The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning of respiratory problems for workers that grind, roast, and package coffee. They did not mention any harm coming from whipping slave bards...

Just as well there are only slaves in the grinding pit then.

I somehow think the image from a rival chain might be a little spoiled when wearing a respirator:Investor_Day_2016_resized_China.jpg

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning of respiratory problems for workers that grind, roast, and package coffee. They did not mention any harm coming from whipping slave bards...
And producing those special civet beans can't possibly cause respiratory problems :p
(well the smell of them might :eek:)

Must be due to another GOP funding cut for the CDC ... :rolleyes:

Behind me or behind Eul?
Such questions had bringing brutal wars over the mankind. To example Paris and the three goddess (Athene, Aphrodite and Hera).
I think I want look to both bootys from this place. Not more, the chains will hold me back on the grinder handle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom