The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi Barb!

Spreading rumors about me can be dangerous to your health:mad:

See above :spank:
If I have upset you with the following post
I am the last to spread a rumor, but about these problems with login - does Barb have a alibi?
I am utterly sorrowful and wish apologize profusely!

Thanks

Connoisseurs
depositphotos_117489064-stock-illustration-penitent-sinner-prays.jpg

PS: If by pure chance you are not a witch - forget what I have written above.

To all CF members. Sorry about the small font, but I have make sure that Barb doesn´t read this. And we all know she never reads fine print.
Just a hour after I posted my harmless hint that Barb may be involved in what Madiosi named "The great long Christmas chrash 2018", I fell ill with chills and fever, limb pain and nausea. In the two days in bed I had a lot of time to mull over this coincident. I remembered the story Wragg wrote "She is not a witch" (which was very funny at that time).
Then I remembered how often Barb died here on CF but always returned for her next adventure (for what I was pleased as yet).
Not that I would really believe that Barb knows any vodoo or such, but wouldn´t it be a great start for 2019 to burn her at a stake? Only to be on the safe side?

Hi Barb!

If I have upset you with the following post

I am utterly sorrowful and wish apologize profusely!

Thanks

Connoisseurs
View attachment 657809
PS: If by pure chance you are not a witch - forget what I have written above.

To all CF members. Sorry about the small font, but I have make sure that Barb doesn´t read this. And we all know she never reads fine print.
Just a hour after I posted my harmless hint that Barb may be involved in what Madiosi named "The great long Christmas chrash 2018", I fell ill with chills and fever, limb pain and nausea. In the two days in bed I had a lot of time to mull over this coincident. I remembered the story Wragg wrote "She is not a witch" (which was very funny at that time).
Then I remembered how often Barb died here on CF but always returned for her next adventure (for what I was pleased as yet).
Not that I would really believe that Barb knows any vodoo or such, but wouldn´t it be a great start for 2019 to burn her at a stake? Only to be on the safe side?

Conno wants to light my fire ....

The print has to be smaller than that!

:spank::spank::spank:

[
A good solution would be to turn her over to the chaps at Villa Grimaldi. Girls disappear there and are never heard of again!:devil-flip:
giphy.gif

Some weeks ago someone mentioned a lack of topic orientated posts here. So...
Keep those on topic posts coming!:very_hot: (By making this font larger, she won't see the other)

Apparently, some poor Thai coffee shop owner was in trouble in 2018 because a model served as a naked barista. It did boost business. ;)
https://pattayaone.news/en/just-trying-help-says-topless-model/
Somehow, he didn't know that might run afoul of Thailand's compendious and seemingly complex obscenity laws. Personally, I think she looks fine with her "pixillating" censor apron. :facepalm::confused::bdsm-wink:
1-15.jpg 04September2018-SRN06_15.jpg 04September2018-SRN06_01.jpg 04September2018-SRN06_19.jpg 27368328_1989481481312868_5111815907008592358_o-e1517886922954.jpg 2-17.jpg thai-cafe-owner-naked-model-serves-customers-5.jpg arisa-suwannawong-sexy-5.jpg 151765195911.jpg

Apparently, some poor Thai coffee shop owner was in trouble in 2018 because a model served as a naked barista. It did boost business. ;)
https://pattayaone.news/en/just-trying-help-says-topless-model/
Somehow, he didn't know that might run afoul of Thailand's compendious and seemingly complex obscenity laws. Personally, I think she looks fine with her "pixillating" censor apron. :facepalm::confused::bdsm-wink:
View attachment 658684 View attachment 658677 View attachment 658678 View attachment 658679 View attachment 658680 View attachment 658681 View attachment 658682 View attachment 658683 View attachment 658676
Good job this coffee shop isn't in Thailand...
:tits:

As I approach another birthday (if only I could remember the date!):

After trick-or-treating, 
a teen takes a shortcut home 
through the cemetery. Halfway across, she’s startled by a tapping noise coming from the misty shadows. Trembling with fear, she spots 
an old man with a hammer and chisel, chipping away at a headstone.

“I thought you were a ghost,” 
says the relieved teen. “What are you 
doing working so late?”

“Oh, those idiots,” grumbles the old man. “They misspelled my name!”

Back
Top Bottom