The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I listened to a song from opera tonight... No, not Bach... Who was it??? Beethoven??? No it wasn't him... Queen? No... no... no...

It was a three penny opera...

I just can't remember the song!!!

I was listening to KMOX AM (50,000 watts clear-channel, on a good day there a few places in the US you can't pick it up) today and one of the guests on was the photographer for the Grateful Dead who has just published a book of her life's work. One of the topics discussed was the song 'Touch of Grey' where she said that it messed with Jerry Garcia's head because he never wanted to have such success... One person's dreams are another's curse.

I have to go down in the hell-hole and make sure Eul ain't slacking off.

Goodnight, my friends...

Tree

never doubted a friend even to a fault... I'll keep it that way...
tree god dark 2.jpg
Goodnight all... and yeah old friends rehash the same old shit...

we just don't have 'happy dancers' around us...

'I've got friends...'

G'night

Tree

What looked like a black Labrador/mix dog showed up on the Tree house deck this morning after the morning storms came through. It took me most of the day to get him calmed down enough to read his tag. I called the first number on his collar tag and asked the guy if he had a dog named 'Loredo'.
He replied "Yes, do you have him?"
He just came by and picked him up around 2:45 Central Tree Time. He had been looking for the dog since 6 AM taking the day off work. The owner turned out to be about half my age and looks like he works out daily more than Tree has all my life.
It was quite gratifying when I saw the tears in eyes when his dog ran up to him...
Enough happy thoughts... Tree needs to get back to madness and mayhem....

What looked like a black Labrador/mix dog showed up on the Tree house deck this morning after the morning storms came through. It took me most of the day to get him calmed down enough to read his tag. I called the first number on his collar tag and asked the guy if he had a dog named 'Loredo'.
He replied "Yes, do you have him?"
He just came by and picked him up around 2:45 Central Tree Time. He had been looking for the dog since 6 AM taking the day off work. The owner turned out to be about half my age and looks like he works out daily more than Tree has all my life.
It was quite gratifying when I saw the tears in eyes when his dog ran up to him...
Enough happy thoughts... Tree needs to get back to madness and mayhem....

Did you check to see if the black Lab left a calling card on the Tree deck? I don't want to step in it next time you invite me over for a drink.

Back
Top Bottom