The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
We've so missed your friendly encouragements and gentle put-downs.
Also your honest opinions.
You must have had it bad; four weeks doing what you're told, being a good boy!!
Wishing you good news.
OS

We've so missed your friendly encouragements and gentle put-downs.
Also your honest opinions.
You must have had it bad; four weeks doing what you're told, being a good boy!!
Wishing you good news.
OS
Quite so. Concussion is nothing to fool around with, and recovery is a nasty boring business. Hopefully the doc gives the okay to get back on the computer. I mean, seriously, we've had almost as much as we can take of Bull and Gunnar moping about the place with nothing to do. :rolleyes::D

Quite so. Concussion is nothing to fool around with, and recovery is a nasty boring business. Hopefully the doc gives the okay to get back on the computer. I mean, seriously, we've had almost as much as we can take of Bull and Gunnar moping about the place with nothing to do. :rolleyes::D

Yes! Those two morons have done nothing but pester me 24 hours a day. Please come back soon! We miss you. :)

Good luck Tree! Hope you get good results and can put this behind you. This getting old business is tough, I had to help my son move a washer and dryer from my house to his the other day and my strength was there but coordination wasn't.
You have me covered but part of that is I could do nothing (doctor's orders) for the past four weeks. Catch you all later...

Back
Top Bottom