The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I find the "What's New" and "New Posts" buttons quite helpful. They are not quite as specific as the New Threads, but they're not bad.

My big issue right now is some very strange and useless predictive text issues. Can't tell whether that's a forums issue, an Android thing, or something specific to my mobile. :BangHead::deal::confused:

There's a mystery about the image that's in the main picture above that little guy ...

View attachment 566983

'Where one cleric and Aelgyva...' and the sentence is left unfinished.
What were they up to? No-one knows, it seems to be a hint at a bit of court gossip
about something that went on when Harold visited William's court in Normandy,
but it's a mystery now.

Perhaps she's getting a slap to remind her that if she sheds her clothes it will improve the consistency of the urge so raising the heat of the meat and increasing the angle of dangle.
:idea:

Last edited:
the angle of dangle.
"Angle of dangle!":risas3:
My hushand has reminded me of Balls Law that states that the angle of dangle is proportional to the heat of the meat when the urge is constant. Can't think what on earth he's talking about.
The urge determines the angle of attack, which should increase during climb, in order to avoid stall!:idea:

WARNING - reading what follows can lead to self manipulation and result in the generation of naughty thoughts of a sexual nature.

Research from Canada suggests that differences in the way we are asymmetrical can be used as a fairly reliable guide to where our strengths lie. For women the key is which breast is bigger, for men which testicle is the larger.
Usually, about half of all men dress to the right, i.e. right testicle is the larger. For women it is usually the left breast that is bigger.

(Shall we pause here while you check?)

About 20% of the time in each sex the opposite is true. It is a study of these variations from the norm that reveal the case for stating that some of our skills may be built in.
For example – generally speaking men are good at things that require spatial awareness whilst women are better at those tasks requiring verbal skills. However, in the 20% that are opposite to the norm in each sex there is strong evidence that these generalities are reversed. Women good at throwing things tend to be bigger on the right and men with verbal skills tend to be larger on the left.

You'll be happy to know that I am assured by my husband and several of his friends who on numerous occasions have closely examined my breasts that I come from the 30% who show no particular bias and am thus well balanced and a kind, willing person.

Well I think most people loved Jolly's Cruxtrek but sadly it seems warp drive may have its downside
A good breaking system is always essential!:ambulance:
Interesting : impact of intergalactic matter swept up in front of the spacecaft. Space is not empty indeed. I once read, there is an average of one hydrogen atom per cubic metre. That looks little, but well, at warp speed, you better put some kind of a cow catcher or a snow lough on the front of your spacecraft.

Talking about 'looking down'. When one is hanging on a cross one tends to spend a lot of time looking down and contemplating on the more important things of life and its mysteries. So, can someone please explain why the fluff in ones navel is always a different colour to the clothes one has been wearing?

egyptian12.gif

Well I think most people loved Jolly's Cruxtrek but sadly it seems warp drive may have its downside

Killer Warp Drive
In some circumstances, it might be quite handy to 'accidentally' destroy everything at one's destination.

Visiting the in-laws, for example...

Talking about 'looking down'. When one is hanging on a cross one tends to spend a lot of time looking down and contemplating on the more important things of life and its mysteries. So, can someone please explain why the fluff in ones navel is always a different colour to the clothes one has been wearing?

View attachment 568291
:duke:

MMMM
Elementary, Dear Belle.

The substance a fabric is made of, has its own colour, usually white-grey.
The dye is an add-on, a sort of impurity.

Clothes are objects with a high level of order, a product of a complicated technical manufacturing process. They are made in such a way that the add-on becoms extremely well visible and pronounced.

But the fluffs are composed of a disorderly mass of small particulate matter. The add-on dye, the impurity, becomes 'drowned' in this mass. So the fluffs show the natural color of the substance (usually white-gre), not the color of the fabric.

Compare it to the picture that is created by thousands of people holding up boards. The pixel picture becomes visible because the boards are all very orderly aranged in the same direction That's a fabric. You see the color of the fabric.
Imagine what would happen when the boards will be lowered. You will see a crowd, with the 'natural' color of people. That's a fluff.
un.jpg

Back
Top Bottom