The Contract

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is Episode 2 - Enjoy!

Episode 2 – Not Alone

It's been over a half an hour standing in this empty room. The door is locked from the outside. How long are they expecting to leave me here? They have denied me my clothes and there isn’t a place to sit except for the dusty floor. How stupid could I have been not to see this coming?

To be made to strip in front of everyone and then be subjected to scrutiny like that was not right! It’s just not, right!

I hear noises coming from the hallway. It sounds like the two goons that put me in here.

Then I hear the key in the lock and the door swings open.

There in the doorway, between those two ugly bastards stands a beautiful brunette. She is just as naked as I and stunning with her long shimmering hair draped around such lovely full breasts. Her right arm is across her chest and the left hand is spread wide like a fig leaf between her legs … such a thin waist and her upper thighs bulge outwards enhancing her slightly narrow hips.

I wonder what they promised her as she is forced into the room with me and the door slams and locks behind her.

She has the darkest eyes I have ever seen and I stare for longer than I should until she tilts her head to the right and says, “So you got fooled too?”

"The contract?”

“Yes" I reply, eyeing her as she steps closer.

"Are you a singer too?" she asks, wiping a tear from her eye.

“No, I’m an actress … well at least I’m trying to be one.”

"How did you get here then, tell me your story," she says softly.

“I was lucky enough to get into a theatre group shortly after I arrived in LA. I had dropped out of Radcliffe and had told my parents that even four years of college would more likely destroy my dreams of acting rather than benefit them. So, they gave me a small amount of money to get me started and told me that I had a year, on my own, to pursue my dream, but if after a years’ time, I hadn’t found any real work in acting, I had to go back and do it their way.”

I blurted all this out to her, as if I were both explaining and defending myself.

“My name is Kate Little, by the way, but most people call me Siss. What’s yours?” I ask, trying not to sound like a babbling fool.

“Barbara Moore, call me Barb. So you found a job with this theatre group and things were looking up? Then why are you here, Siss?” she replied, frowning a little.

“That’s just it. The group was made up of “wannabes” just like me. Most of them were stoned half the time and the play that we were doing was little more than an excuse to walk around half naked on stage and spew out slogans for free love and peace.”

“Ah, I see … kinda like me singing my heart out to disinterested people in hole-in-the-wall coffee shops and dives … no way to get noticed.”

“Anyway, this well dressed Asian guy finds me afterwards and tells me I would be perfect to play a blonde American girl in a new monster movie he was working on in Japan. Before I knew it Barb, I was on a plane.”

“Uh huh”

“Am I boring you?” I ask, realizing that I’m talking non-stop.

“No-No! Go on. It sounds just like what happened to me!” She says with an interested and concerned look. “Amazing, same Asian guy, same line, except in my case it was the lure of a singing career.”

“I was so happy, Barb! I was wearing this cute crochet mini-dress with a long fringe along the hem. Kind of like a flapper dress only … well not important. Anyway, I was having a great day. As I was putting my bag in the overhead an older guy dropped his bag and tripped over it and then the guy in front of him bumps into me. I’m pretty sure he wasn’t carrying an umbrella but he got me good. I jumped and he just smiled and excused himself. God! Why am I telling you all of this?”

She smiled reassuringly and asked, “Did they pick you up at the airport and take you through the city in a limousine and put you in a weird room with a door that locks from the outside and no windows and just leave you there? Did it start to worry you? It did me.”

“Yeah! That really creeped me out but I was so tired I just when to bed.”

“Yeah, the room really creeped me out, but I did the same…nothing to do but wait till morning, right?”

“The next morning, I put on a cute floral mini-dress with belled sleeves and wide white belt … added a pair of white sandals and sat down to wait for them to come get me at 8:30. I wanted to impress, and thought the floral dress was perfect.”

“Yeah, I dressed for the meeting too.”

“Then they took me down the hall to meet with, who I thought would be, the Producer … you know this guy, Kurosawa. That’s when I realized I had signed on to be his slave for a year.

"How could I have been so stupid? Look at me now! I’m standing naked here in a freakin’ empty room in Japan and not a soul really even knows where I am!”

"God, yes, that dreadful meeting with him … he gave me the creeps! Did they make you strip too? Right there in front of him and his goons?"

“I refused, but it only took the goons a second to tear my dress in half. From then on, I just did what I was told.”

“They forced me too. I was reluctant, but tried to appease them by slowly unbuttoning the front of my dress, slipping it down off my shoulders and covering my boobs with my hands. They wanted more. The goons behind me closed in, threw me face down on his desk and pulled my dress down and off, and then they stripped me of my panties too. It was humiliating, Siss. They grabbed me by the hair and lifted my head so I was looking right into his face. I thought he was going to have them rape me right there on his desk. But he just smiled and said welcome to Japan, Miss Moore. Then they brought me here”

“I glad that I went along then. He just sat there waiting and I knew I had to do it. I never felt more naked in my life, Barb. On stage it was just like being at home, but here those eyes … those dark beady eyes … tore through me. I looked away, took a deep breath, slid my finger under the waist band and pulled my panties down to my knees. Then I just let them drop to my ankles.”

“And then they hustled you off to this little room, right? You must have been in Kurosawa’s office just before me. He said he was in a hurry. I wonder how many others there are like us who have fallen into his evil clutches.”

At that moment, we both feel so alone and broken that we draw close, embrace and hug … standing there, naked, in one another’s arms, we had found comfort and encouragement.

But our brief moment of closeness ends with the sound of a key turning in the lock. We knew that our quiet time was over. They had come for us again.

We back away instinctively from the door as it swings open. The goons are back. They burst in.

Two pairs of black coveralls are tossed on the floor in front of us.

“Put them on, now!” The two goons bark at us.

I look at Barb; she looks at me. She nods and we both stoop to scoop up the coveralls, holding one arm across our breasts as we warily keep an eye on the goons. We step into the coveralls, wiggle a little as we tug them up over our hips, slip our arms in the sleeves, and zipper them up.

The goons rush forward, grabbing us and forcing us to bend forward so that our hands can be tied behind our backs. I wince as the cord is drawn tight around my wrists, and Barb cries out in pain.

Two pairs of lace-less tennis shoes are tossed on the floor. We awkwardly slip into them, turn to face the goons, and wait nervously to see what will happen next. Blindfolded, they lead us down the corridor towards the lift, one walking ahead of us and the other in the rear. I think both of us are about the same height, around 5’7”, and these two have to be at least 2 inches shorter but they are all muscle.

When we reached the lift the one in front steps aside and I feel him grip my arm tightly. Seconds later, we are in the garage, placed in the back seat of a waiting car and driven off to who knows where.

The car comes to a halt about an hour later. Both rear doors open almost immediately and we are pulled from the car.

I can feel the mid-day sun on my face and a gusty wind blowing and a choppy growl of an engine running almost right beside us. I know that it must be a small plane, maybe a Piper or something like it, my parents had rented them a few times for vacation trips when I was younger.

They lift us up and almost throw us in, telling us to get in and sit down. The next thing we hear is the sound of the door being shut and the engine revving and then a sudden lurch. The engine roars even louder as our backs are pushed against the seats.

“Where the hell are they taking us?” I think.

Barb nudges my shoulder with hers and says, “What’s going on? Where are we going?”

The goon in front passenger seat turns around, shoved Barb back in her seat, and shouts, “NO TALKING!”

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom