The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I found this new devise on the net. I think, with some modifications, it could be used to supplement or even replace the aging grinder being currently on use.
View attachment 445488
I've got one, a bit bigger, at the Tree estate... Women don't like it much but I don't know why...

Tree

...What, Ulrika? Take the gag out? Why would I do that???

A very nice idea. But regular lashes from a good whip will be needed to keep her going at full speed. And I suppose if no one else wants too I could take up that role.

The whipping is a very important part of the process. It's not just the speed of grinding it enhances, but the blood and sweat of us slave girls is crucial to the taste of the Coffee Shop beverages. Some even say that the very fear and pain that we feel is what enhances the almost spiritual experience the patrons get while enjoying a seaming cup, but I whink that has more to do with the under-table services that we are trained to provide...

The whipping is a very important part of the process. It's not just the speed of grinding it enhances, but the blood and sweat of us slave girls is crucial to the taste of the Coffee Shop beverages. Some even say that the very fear and pain that we feel is what enhances the almost spiritual experience the patrons get while enjoying a seaming cup, but I whink that has more to do with the under-table services that we are trained to provide...
I do like the after taste fear provides. To get it right the slave needs to be in pain but know that far worse pain could be inflicted if she does not behave perfectly.

It's not just the speed of grinding it enhances, but the blood and sweat of us slave girls is crucial to the taste of the Coffee Shop beverages. Some even say that the very fear and pain that we feel is what enhances the almost spiritual experience the patrons get while enjoying a seaming cup,

Of course, just as the torrid humidity of the monsoon gives Malabar coffee its unique flavour,
so the very atmosphere of the grinding cellar, hot and heavy with girl-juice and the hormones of fear
seeps into the beans with the drips of our sweat and whip-flicked blood :devil:

In the US we have some strange traditions such as shooting off huge amounts of fireworks made in foreign lands both on our Independence Day and New Year's Eve. It's a good thing Tree loves the smell of gunpowder in the morning's fog.

To all of you around the world have the best of a new year...

And Eul, if my 2017 coffee isn't ready there will be hell to pay when I wake up!!!!

In the US we have some strange traditions such as shooting off huge amounts of fireworks made in foreign lands both on our Independence Day and New Year's Eve. It's a good thing Tree loves the smell of gunpowder in the morning's fog.

To all of you around the world have the best of a new year...

And Eul, if my 2017 coffee isn't ready there will be hell to pay when I wake up!!!!
I love the smell of napalm gunpowder in the morning.
IMG_1382.JPG

The whole world's crazy.
Never mind, we survived the Great Crash here, we can cope with Brexit,
Trump, Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague, climate catastrophe, nuclear holocaust,
Crux Girls and Guys will triumph!

Have you managed to keep up with what's been going on here?
Lots of good stories and some exciting new artists.

I've just put Wragg's latest - Horny the Unicorn - into the Archive
if you feel like a good fun read, you couldn't find a better one :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom