The Chestnut Wood

Go to CruxDreams.com
P

Pia

My name’s Lisa. I think I’m quite pretty, but you’ll have to be the judge of that, as they say. Anyway, I’m about five foot five and I’ve got short blonde hair and my eyes are blue and my face is rather cute.

I live at home with my mother and my little brother. Dad left when I was six and we haven’t seen him since. Mum’s a nurse and she works shifts in the hospital. We live in a small town in the Weald, in a semi-detached house that was built in the seventies. It isn’t that big, but it’s big enough for us. I have my own room that looks out over the back garden - well, it’s more of a bit of lawn and a patio that we barbeque on in the summer. I can look over the roofs of the other houses in the estate and see the ancient church, St. Dunstan’s, in the distance. Our town is really just two streets that meet at a right angle. They’re lined with old houses that are hung with reddish-brown tiles or covered in white-painted weather-boarding. There’s lots of history to my little town. It was the centre of the cloth industry back in the fourteenth century. Huguenots came over from the persecutions in Flanders and helped the town to grow rich; but these days it’s just commuters who work in London who live here, and people like us.

It’s my last year at school. I’m studying history, English literature and geography and my plan is to go to university to do English for a degree. I love reading, but not just English writers. My very favourite book is Madame Bovary. Well, sometimes it is. Sometimes when I re-read Anna I love that too. I think actually maybe Anna is my real favourite. What else? Well, I like to snuggle down in my room in the evenings and chat on my Mac with my friends. Some are my school friends and some are people I know from some of the groups I like. I listen to music too, and my tastes are really quite wide. I like lots of stuff that my friends think is not cool at all; things like Schumann and Schubert and I really love an amazing piece by Delius called “Sea Drift” and I adore Debussy... especially “La fille aux cheuveax de lin” from the Préludes... But I also like Lady Gaga and La Roux and loads of other stuff too. And I’m really into history. If I didn’t go on to study English (but I will) I might do history. I’m really into medieval stuff and am quite interested in some weird things. Sometimes I spend ages Googling for stories about the inquisition and things like that. I don’t know why, but when I find some of the pictures on the internet they, well, they sort of excite me a bit. Of course, I don’t tell anyone about that! My friends would think I’m weird or something. Well, they probably think I’m a bit weird anyway. I do sort of tell my friend in the chat room though. That’s our secret. She’s called Sallie. She spells it like that. I think it’s nice.

Anyway, that’s me I guess. I’m not into sports or anything like that really, but I do like going for long walks and that’s easy to do because our town is right in the middle of the countryside. I like going to clubs and things too with my friends. If you asked people at school I think they’d say that they like me. I think they’d probably say too that I’m going out with Will, but I’m not really. I like him but, well... I’m still really trying to work myself out on that one. Anyway, we do sort of “knock around” together and we are sort of good friends I guess.

In September it was my birthday, my eighteenth. I wanted to do something special so I’d remember it so I went with my friend Kate into M... , the big town nearby where my mother works, and we both had ourselves waxed and had our nails done. I had mine done purple. And then I went to the tattoo place and Kate came with me and I had a little one done on my shoulder. It felt strange with my shirt off, lying there half-naked as the guy worked on the tattoo. The machine made a buzzing noise, like the dentist’s a bit. I wouldn’t say it hurt but it did tingle. I enjoyed that. I like the little tattoo as well. It’s a rose with a tiny drop of blood falling from one of its thorns. I thought of it. Kate didn’t have one though. And I didn’t tell my mum.

You’d probably like to see a picture of me, wouldn’t you? Well, maybe this one is alright.

upload_2014-11-2_17-10-9.png

So that’s me in my bedroom. Like I said, I’ve got short blonde hair...you could even say it’s almost white I suppose...and I’ve got blue eyes. I’m not really beautiful, am I? I think I am quite pretty though.

continues....

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s Tuesday and it’s the end of the third period. The bell’s rung and there’s the usual rush in the corridors. So, I’m with my friends from history and I’m opening my locker and getting my text books out for the next lesson and Will comes along and leans over me. He’s quite tall, at least compared to me, so he can sort of lean with his hands on the lockers and he sort of arches over me. I turn around and say something or other and he gives me a quick kiss on the nose and my friends giggle.

I’ve been thinking about this idea since last night, so I ask him whether he’d like to go for a walk tomorrow after school, just us two. He says that would be ok, so I ask him to bring in his boots so we can go for a walk in the woods. It’s nearly always muddy there, but it’s nice and quiet and we can generally get some time to ourselves. He asks me about the weekend and whether I’m going to Charlotte’s party. I tell him I am. Then the bell rings again and he kisses me and heads off to chemistry or whatever and I grab my bag, close the locker and head off to geography.

Mum’s on nightshift and my brother’s got judo or something, so it’s just me when I get home. I fix some dinner then head upstairs to take a shower and do my homework. Not too much tonight and anyway, it’s easy. Then I log on and start chatting. A few of my online friends are there. I speak a bit with Romy and then with Su and then after a bit Clare comes on and we chat about books for a bit. Then, at about ten, I flick open the other site and Sallie’s already online and we talk about this and that and then I tell her that I’ve asked him to go for a walk with me and that I’m really excited. I’ve been thinking about it for a long time, and Sal’s been giving me some good ideas and when I get nervous and think I shouldn’t she’s sort of encouraged me. I sometimes get really hot just chatting online with Sal. Sallie. I like Sallie better, I shouldn’t call her Sal.

Wednesday the fifth of November and it’s bonfire night, so lots of friends are going to get together later at the rugby club and do the usual firework stuff and drink lager and cider. It’s a strange day for this time of year. Windy and grey but surprisingly warm, which is good really. Lessons trundle along as ever. We’re doing “A Passage to India” which I’m quite liking, but I wish we were doing Heaney instead of Wilfred Owen for the poetry. Anyway. Lunch is dull and it’s getting very gloomy by the end of the last lesson. Then there’s the usual banging and clattering and bashing of locker doors. I hang around chatting to Charlotte and Gracie and Hannah and eventually Will rolls up looking cool... He’s got his boots on, which is good, so he’s remembered. They’re not hiking boots or anything, just like heavy-duty trainers that won’t send you flying in the mud. So, the other girls make the usual jokes and we say bye and they smirk as they wander off.

I give Will a little kiss on the cheek and sling my pack over my shoulder. I’m wearing one of those old-style parka things with fake fur trim around the hood and I’ve got my old jeans on, the ones with the tear on the knee. They look pretty chilled I think.

We head out of school and take the path by the side of the rugby club into the woods. It’s always quiet here. Just a few folks walking dogs usually, but probably not at this time of the day and not on the fifth, because the dogs will all be in their baskets before the fireworks start. So it’s the perfect day really. The clouds are hinting at rain, but I think it will hold off. We chat as we walk up the track and once we’re through the first gate we’re in the woods proper. There’s always something to talk about. But it’s nice to be quiet too. I like the woods. I like the gloomy light especially at this time of year. The ground’s muddy in places and slippery too. It’s covered in fallen chestnut leaves, although there are still plenty on the closely-packed trees. They really are beautiful. They are every shade of gold and yellow and brown and I like looking at them clinging onto the black branches and twirling in the wind. I pick up a sweet chestnut in its spiky shell. They aren’t conkers though. They’re the ones with the hard shells and they have less spikes too. I put the chestnut into my pocket. There are lots on the path too, and lots of broken shells as well. And by the edge of the path every so often there’s a toadstool. Some are fat white things and they are usually broken and there are bits lying around, but some are real pixie ones with red caps and little white spots.

Will’s talking about next year and what he plans to do and about the rugby game against S..... at the weekend. I’m sort of listening. He asks me where I’m applying to and I tell him I’m thinking of York and maybe Leeds. I don’t know why I’m thinking about those. Maybe Yorkshire sounds far away and somehow I think that would be fun. I’d sometimes like to be far away from here and in a place where no-one knows me. I’ve known everyone here since I was at primary school.

We leave the main path after a bit and push through the ferns onto a narrow track that veers off to the left. The trees really crowd in here. Some have been pollarded a few years ago and they’re all branches and tangles. The path dips down and twists and we cross a little brown brook at the bottom of the slope. It’s a tiny little stream but the clay here is soft and so it’s all little hills and little ravines. It’s quite hard to get up the other side it’s so slippy underfoot, and I hold out my hand to Will who tugs me up. The only noise is a few crows in the distance. I think we’re the only people in the wood this afternoon.

After about twenty yards more I tell Will to turn off the path. He looks at me like I’m crazy or something, so I go first and push into the undergrowth. You only have to go a few paces and it’s like there’s no path or anything and the trees are all around. But it’s quite dry underfoot now where the leaves have fallen. We walk on for a bit and then I stop. I say to Will that this is a good place and he looks at me a bit like a puppy dog. I think I know what he’s thinking but I’m not sure he is! Anyway, boys are all just puppy dogs really I think.

I pull off my pack from my left shoulder and drop it on the floor. Then I give Will a kiss. I want him to feel relaxed and happy so I kiss him again on the lips and hug him tight. I know he likes that. Then I kneel down and open my bag and begin to take a few things out. He asks me what I’m doing and I say it’s just a few things to make it more comfy. He leans back against the big chestnut and lights a cigarette. I really really wish he wouldn’t smoke. I think it’s a disgusting habit but there you go. As long as he just has one. The tip glows bright red in the gloom, and he slides down the trunk of the tree and crouches on his haunches.

Now’s the difficult bit. I’ve thought about it a lot and now I’m this far along I’m not going to pike out am I? Well, I don’t think I am. But I’m not really sure how it goes from here. I really haven’t thought what to say to him. Should I just ask him straight out? Maybe. But he’d think I’m crazy and he might just say no and that would be that. I could show him I suppose. Nah, same thing really. I think I’ll just sort of work into it. That way he’ll sort of feel he has to go along with me. Seems to me that’s the best plan. I really should have thought a bit more about this I think. Anyway, he can’t see the stuff I’ve put behind the bag. Not right now anyway.

I stand up and step over to him. He’s just looking at the ground, but he senses I’m near and he raises his eyes and as he does I pull off my parka. I’ve got an button-down shirt on and once I know he’s looking at me I start to undo the buttons and I aks him if he likes me and he stutters a bit and says yes. So I undo the rest of the buttons and then I lift his hands and put them on my breasts and tell him to undo my bra. He’s really nervous. It’s strange sort of coz’ I know he’s done this before. He’s being clumsy but he gets it open and I pull it away and shuffle my shoulders out of the shirt. It’s nice feeling the autumn air on my skin. I move his hands onto my breasts and he slowly starts to play with my nipples and they’re getting hard and I’m liking that and now I push his head down so he’s licking me.

He’s getting in the mood now, but I can’t wait for ever because it’s getting dark quite quickly and we can only stay so long in the woods, so I ask him if he wants me and he doesn’t quite reply but he makes some noises and nods so that’s alright. So now I tell him I want something too. I have to take a deep breath, but I think it’s ok. I think he’ll do the first bit anyway.

I tell him that if he wants to have me he has to do something special and I tell him to pick up the rope that I’ve taken from my bag. Actually there are two ropes. He looks confused but I can tell he’s going to do what I’ve asked now and so I’m undoing the buttons on my jeans and pulling them off and my panties too. So now I’m standing there naked. It feels a bit odd, of course, and I sort of wrap my arms over my breasts but I don’t know why coz’ there’s only us two here. I can feel him staring at me now and I can see his tool getting hard in his trousers, but he’ll have to wait a bit. He’s got the two ropes in his hands and is still looking confused.

So I tell him what I want him to do. Now he really looks confused, but he’s going to do it, I can tell. I step over to the big chestnut and stand facing it. So this is it. I can’t back out now either, not that I want to. I’ve been dreaming about this for weeks and now it’s going to happen. I stroke the bark of the tree with my fingers. It’s cold and slightly damp and it feel hard. I let my hands slide around the trunk and draw me towards it, until I feel the tips of my breasts touching. My head turns and I look at him looking at me and holding the two ropes in his hands. I can tell he likes the way I look. I slide my left leg up against the tree and feel the wood rubbing my sex. It’s a good feeling. I’m feeling excited. And now I hug the tree really tight, like I’m kissing it, and feel the full length of my body against it. I move up and down just slightly and feel the bark rubbing me. I can feel myself becoming wet.

So I say to Will that now he has to tie my arms behind the trunk so I can’t move. He sort of tries to argue, but I look at him in a serious way and he says something like if that’s what I really want and he walks behind the tree and he’s staring into my eyes as he ties the rope around my wrists. I tell him it’s not tight enough and that he really has to pull harder and he does, but it’s still not enough and I tell him again and this time he pulls really hard and I feel my breasts squeezing against the bark and I really love it so much and I gasp just a little bit and he kisses me on the nose. I think he’s wondering what should happen next. But I’m enjoying this moment so just for now I am silent and I just shuffle my legs around and feel the dampness of the fallen leaves on the soles of my feet and try to sort of hang from the rope that’s tightly tied now.

I sigh a bit and I know this will be the hardest part, but he will definitely do what I say now, I really am sure. I tell him to pick up the other rope, the one he’d dropped. He reaches down and holds it in his hands. It’s about three foot long and I’ve tied a loop on one end and about seven little knots along it’s length. It’s nice rope, it’s new hemp and it’s about half the width of my thumb-nail and each end is clipped off with a tiny bit of metal. I got it on from a website.

So he’s standing there in his rain coat holding the rope and looking a bit lost. And then I realise that he’s going to get quite hot too, so I tell him that it would be better if he at least took his coat and his shirt off and he grunts and just does what I told him to do. He’s got a good body. I quite like his body. He’s got a strong chest and his abs are really well defined and his skin is smooth like the young boy he is. So now he’s standing there half-naked with a rope in his hands and still looks unsure. So I tell him that I want him to whip me on my back. That he can start on my bottom if he wants, because that’s the softest part, but that I want him to carry on and whip me on my back as well. And I look hard at him as he stands there and ask him if he will do it for me because it’s what I want and that if he cares for me at all he has to do it.

I can tell he is really nervous. I don’t blame him. He thought he was just going for a stroll after school and well, I guess he hoped for a kiss and maybe even a bit more but I know he wasn’t expecting this. But he’s going to do as I ask, I know.

His first attempt is pretty lame. He sort of wafts the rope against me and I hardly feel it. I tell him he has to try harder. So he tries again and this time it’s a bit better but really not enough. He has a couple of goes. I say to him that I really want him to forget it’s me and to hit me as hard as he can and not to be afraid. He says he doesn’t want to hurt me and he’s scared. I know he is. I tell him that it’s really what I want and he won’t get into trouble and he should just do as I ask. He pauses. This is where he might just stop or run away or something, but I know he won’t. And he doesn’t.

Now he’s trying properly and the next blow hits me hard on my arse and I can feel the knots on the rope and the sting it makes and I say that he’s doing it right and to do it again and he does. And the next one makes me shudder and pushes me hard against the tree. And it makes me gasp a bit too. This is what I wanted. He hits me about four more times and I ask him to work the whip up my back and hit as hard as he can. I can hear him breathing hard now. And he really hits hard the next time and I can feel the rope burn across my shoulder-blades and the next one is a bit lower and the tiny metal tip just hits the side of my breast and I’m really shuddering now and I have to bite my lower lip so I don’t cry out. It is really painful, especially when he strikes a place he’s already hit. I think he must have cut the skin in a few places now. But it’s the most wonderful feeling and I can smell the forest all around and I’m looking up into the branches of the trees.

He must have hit me about twelve or fifteen times I think. Not so many really. But now he’s stopped and he’s looking at me. He tells me that my back is covered in marks and that he’s sorry and he starts to whimper a bit but I tell him that it’s fine and that it was just what I wanted him to do and I tell him that he can have me now. He comes to me and kisses me and I think he’s afraid again, but I tell him I want him and he should fuck me right now, right here against the tree with my arms still tied to it, and so he fumbles his trousers open and he’s already hard from watching me I think and he shoves himself inside of me and I’m already soaking wet and he pushes and pushes and grunts and squeezes me tight and I’m loving the hardness of his body against my back and I can really feel where the whip has landed on me now.

Once he’s finished I ask him to untie me and I give him a kiss and say thank you, and then I hold his face in my hands and kiss him again on his lips and on his ears and tell him he’s wonderful and he kisses me too. Then we get dressed and put the things back in my bag. I can feel my shoulders burning under my shirt. It’s the best feeling ever. I knew it would be.

It doesn’t take long for us to retrace our steps out of the wood and soon we’re going down the track and I can see the orange sodium lights on the main road ahead of us. We walk past the school and there are still a few of the kids coming out from late classes and clubs and things, but not many. We get to the road crossing and I kiss him again and then I say goodnight and I turn and walk over to the street that goes into the little estate and soon I’m in front of my house. The lights are on and mum shouts hello as I open the door. I pull off my muddy shoes and head straight upstairs and tell mum I’m having a bath. She shouts up and asks me if I want a cup of tea. I say no but I’m really dying for one.

I lock the bathroom door and run the bath. Before the mirror steams up completely I look at myself. There are a few bits of mud on my face but I’m smiling. I turn slightly and look at my back and it’s covered in red welts. They’re more beautiful than I could have imagined. I wonder how long they’ll last? The bath’s full now and I slide into it. The water stings me but it’s a nice sort of sting and it reminds me of the wood just half-an-hour ago. I let myself sink under the water and blow a stream of bubbles towards the surface. I’m really really happy.

I’m careful drying myself down, but I can’t help get a little bit of blood on the towel. I’ll have to tell mum that I cut my knee or something. I rub my hair dry and look at myself again. I feel I’ve grown up. Next I get into my pyjamas. It’s not late but I often do that after a bath, and it’s dark outside now so it feels like night even it it’s not late at all. I make myself a cup of hot chocolate and take it back upstairs into my bedroom.

Once I’m settled in my chair I switch the Mac back on. I can feel my back burning and I let my fingers play with myself and then rub my nipples. It’s nice. The screen lights up and fills the room with a sort of pale green light as I open the chatroom. I click around a bit and then I see that Sallie’s on line. I say hi and she says hi back and asks me how it went and I tell her all about it and that it was wonderful and the more I think of it the more I feel wet again. She says that’s good. She asks me what I’m going to do next. I think for a bit and then I type a message. I waiting for you Sallie, I type. It was ok doing it with him, but really Sallie, I’m waiting for you.

I did have such a nice walk in the chestnut wood today.... And I saw no-one else at all. And now the rain is hammering down on the windows.... Just six at night and it's pitch black... It's a strange time of year....

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh keep going, it's lovely! It's luke a stream in the spring! She is so sweet and honest, looking seeing and finding herself. :bdsm-heart:

Question.... Shall I stop here with this one? It would be ok to I think.... or shall I take it on a bit further? I'm undecided...

It's a gem of a short story, builds up a very real and believable character -
I think it can and should stand by itself,
but perhaps put Lisa into some more short adventures?​

It's a gem of a short story, builds up a very real and believable character -
I think it can and should stand by itself,
but perhaps put Lisa into some more short adventures?​
Yes - you are right. I think I knew that all along, coz this story just jumped out of the wet leaves and flew into my fingers... but anything else would be contrived invention... So I will let it rest.... and who knows? I think I like Lisa so she may visit this lovely place again some time.... mmmm :)

Oh keep going, it's lovely! It's luke a stream in the spring! She is so sweet and honest, looking seeing and finding herself. :bdsm-heart:
My god ... I know! Searching for Emma ... and never finding her again! :(

flower3XXXX

Question.... Shall I stop here with this one? It would be ok to I think.... or shall I take it on a bit further? I'm undecided...
indeed y're a dutch one..........................and naughty

yes, it's more like pine,

Pine_bark.jpg

though sweet chestnut has quite a rough bark

Sp.Chestnut bole.jpg

either way, yes, it's a lovely feeling,
when I'm naked and being whipped,
I like hugging a tree with a bit of bite to its bark :devil:

Back
Top Bottom