The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Sure it is!:nono:
Unheard and unseen on this peaceful forum, where we even do no think about treating people with hammers, whatever means we should use!:jaja-no:;)

Indeed, one could say that it makes a refreshing change for Barb to be on the handle end of a hammer... :rolleyes:

Money spent of Barb is not wasted if you get in her pants.:rolleyes:
I make just one little, tiny, off-color joke about getting into Barb's pants (who here doesn't want to?:very_hot:):rimshot:
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT DID IT! :spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::bash::bash:
And she goes BALLISTIC! and hits me multiple times on the head with a HAMMER!:eek: That can cause brain damage!:eek: And I ain't got much brain left to damage! :confused::doh:
That hammer on the head is a bit extreme, don't you think?
"A Bit Extreme!:facepalm: Thanks of the full-on support, Windar.:attention: (You're afraid of a hammer too. Aren't you):rolleyes:
Sure it is!:nono:
Unheard and unseen on this peaceful forum, where we even do no think about treating people with hammers, whatever means we should use!:jaja-no:
Right. Well said defense.:headbang: Wait. Are you on my side or not?:confused:
Indeed, one could say that it makes a refreshing change for Barb to be on the handle end of a hammer... :rolleyes:
Easy to say Wragg, when you're not at the receiving side of the hammer.:eek::mad:
Refreshing?:confused:
As long as I am not at the receiving side of the hammer....:eek:
I couldn't have said it better - in fact I just did!:clapping:

make just one little, tiny, off-color joke about getting into Barb's pants (who here doesn't want to?:very_hot:):rimshot:

Don’t downplay it as “little tiny” :mad:

And she goes BALLISTIC! and hits me multiple times on the head with a HAMMER!:eek: That can cause brain damage!:eek: And I ain't got much brain left to damage! :confused::doh:

I DID NOT go ballistic!!! :confused:

I just meted out well deserved punishment ;)

Back
Top Bottom