The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Three years... I'm here for three years
And what have i become?
I have come here as follower. Obssesed with crucifixion theme.
And i was disappointed... No erotic, no romantic. Only filth, blood and sufferings...
You can hide behind your fantasies, tell yourselves that "it's only my fantasy". But it can not last forever...

And what have i become?
And i was disappointed... No erotic, no romantic. Only filth, blood and sufferings...
You can hide behind your fantasies, tell yourselves that "it's only my fantasy". But it can not last forever...
I think you have not looked everywhere here. And what did you expect on this sight - Anne of Green Gables?

Last edited:
And what have i become?
You don't read any of the stories here, Alex, do you? Only stare at pictures, right? I understand that your English is not that good, so that is a barrier. But seriously, there are stories here that are very erotic and romantic and very well written, to boot. So you speak without knowledge...

I think you have not looked everywhere here. And what did you expect an this sight - Anne of Green Gables?
Now you are giving me ideas story PrPr. :nusee: She is a Canadian Icon, after all (and Japanese as well)...

You don't read any of the stories here, Alex, do you? Only stare at pictures, right? I understand that your English is not that good, so that is a barrier. But seriously, there are stories here that are very erotic and romantic and very well written, to boot. So you speak without knowledge...

Now you are giving me ideas story PrPr. :nusee: She is a Canadian Icon, after all (and Japanese as well)...
Go for it, I LOVE Redheads in peril!

"Anne of Green Gables crucified? She clearly doesn't make the age cut."

Better let her grow into Anne of Avonlea.

Alex - try Lovely Ladies thread or Cowgirls!

Agreed, but there can be plenty of eroticism and romance in some (not all) of the artwork too.

Darkmind,
his stories are full of romantic things, such as 30 seconds of red hot rod keeping in...
And i spoke about crucifixion itself, not about forum, not about someone personally

Back
Top Bottom