The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
According to this table compiled from Italy the age effect is truly astounding View attachment 834406

And any old soap will do just fine.

I'm confused, if you die before you finish the story, then they will crucify you? But you'll be dead so it won't matter...
That puts me in the 9.6% range but I am ok so far!

It is all the environmentalist's fault! If the air would be more polluted, then those damned virusses would simply drop dead on the spot!:godsdrink0nw:

And like my old mom said today, what happened to the old tricks!? Smoking it out and drowning it! But, right, smoking was supposed to be bad for health, right? But the old style doctors simply smoked a cigar:sifone: from time to time, to stay healthy, and bloody well, THEY DID!:roto2nuse:

And there is the drowning! Lots of drinking! Virusses cannot swim you know! But bloody hell, the shelves of bottle water in the store were looted by those freeking panicking Millenials. But no problem! As long as there is beer and wine, what's the problem after all? :copas:There is alcohol in both of them, and alcohol, that's a superb disinfectant! Get that, virusses! I'll drown you by the volume, and even if you think you'll stay afloat, the alcohol will eradicate you completely! Ausradieren! Gruntlich!:sidra_1:

But imagine! What is the government doing? First they forbade smoking in pubs, and now they SHUT THEM DOWN! :eek::roto2palm: Smoking out! Forget it! Drowning, forget it! That kind of disaster happens when the country gets in the hands of these terrible MIllenials, who never had to serve in the army!:machinegun: I Always have said that would go wrong!:borra2:

So, I continue my precautions! :drink9:Stay all well!:ambulance: Tomorrow is another day!:icon_cafe:

Ausradieren! Gruntlich!
You shall damn well learn to spell the Language of Discipline properly!!!!

That is "Gründlich" not "Gruntlich"!

It has nothing to do with grunting! (men, you ... you are all pigs I say!)

If you fail to comply I ... I...

... I may have to consider asking around for someone who would be willing to invest some effort in order to sanction you!

(squirrel pox is a bigger threat to a lot of the inhabitants)

Anyone checked if RR is ok? :eek:

If you show symptoms, get yourself to a health professional immediately
They can check you out
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-20h15m55s543.pngvlcsnap-2019-08-16-20h15m41s576.pngspece12807.jpgspece605009.jpg115382_02big.jpg

Remember soap is an important weapon in the war against the virus
spece608006.jpgspece605008.jpg

And if you test positive, there's always quarantine, where you will be monitored on a daily basis.
D757847.jpg

Last edited:
Yikes! What happened to the drive through swab test?
This is what you get when your President gets rid of all the health experts and rejects the test kits offered by the WHO. :confused: :rolleyes: :devil:
And if you test positive, there's always quarantine, where you will be monitored on a daily basis.
D757847.jpg
What sort of quarantine is this exactly? I mean they are all in there together. I suppose it's distinguished from actual isolation. In any case, they've at least taken away all their clothes - just traps for germs, clothes. Very sensible. Much easier to examine physically too. :D

:icon_cafe:
You shall damn well learn to spell the Language of Discipline properly!!!!

That is "Gründlich" not "Gruntlich"!
:eusa_doh::doh::roto2palm:
Did I post that, last evening, by the way? I cannot remember I wrote that! ;) I was too busy with disease prevention!:drink:

It has nothing to do with grunting! (men, you ... you are all pigs I say!)
Until recently, I had no idea there was such a word as 'grunting'.:roto2nuse: Oh, my poor head!
That happens when they name a virus after a beer brand!:icon_cafe:

If you fail to comply I ... I...

... I may have to consider asking around for someone who would be willing to invest some effort in order to sanction you!
Barb!? You got a minute!?:D

All restaurants, cafes and bars in France to close at midnight. The end of the world has officially arrived!

Hitler couldn't do it, but a little bit of RNA and protein can.
Panique dans les rues!
Actually a very smart move by those Frenchies. Everyone knows the virus only comes out after midnight!

Back
Top Bottom