The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm not a big hockey fan... it is impossible to listen to on radio and overly dramatic on TV. But the STL Blues haven't made the playoffs in 3 years and they are in the second round of the playoffs. I gave them good luck and slept through the last period and they won 4-1 the sixth game. I'll drink more to insure they win game 7...

I'm not a big hockey fan... it is impossible to listen to on radio and overly dramatic on TV. But the STL Blues haven't made the playoffs in 3 years and they are in the second round of the playoffs. I gave them good luck and slept through the last period and they won 4-1 the sixth game. I'll drink more to insure they win game 7...

I might try that when Leeds United are in the playoffs. Brits will know they are a big club that have been in soccer's 2nd tier for far too long.

On a good bad day I can just hear the cheering from their stadium.

I might try that when Leeds United are in the playoffs. Brits will know they are a big club that have been in soccer's 2nd tier for far too long.

On a good bad day I can just hear the cheering from their stadium.
As Dina probably can from the 'gers fans in Ibrox

To think that almost all these images
(Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn
were contained in a single issue of French PHOTO makes this
boy proud we Scots invented colour photography.

View attachment 703160
James Clark Maxwell 1855

Great selection, Mr. E!
Well, Maxwell did a few other things too. Ask his demon for details. He was one of the great physicists of all time. I didn't know he did color photography.

...a perfect night for a crucifixion. It's warm and while a bit humid dry a great night for nailing some wench to the cross. Tree contemplates doing it but gets some of Eul's civet-slave coffee and mixes it heavily with a bit of Seagram's. Tree needs some sleep...

...a perfect night for a crucifixion. It's warm and while a bit humid dry a great night for nailing some wench to the cross. Tree contemplates doing it but gets some of Eul's civet-slave coffee and mixes it heavily with a bit of Seagram's. Tree needs some sleep...

Ahhhh ... blue state girls can rest easy ... the lion sleeps tonight ;)

Back
Top Bottom