The Coffee Shop

Go to CruxDreams.com

RacingRodent

Potent Rodent
Surprisingly close to a military firing range
So my back garden is in that state which is politely described as overgrown. On the plus side however I get about a bazillion bees and bumblebees and just now saw the most regal looking dragonfly out and about cruising for lunch.

messaline

Crucified Amazon
So my back garden is in that state which is politely described as overgrown. On the plus side however I get about a bazillion bees and bumblebees and just now saw the most regal looking dragonfly out and about cruising for lunch.
He also has some squirrels and from time to time the visit of a Princess ... :rolleyes:

Attachments

RacingRodent

Potent Rodent
Surprisingly close to a military firing range
He also has some squirrels and from time to time the visit of a Princess ... :rolleyes:
Yes I need to go and buy some more nuts for my loyal squirrel army.

Jollyrei

Angelus Mortis
It is 147 F here this evening (almost 9 PM) with 98 percent humidity... even the cats sleep...

(Ed note: Tree exaggerates..)
That's insanely hot. With that level of humidity, it must feel like 180F. And we think we need an actual fire to torture crux girls. Just send them to Tree's place and tie them to the porch railing. I hope you have AC, and or a pool.

There is a town in Australia where most of the residents live underground because of the heat.

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
That's insanely hot. With that level of humidity, it must feel like 180F. And we think we need an actual fire to torture crux girls. Just send them to Tree's place and tie them to the porch railing. I hope you have AC, and or a pool.

There is a town in Australia where most of the residents live underground because of the heat.
Pray Tree never drives through and takes a leak...:eek:

Tree, has Barb been over for a visit? Do you miss your car?
View attachment 725037
This one is not fake:
https://www.azfamily.com/news/crazy...cle_4a36d610-a337-11e9-ab3e-8fb89c9092e0.html
Of course, the driver wasn't hurt...he was drunk. Everyone knows that in an accident, the drunk driver always walks away unharmed.

The sagruaro cactus is magnificent.
saguaro4.jpg
But it can be dangerous.
saguaro2.jpg
And destructive.
saguaro3.jpg (isn't this the subject of an insurance commercial?)
And, it's be going on for sometime.
saguaro1.jpg
But, they do know how to rock.
heavy-metal-cactus.jpg

Top Bottom