The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't know were Missouri will end up. It's something to think about.
Missouri, and the whole North America, are slowly moving south along a major fault system. On the other hand, South America is moving north, on the other side of that fault system. Both Americas are chaning position relative to each other.
Tree will need to replace his current hat by a sombrero some day!;)

Trump's Wall will prevent that:rolleyes:
That reminds me of a reader's letter in a newspaper, after the earthquake and disastrous tsunami in Indonesia on Christmas 2004.
In all seriousness, a reader asked : "Why don't they drill some concrete pillars into the ocean floor, so that these plates will be fixed to each other and no longer be able to move?"
But Trump must not worry : the USA and Mexico are on the same side of the fault system. They'll travel together southward.

Sharped eyed viewers will note that the mummy is smiling. It's important to keep your mummies clean & happy. Otherwise, they're libel to start shuffling around searching for the re-incarnation of their dead lovers. The only way to stop them then is to call in Brendan Fraser. I don't think any of us want Brendan Fraser hanging around here.
What kind of music do mummies like?...WRAP!

Where does Dracula keep his coffin? In the Vampire State Building.
And why has he just walked in here?
It's The Coffin Shop! (And he knows he'll get his drinks from waitresses with necks to nothing on) :p

Back
Top Bottom