The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Actually I used to have Sunday dinners at the Cock Inn with my GF, sister and Aunt. I remember it well.
Described as:-
Village inn dating back to 17th century with function room and restaurant with pie/sausage-led menu.
We had something better than pies and sausages back in the day ( Maybe just Sunday).

Google maps give the address as : Church Ln, Sarratt, Rickmansworth WD3 6HH
OS 1:50000 map sheet 166 just shows Sarratt, but Google Erbum or Tillett and you get the Cock Inn at Sarratt. (Which is in Hertfordshire)
So what is real and what is a joke?

Fucking, Austria is real. Fucking,_Austria,_street_sign_cropped.jpg It may be hard to believe, but people have stolen the sign on occasion.

Its more genteel cousin is Intercourse, Pennsylvania Intercourse,_PA_Keystone_Marker_3.jpg

I know there's a place called Twatt...
a street named Knobb end....

Or Wyre Piddle or the mountain Fan-y-Big (up which I was walking the week before last week (Brecon Beacons).)

On the previous post, re Erbum etc, my son suggested that Google put in these other links in order to catch those who steal Google maps for their own use. That is if a pirate site still leads to Lynda Lykes, then Proof of theft.

The RR again?
bdYyMCr.gif

Oh my!
I have just for the first time seen a few minutes of the late 60s trash-film "Barbarella" with Jane Fonda. If she wouldn´t have the wrong hair colour, I would have sworn to see our Barb! Adventurously, fighting against overwhleming forces of evil, (a little bit naive), complaining and sexy.
Barbarella-Jane Fonda-4.jpg

Oh my!
I have just for the first time seen a few minutes of the late 60s trash-film "Barbarella" with Jane Fonda. If she wouldn´t have the wrong hair colour, I would have sworn to see our Barb! Adventurously, fighting against overwhleming forces of evil, (a little bit naive), complaining and sexy.
View attachment 620118

It's a French film so of course, it is Messaline :p

Back
Top Bottom