The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
It's Barb's Pussy nervous or weird also?
Yipes!

I hope we're going to get pictures of the eclipse, not Tree's cats, or even Barb's pussy which, admirable though it is, is more regularly on display than an eclipse....:rolleyes:

Sigh. How I always have to keep an eye on you guys!

:spank::spank::spank::spank:

These are from my camera. Will have more when I figure how to download my wife's camera!!! All times CDT (-6 GMT).

11:50 AM just before the eclipse startedeclipse 005.jpg

12:10 PM 10% eclipseeclipse 006.jpg

12:25 20%eclipse 007.jpg

12:40 40%eclipse 008.jpg

12:57 70%eclipse 007.jpg

1:06 85%eclipse 009.jpg

1:10 90%eclipse 010.jpg

1:13 95% Note the camera would not take pictures without a flash in the next 3 pictures. It was darker than it looks. Focus on the background!
eclipse 011.jpg

1:18 TOTAL ECLIPSEeclipse 012.jpg

1:23 two minutes after totalityeclipse 013.jpg

1: 30 about 95%eclipse 014.jpg

Until it got to 90% the most notable thing I noticed was the strange color of the sky. It wasn't like sunset. The darkness was noticeable much earlier in the house than outside as the refracting and reflecting light dimmed faster there.

Up until the eclipse started it looked like by the time it was 100% tall cumulus clouds would obscure the totality but the clouds rapidly fell apart as more of the sun was blocked.

The temperature dropped 8 degrees F as totality approached. After 1PM the crickets started chirping and the outdoor cats went to their nighttime sleeping spots. I would discover the indoor cats ripped the hell out of my newspaper as they do at night if I forget to put it in the recycling bin.

I should have the rest of the pictures tomorrow...

These are from my camera. Will have more when I figure how to download my wife's camera!!! All times CDT (-6 GMT).

11:50 AM just before the eclipse startedView attachment 523641

12:10 PM 10% eclipseView attachment 523642

12:25 20%View attachment 523643

12:40 40%View attachment 523644

12:57 70%View attachment 523643

1:06 85%View attachment 523645

1:10 90%View attachment 523646

1:13 95% Note the camera would not take pictures without a flash in the next 3 pictures. It was darker than it looks. Focus on the background!
View attachment 523647

1:18 TOTAL ECLIPSEView attachment 523648

1:23 two minutes after totalityView attachment 523649

1: 30 about 95%View attachment 523650

Until it got to 90% the most notable thing I noticed was the strange color of the sky. It wasn't like sunset. The darkness was noticeable much earlier in the house than outside as the refracting and reflecting light dimmed faster there.

Up until the eclipse started it looked like by the time it was 100% tall cumulus clouds would obscure the totality but the clouds rapidly fell apart as more of the sun was blocked.

The temperature dropped 8 degrees F as totality approached. After 1PM the crickets started chirping and the outdoor cats went to their nighttime sleeping spots. I would discover the indoor cats ripped the hell out of my newspaper as they do at night if I forget to put it in the recycling bin.

I should have the rest of the pictures tomorrow...
The impact of the eclipse on the cats is fascinating! :)

You are seriously fortunate in having an eclipse right over your house!

More pictures to come but I am mad about the pictures I didn't think to take!!!

I noticed the shadows looked strange. On my driveway the light came through not as spots of light but as crescents. I did not occur to me the leaves above me were acting as a 'pin-hole' camera and projecting the phases at my feet!!!

Good night, good morning, sleep well, or have nice lunch...

Tree

...the lunatic is in my head...

..the lunatic is in my head...
Even your recollections are interesting. I hadn't considered that about shadows.

Even though the track of totality traversed the United States you still seem to be one of our only members who have experienced the Dark Side of the Moon...

Even your recollections are interesting. I hadn't considered that about shadows.

Even though the track of totality traversed the United States you still seem to be one of our only members who have experienced the Dark Side of the Moon...
I would have thought to take pictures of thousands of images of the sun projected on my driveway is hadn't been sober:mad:!

Both heads.... Do not make me post that picture

Damn you put up post up three days back and no replies in the Coffee Shop?!?!?!

I may have to call in the mortgage on this dump:mad:

"Tree, wait! People are busy this time of year" Messa says to me. "It is winter south of the border. They are probably busy shoveling snow."

Plans Messa tree smoke jpeg.jpg

"Do you really think so?"

He is such an idiot. I humor him and say "Of course they are!"

plans Messa with wu smoke jpeg.jpg

He will sleep soon...

Messa

Well, I've been away for a bit, and now I'm tied up with work again, so I'm not currently inspired to write a new story. Usually when I say that, I come up with an idea within the next two weeks. We'll see. I'm still catching up to everything that I missed in my one week away from the internet. Everyone has something going. Wragg finished his T'morr story. Hondo is back with something. Barb is going strong (that's nothing new). Tree has a new character to play with. I might just sit and read for a bit.
DeathReading01.jpg
JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER, AND IT'S LIGHTS OUT. I PROMISE.

Back
Top Bottom