The Christmas Mail

Go to CruxDreams.com
I’ll vote for St. Nick. :)
Thanks Barb.

It looks like this is the contemporaneous thread for the Christmas mail, so herewith, season's greetings to members from the Barbarinder Production Team - here we are, stranded on location in Rzhev.

Unfortunately the snow machine froze up but as it turns out, we didn't need it for this scene... :doh::rolleyes:
(Barb takes location shooting very seriously, don't you, Barb...:D)

Barbarossanova Preview Xmas 80.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Barb.

It looks like this is the contemporaneous thread for the Christmas mail, so herewith, season's greetings to members from the Barbarinder Production Team - here we are, stranded on location in Rzhev.

Unfortunately the snow machine froze up but as it turns out, we didn't need it for this scene... :doh::rolleyes:
(Barb takes location shooting very seriously, don't you, Barb...:D)

Barbarossanova Preview Xmas 80.jpg

Yes, I do Bob. And the nice thing about being on location in winter is that I get to wear clothes. Wardrobe did a great job on the Red Army threads, don't you think? And I actually learned how to shoot this thing too! Scared the living daylights out of one of the cameramen yesterday when I shot off a few rounds in his direction. They promptly took the live ammo away from me before anyone got hurt.:rolleyes:

Yes, I do Bob. And the nice thing about being on location in winter is that I get to wear clothes. Wardrobe did a great job on the Red Army threads, don't you think? And I actually learned how to shoot this thing too! Scared the living daylights out of one of the cameramen yesterday when I shot off a few rounds in his direction. They promptly took the live ammo away from me before anyone got hurt.:rolleyes:
Well, then it's a good job everybody else takes you seriously. :eek::D

And the nice thing about being on location in winter is that I get to wear clothes.

Yeah, yeah, now get back to work 4522404_zpsa7e3abd6.gif

And I actually learned how to shoot this thing too!
That's not what the report from the Police Academy says. I still don't know how you graduated. But I have a few ideasKneeling-Prayer-Blow-Job-Sex-Position-321dx9ofnlqq9jfsq12l1c.jpg

Now if that doesn't get me a new record for demerits, I don't know what will:D

Back
Top Bottom