The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Well shucky darn! Gots ta pull me britches up and gets me back on the right track a things again.
I think and hope, she will accept the apology. Newbie discount.
Yeah. There is Barb-blue, Siss-orange, and Messaline-green, so far. Best steer clear of those, or nobody will be able to tell who is talking.
Also, purple ALL CAPS is my alter-ego, and he's not entirely friendly. :eek: He's not actually unfriendly either.:confused::cool:

Yeah. There is Barb-blue, Siss-orange, and Messaline-green, so far. Best steer clear of those, or nobody will be able to tell who is talking.
Also, purple ALL CAPS is my alter-ego, and he's not entirely friendly. :eek: He's not actually unfriendly either.:confused::cool:
A colored mine field. I use normal color. Only Birthday wishes sometimes in big and bold colored caps.

For all the fathers out there!​

When I first signed up, my posts - for some reason way beyond my ken -
automatically centred themselves. They stopped doing that after one of our upgrades
(aka crashes), but I went on for a while centring them as a sort of distinctive mark,
but once we got custom signatures I just reverted to the default style.
I do use the white background, which causes problems if people use pale colours.

When I first signed up, my posts - for some reason way beyond my ken -
automatically centred themselves. They stopped doing that after one of our upgrades
(aka crashes), but I went on for a while centring them as a sort of distinctive mark,
but once we got custom signatures I just reverted to the default style.
I do use the white background, which causes problems if people use pale colours.

Hmmmmmmmm, which blue works better for you? This one? Or this one? Or doesn't it matter?

Hmmmmmmmm, which blue works better for you? This one? Or this one? Or doesn't it matter?
The second is better for me. The first's a bit pale, but quite readable.
(This is just the same as an eye-test at the opticians!)

Which reminds me, I was looking at a plant book this afternoon and noticed there's
Barbarea stricta - Yellow Wintercress - that's the one that gives demerits,
and Barbarea vulgaris, that's bitter cress.
Barbarea's cresses, Barbaria's crosses - got it? :p

800px-Illustration_Barbaraea_vulgaris0.jpg

Which reminds me, I was looking at a plant book this afternoon and noticed there's
Barbarea stricta - Yellow Wintercress - that's the one that gives demerits,
and Barbarea vulgaris, that's bitter cress.
Barbarea's cresses, Barbaria's crosses - got it? :p
Wow! No kidding? No wonder then. I can't help it! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom