The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Is this why men lose their hair? Giving up hope - poor things! :(
Not exactly my personal experience - I seem to have lost hair regardless. :rolleyes::doh: I think more testing is required.;):p:devil:

:confundio1::confundio1: 'Desert landscape' was my first impression when I saw this pic?:confused:
It really depends on whether you anticipate anything that dictates whether it's a desert landscape.:cool:

Catch this after a good meal and it could be a dessert landscape. :facepalm::D

Quote out of context... what does it mean?
Windar: I once bet on a horse that some guy told me was a "stable genius":rolleyes: He fell down on the far turn...

Barb: Is that funny? I don't get it. Somebody explain it to me.

My post was answering Barb ;)

the coffee grinding machine, operated by naked slavegirls!
one particular naked slavegirl, who's possessively proud of her Special Grind:

ScreenShot111.jpgScreenShot113.jpgScreenShot116.jpg

enjoy your coffee, Sir....
I'll leave it to Tree to explain why it's special, and why I'm a civet slave
(no, you really don't want to know....)

My dad died more than 20 years ago... Both my brothers beat him to the grave... It confuses me this could happen. Why them and not me.. Who cares... It does to me in ways I can't and don't think I ever want to explain. I miss all three of them (and certainly Mom who saw all this).

No judgement... Just a look back at the growing bark...

My dad died age 50, my younger brother a few years later in his mid-twenties. Myself I lived through 2 diseases where I should have died.
But being a atheistic agnostic makes it easier to handle such things as I don´t expect any sense in life or death. Life isn´t fair or unfair. It is what it is and one can only make the best out of it.

Back
Top Bottom