The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
You found Cornwall, Ontario pleasant to visit? Really? That was you taking your top off in Tim Horton's?:D

I’ll have you know, Goldman .. I never take my top off in public! :facepalm:

Now, now. Wragg, like the readers of Playboy used to claim, Jolly is here for the articles...

Likely story... :rolleyes:

They will probably be more shocked at your skeletal appearance than your choice of websites ;)
I don´t know... I´m not that picky about a place in a coffeeshop or a restaurant. But sitting beside of Jolly? I would have second thoughts about the quality of the kitchen :confused:;)
My experience suggests that kids just find that sort of thing funny.:rolleyes::facepalm::confused:
MUM!

Why's that man looking at nude girls on crosses?

:eek::oops:
Mum! That man's looking at the same stuff Dad watches when you're out! :p

Now, now. Wragg, like the readers of Playboy used to claim, Jolly is here for the articles...
Death-042.jpg

You know,being a fan of Dr Who....I really can't un-see this !! LOL View attachment 609377
Who is the girl in that scene, do you know?

Regarding Dr. Who, there was a bit of a fuss when Katie Manning left the show (Jo Grant, companion of the 3rd Doctor). She did a photo spread with a gold Dalek, which I thought was rather nice since I had a bit of a crush on for her at one time.
Jo-2.jpg Jo-1.jpg
It is reported that when John Pertwee (the 3rd Doctor) saw the pictures, his reaction was, "typical Katie."

Who is the girl in that scene, do you know?

Regarding Dr. Who, there was a bit of a fuss when Katie Manning left the show (Jo Grant, companion of the 3rd Doctor). She did a photo spread with a gold Dalek, which I thought was rather nice since I had a bit of a crush on for her at one time.
View attachment 609425View attachment 609426
It is reported that when John Pertwee (the 3rd Doctor) saw the pictures, his reaction was, "typical Katie."
yes it's true he roared with laughter....

That's what I'm usually on. When I write, I have a desktop rig with a 21 inch monitor, which is less fiddly than the phone. I hate that touchscreen keyboard for doing anything, and working with photos is a bugger on the mobile, as well. Is the phone really your usual connection method? If so, my hat (top of my skull?) is off to you. :Laie_22mini:

That's what I'm usually on. When I write, I have a desktop rig with a 21 inch monitor, which is less fiddly than the phone. I hate that touchscreen keyboard for doing anything, and working with photos is a bugger on the mobile, as well. Is the phone really your usual connection method? If so, my hat (top of my skull?) is off to you. :Laie_22mini:

Usually yes. That’s how I get so many embarrassing “autocorrect” errors .. :confused:

Okay, here's a new issue: I realize we do not get alerts sometimes/often, when someone posts things to a followed thread. I get that, and we have work arounds and stuff (look at the "new posts" index, for example). However, I am now not getting some alerts when people actually reply to my posts directly. For example, I found this reply by Eul quite by chance, since my alerts never registered it:
"Extermin-aaaaoooWOW!"
This was Eul responding directly to one of my posts, and I didn't get an alert for it. Anyone else notice this?

That one came up for me straightaway - I haven't noticed 'non alerts',
but then it would only be chance if I spotted them.
Maybe just a fluke. I hadn't noticed it before either. Anyway, I have my sort of regular pages in which I post, or they're in story threads that I follow, so I probably catch replies anyway. I'll see if it happens again. I only noticed that one because an alert did show up for your subsequent reply.

That one came up for me straightaway - I haven't noticed 'non alerts',
but then it would only be chance if I spotted them.
Maybe just a fluke. I hadn't noticed it before either. Anyway, I have my sort of regular pages in which I post, or they're in story threads that I follow, so I probably catch replies anyway. I'll see if it happens again. I only noticed that one because an alert did show up for your subsequent reply.

I think it does happen ... rather randomly when it does. I usually just shrug it off.

Back
Top Bottom