Go to CruxDreams.com
Are you asking me? You should know!
It’s here, you wazzock!

It’s here, you wazzock!
Holy shit, I think I’ve been self-isolating too long :doh:

It’s here, you wazzock!
Holy shit, I think I’ve been self-isolating too long :doh:

Oh WOW! Required reading everyone! :)

We are not so cruel, but at Peover in Cheshire, there is a pub called the "Whipping Stocks", adjacent to, youv`e guessed it, the original whipping stocks for the village.
I`m sure we could arrange for you to receive an appropriate punishment there.
I think this is the pub sign. I look forward to pubs re-opening..
CF70E614-8561-4398-B9AA-11848E9F600E.jpeg
of course they could lower the pillory a bit, to show @Barbaria1 ‘s tight little off to its best advantage..

I think this is the pub sign. I look forward to pubs re-opening..
CF70E614-8561-4398-B9AA-11848E9F600E.jpeg

Why does that grenadier look so bored? :rolleyes:

of course they could lower the pillory a bit, to show @Barbaria1 ‘s tight little off to its best advantage..

They’d do that for me? ❤️

No opportunity to show off Barb`s tight little should ever be missed!

:spank::spank::spank:

I can just imagine her rosy cheeks glowing in the dappled sunlight of a Cheshire afternoon... :rolleyes:

Getting poetic now are we? :p

Come on @Barbaria1 don’t keep the whipper waiting, we want you whipped and burned at the stake before teatime!
View attachment 841555

Wait a minute! This was only supposed to be a flogging! No one said anything about stakes and fire!!!!!! :eek:

But to far more important matters: Harry, Megan & Archie have moved to California permanently, just before the borders closed. Is the coffee better there than BC?
The coffee in Vancouver and Victoria is pretty good, if I recall. I think the main thing was that Canada refused to pay for special security for them, and with the borders closing, they wouldn't be able to do Hollywood stuff.
Meanwhile, I'm staying in and chatting on CF, the last available outdoor entertainment in Leeds has closed down:
I do hope the workers will be eligible for unemployment insurance until they can get back on their backs again
Interestingly, the emergency support benefits announced by the Canadian government would seem to provide income support to sex workers who can't work because of COVID (either due to the illness, or because of the economic impacts). We're becoming more like the Netherlands all the time. :D

Back
Top Bottom