The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
In 1985, 5500 years old skeletons of women have been unearthed in southeastern France. Archeologists have now concluded that the women died of an execution method, using a noose around the neck, and attached to the ankles. With the wrists tied to the back, and the legs in hogtie position, the women have strangled themselves. Probably a ritual sacrifice!

In 1985, 5500 years old skeletons of women have been unearthed in southeastern France. Archeologists have now concluded that the women died of an execution method, using a noose around the neck, and attached to the ankles. With the wrists tied to the back, and the legs in hogtie position, the women have strangled themselves. Probably a ritual sacrifice!
Nice - looks like Insex.com was around a lot earlier than we previously thought :)

Either that or their diabolical riggers have managed to build a time machine - in which case Hey Mr PD, can I borrow it please, as I need to visit the 1920s as there's an awful lot of vintage Hollywood pussy that I really need to eat :p

@Eulalia you could leave dreary Scotland for warm Italy
Aye, yon place is quite weel-kent. I like the bit about the Scottish soldiers, 'when the spring came, they started looking for women' - obviously they introduced linkie-hunting - though I can't believe the Italians hadn't already thought of that sport! :D Likewise, they may deny eating haggis, but actually that was an invention of the Romans - they more often made it with pig's offal, but sometimes with sheep's, which would have been pretty much the same as the Scottish version.

As for the climate, it's probably a good bit warmer in summer, but they're well up in the mountains, the scenery looks like the Highlands on steroids - so I dare say they get some snell winds and probably plenty of snow in winter.

I think the core of the story is probably true, though it's been hyped a bit for the tourist trade. That there were Scottish mercenaries fighting in the wars in the Alps is well established - it even prompted us to pirate Rossini's tune, relocate it from Switzerland to the Tyrol, and make it into a good pipe march with some moving lyrics:

Aye, yon place is quite weel-kent. I like the bit about the Scottish soldiers, 'when the spring came, they started looking for women' - obviously they introduced linkie-hunting - though I can't believe the Italians hadn't already thought of that sport! :D Likewise, they may deny eating haggis, but actually that was an invention of the Romans - they more often made it with pig's offal, but sometimes with sheep's, which would have been pretty much the same as the Scottish version.

As for the climate, it's probably a good bit warmer in summer, but they're well up in the mountains, the scenery looks like the Highlands on steroids - so I dare say they get some snell winds and probably plenty of snow in winter.

I think the core of the story is probably true, though it's been hyped a bit for the tourist trade. That there were Scottish mercenaries fighting in the wars in the Alps is well established - it even prompted us to pirate Rossini's tune, relocate it from Switzerland to the Tyrol, and make it into a good pipe march with some moving lyrics:

Very touching video, Eul!

Back
Top Bottom