The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Well the issue seems to be the member search function only shows posts from this year (or maybe ten pages) cos reasons. So my only advice would be to go into the picture threads you think you might have frequented and search though the posts there from 2017-2018....it is not in Smithie's stress postion thread for example

I've got the right fucking Hump !!
Long story short....I posted a picture somewhere in this enormous forum,and subsequently deleted it from my phone, (being the Muppet that I am....)
And only discovered it,when hoping to use it again,on a new post.
If I describe it, hopefully someone might find and identify it ??
It's a naked blonde,hot and sweaty,slumped,bound spread around the corners of a wire fence just above the ground...
I've got this picture on FetLife, but sod's law being what it is....I just CANNOT retrieve it....
Can anyone help,PLEASE....!!
I can generally find stuff here, but that stumps me -
can you remember any text, any words you might have posted with the pic?

Even a few likely thread titles to narrow down the search, you can such one thread at a time using the "This Thread" option which is located under "Everywhere" to the right of the search box, then search by member Baracus. It makes the 10 page limit go a lot further.

I quickly scanned the 'Tied up' thread from page 160 to 192, covering early 2017 to beginning of 2019. You hardly posted there, and no pics from you, so we can rule out that one.:sherlock:
Yeah I looked there...I'm baffled,it's not even in slaves treated badly,or captives.
weird...(if only I could download from my FetLife profile :( )

I'm sure it will turn up.
It's like that thing you need and you know you have one but you can't remember where it is. You turn the house upside down trying to find it, but no luck. Then, much later, you're moving some stuff and it turns up. And you say to yourself: "Oh, there's that thing I was looking for months ago." So, you put it back and make a mental note of where it is. Then, a year later, you need it again and you can't remember where it was you saw it last.:D

Well I've just spent ages going back over my work,for last couple of years....
And zilch !! Trouble is that things start getting very sporadic, once you pass a certain amount of posts. :(
Oh well such is life. :(

You seem to have the pic well in your memory. What about making it again? But I admit, I have NO idea how complicated it is to make a pic and one of the quality of your pics.

Long story short....I posted a picture somewhere in this enormous forum,and subsequently deleted it from my phone, (being the Muppet that I am....)
It's a naked blonde,hot and sweaty,slumped,bound spread around the corners of a wire fence just above the ground...
I've got this picture on FetLife, but sod's law being what it is....I just CANNOT retrieve it....
According to your description, was it this one?
20180811_100827.jpg

You posted it on the Wip-Women in Peril thread.

This is my candidate.. no idea if you ever posted it though:2C0EE4DF-C13D-48D2-B5BA-CE28B3994FF2.jpeg

Last edited:
All this coffee, I'll have to go to the bathroom..........................................

What the f**k, the pan has gone!!

Truth is stranger than fiction, a toilet pan was stolen from Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Winston Churchill.

It was worth £1million though:

Police say they have nothing to go on :p

Back
Top Bottom