showed that it was a little French sergeant of the 2th DB who did it ...
After some researches, this sergeant was well coming from the 2th DB of General Leclerc : he was an old Spain'soldier and called Antonio Gonzàlez , Compagny "La Nueve" ... So , certainly coming from the Spain'war in 1936 ...
Everybody are right ...;)

After some researches, this sergeant was well coming from the 2th DB of General Leclerc : he was an old Spain'soldier and called Antonio Gonzàlez , Compagny "La Nueve" ... So , certainly coming from the Spain'war in 1936 ...
Everybody are right ...;)

Always nice when everyone is right :p:D

Everybody are right ..
And as I understand it, von Choltitz is remembered as the last German governor of Paris, who defied a direct order from Hitler to burn the city to the ground and instead surrendered it to the Free French forces (although it's hard to think of an occupying General who simply refuses to destroy it as the "Saviour of Paris"). He spent some time at a prisoner camp (Camp Clinton) in Mississippi and was released in 1947. He returned to visit Paris in 1956.

Last edited:
And as I understand it, von Choltitz is remembered as the last German governor of Paris, who defied a direct order from Hitler to burn the city to the ground and instead surrendered it to the Free French forces (although it's hard to think of an occupying General who simply refuses to destroy it as the "Saviour of Paris"). He spent some time at a prisoner camp (Camp Clinton) in Mississippi and was released in 1947. He returned to visit Paris in 1956.
There is a book "Is Paris Burning?" which I read when I was way too young to understand all that was in it... I'm trying to find a print copy

Tree

...yeah, I am old-school...

Back
Top Bottom