The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, it is true that another tropical storm may be coming my way. But I want to reassure my CF friends (all one or two of them) that my living arrangements are fine. Since the unfortunate loss of the Jeep that I was living in during the last storm, I have secured permanent and safe rental accomodations.
overgrownShed.jpg
The landlord has promised to fix the "minor issues," as he puts it, in the roof, any day now when he returns from his vacation in Rio.

So Don't Worry! I will be high and dry!

Probably safest in a storm, the wind can just blow through the roof instead of carrying it away,
and you've got a good windbreak of shrubbery to protect you. There'll be corners indoors
where rain won't be pouring through the roof straight on you,
you can stand on a chair and have a good chance of staying above the water-line.

Last edited:
Probably safest in a storm, the wind can just blow through the roof instead of carrying it away,
and you've got a good windbreak of shrubbery to protect you. There'll be corners indoors
you can stand on a chair and be have a good chance of staying above the water-line.
Thank You!
It will be that positive, uplifting, stiff upper lip, press-on-regardless attitude that will see the UK safely through Brexit-Johnson-Corbyn or whatever disasters have not yet been anticipated.

you can stand on a chair and have a good chance of staying above the water-line.

Two things immediately struck me on reading this:

A) This is the authentic voice of a crofter's daughter

B) You would make a wonderful estate agent, Eulalia

(One of these statements is not a compliment)

Looks like the storm is just going to tease Florida then curve out into the Atlantic. But, don't worry, hurricane season has three months left and there two new waves coming off the coast of Africa.
And, for those not familiar with PrPr's home state, he's also in an earthquake zone. So there's that to look forward to. :D
Oh, and Tree lives in one too.

I've got the right fucking Hump !!
Long story short....I posted a picture somewhere in this enormous forum,and subsequently deleted it from my phone, (being the Muppet that I am....)
And only discovered it,when hoping to use it again,on a new post.
If I describe it, hopefully someone might find and identify it ??
It's a naked blonde,hot and sweaty,slumped,bound spread around the corners of a wire fence just above the ground...
I've got this picture on FetLife, but sod's law being what it is....I just CANNOT retrieve it....
Can anyone help,PLEASE....!!

I've got the right fucking Hump !!
Long story short....I posted a picture somewhere in this enormous forum,and subsequently deleted it from my phone, (being the Muppet that I am....)
And only discovered it,when hoping to use it again,on a new post.
If I describe it, hopefully someone might find and identify it ??
It's a naked blonde,hot and sweaty,slumped,bound spread around the corners of a wire fence just above the ground...
I've got this picture on FetLife, but sod's law being what it is....I just CANNOT retrieve it....
Can anyone help,PLEASE....!!
Good luck. Sounds like 10,000 other pictures here.

Back
Top Bottom