The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Well something made a loud smack as it whacked into my house a few hours ago but no damage so far and no debris since then.

Keep safe everyone
Well if you must live near an army firing range, you have to get used to that! :p

Over a 1,000 deaths 'reported' from over 42,000 'confirmed' cases of Convid-19 (if you believe that the chinese government wouldn't, through incompetence, CYA, or endemic dishonesty,underreport the numbers).:eek:
On the hopeful side, I saw an interview this morning with a physician from the Imperial College School of Medicine in London on CNBC. He is optimistic that an effective vaccine can be developed and deployed sometime in 2021.:eek::eek::eek::eek::monoloco:

Last edited:
For Valentine's, I cannot resist telling one of my favorite cartoon jokes of all time.

Many years ago in the comic "The Wizard of ID, " on Valentine's day, a poor peasant is brought before the notoriously cruel king:

Guard: Sire, this man didn't pay his taxes!

King: Hang Him!

Peasant: But, Sire, Please have mercy. It's Valentine's Day!

King: Really? All right. Just cut out his heart instead.

For Valentine's, I cannot resist telling one of my favorite cartoon jokes of all time.

Many years ago in the comic "The Wizard of ID, " on Valentine's day, a poor peasant is brought before the notoriously cruel king:

Guard: Sire, this man didn't pay his taxes!

King: Hang Him!

Peasant: But, Sire, Please have mercy. It's Valentine's Day!

King: Really? All right. Just cut out his heart instead.
On a different note, two old duffers go for a round of golf, the first guy drives off and says to his companion"My eyes are not too good these days, did you see where my ball landed" "Yes" replies his mate, "But I`ve forgotten".

Back
Top Bottom