The Club

Go to CruxDreams.com
A story found in Dorothy's archive she wanted me to post for you.

The Club
The two girls stood on the balcony looking down into the large room. The hundred or so people below were all dressed in black & white. The men in dinner suits and bow ties, the women in black evening gowns.
Club1.jpgclub2.jpg
In the centre of the room was a raised area (almost how a boxing/wrestling ring would look.) Sara was the first to speak, 'Do you think they really do it?'

Anne replied, 'I hope so after all of this.' The two girls had heard rumours and finally found the location of a 'secret' club that apparently took volunteers from the audience and beheaded them for everyone's pleasure.

'Will you do it if you're chosen?' Anna asked.

'Definitely, I didn't come here just to see some other lucky girl get her head chopped off. What about you?'

'Oh yes! I'm wet just thinking about it.'

Suddenly, behind them they heard a voice, 'Good evening ladies.'

They both turned to see a man stood there dressed like all the others in a black dinner suit. He addressed them both, 'I couldn't help but overhear your conversation and I may be able to help you.'

'Really?' Sara asked.

'Well. I own this place you see, so if you'd both like to be part of this evenings' entertainment I will have a word with the Chief Executioner and get it arranged.'

The girls looked at each other and smiled. They both replied at the same time with no hesitation. 'Yes please!!!'

'Okay then, do you have any preferences to how you would like to do it?' He asked them.

Again Sara spoke first, 'The axe and the block for me, definitely. The thought of a giant axe blade crashing through this tiny neck of mine makes my legs go weak.' She blushed as she felt herself go wet between the legs.

The owner looked at her and smiled, he observed how beautiful she looked, mid-twenties, a blond bob haircut and two large hoop earrings.

'I will arrange that now for you.' He told her. he looked at Anne and raised his eyebrows awaiting her answer. Anne was also blond but her hair much longer than Sara's. Tonight it was tied up in a ponytail with a black silk ribbon.
Club3.png
'I always wanted it to be a guillotine,' Anne told him. 'But now it seems a bit impersonal. How about if I laid on my back and was done with a sword?'

'Perfect.' He told her. 'Now if you'd both like to follow me, we can get on with chopping those beautiful heads off for you.'

The room lights went down and spotlights lit up the stage. All eyes were on the two girls in the middle. The owner spoke over a microphone.

'Good evening ladies and gentlemen as you can see our first two volunteers are ready to go, so sit back and enjoy the show. If any other ladies out there want to take part later, please leave your name and table number with my assistant.

At this point Sara stepped forward to the block, she smiled as she looked down at the pillow that had been placed there for her to kneel on. She had waited for this for so long.
Club4.jpg
The executioner appeared next to her, a huge man dressed in black leather including a hood. He didn't need to instruct her, she knelt down as he picked up the massive axe.
Club5.jpg
She placed her beautiful head slowly on the block. He looked down at her long bare neck and lifted the giant axe above his head. Holding it for a split second he looked at the owner.
Club6.jpg
The owner looked one last time at Sara and nodded. It was as good as she'd always imagined it to be. The axe came crashing down and sliced her head clean off. She thought she could just make out some gasps from the audience then all the attention turned to Anne.

She had watched her friends’ execution, enviously awaiting her own. She laid herself down on a raised bench as the executioner put down his axe and walked over. He picked up a large sword and taking aim, placed it on her throat.

Immediately she tilted her head pushing her throat up towards the blade. Her long ponytail and ribbon hung down off the edge of the bench. She put her hand between her legs and looked over to the owner.
Club7.jpg
'Tell him to do it now!!!' She screamed. The owner nodded. The executioner obeyed.

She looked as he lifted the huge sword above him, she closed her eyes and came. The sword came down and sliced her head clean off.

Again a cheer went up from the audience. A long list of volunteers was waiting and the evenings’ entertainment continued.

Back
Top Bottom