The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Okay, here's a new issue: I realize we do not get alerts sometimes/often, when someone posts things to a followed thread. I get that, and we have work arounds and stuff (look at the "new posts" index, for example). However, I am now not getting some alerts when people actually reply to my posts directly. For example, I found this reply by Eul quite by chance, since my alerts never registered it:

This was Eul responding directly to one of my posts, and I didn't get an alert for it. Anyone else notice this?
You really should have got 'Eulalia quoted your post in the thread The Coffee Shop' :confused:

Did you get an alert for me quoting you here?

You could check that you're not accidentally ignoring Eulalia? Or even purposefully ignoring her, but that wouldn't be wise. :eek:

Never good to ignore any woman. Especially not Barb. She has painful ways of attracting one's attention ( :spank: )

(That was almost a serious answer to your question, Jolly! :rolleyes: )

You really should have got 'Eulalia quoted your post in the thread The Coffee Shop' :confused:

You could check that you're not accidentally ignoring Eulalia? Or even purposefully ignoring her, but that wouldn't be wise. :eek:

Never good to ignore any woman. Especially not Barb. She has painful ways of attracting one's attention ( :spank: )

Is this severe? Do I need more crosses???

Yes, I got that one. Everything is working fine now, as far as I can tell.

You could check that you're not accidentally ignoring Eulalia? Or even purposefully ignoring her
You're not, it could be suggested, helping here. :rolleyes::p
No, I am not ignoring Eul! On the contrary, I am trying to get her into an impossibly sheer nightie in another thread.:cool::confused::rolleyes::devil: (There. Didn't expect that answer, eh? Keep them guessing.)

That was my almost entirely non-serious response to your response. :cool::D

I got that alert, yes. :) I might suggest that you are not necessarily helping here. :rolleyes::confused:

No, I am not trying to ignore Eul. :rolleyes: As you say, that would not contribute to anything, least of all getting her into an impossibly sheer nightie on the Vampire thread. :cool: I also do not wish to ignore Barb, so if she has any vampire fantasies, I would certainly be open to having her join Eul in locating sufficiently semi-existent nightwear. :devil:

Bloody hells! Now I've double posted.
You're getting over-excited by the idea of me getting into my impossibly sheer nightie ...
now you come to mention it, it's way past this girl's bed-time...

sheer nightie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom