The Crash Of 2013 Finally Goes To Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
The Punishment for the Crux Forums crash of 2013

Barbara Moore is in the very frequent flyer VIP lounge of THT Airlines (available only by invitation) when a server hands her an envelope with a wax seal embossed with the THT logo. She opens it and reads that her trans-Atlantic flight has been rerouted with a stop at an airport near the coffee shop not far from the Tree estate and the Hill of 100 Crosses. She wonders why but is pleased her entire round-trip airfare has been refunded to her credit card. She does not realize the peril she is in!

bbq 002.jpg

This is a travesty of justice as Tree’s refurbished KLM 747 lands at the ‘Spirit of St. Louis’ airport and I am hustled off the jet by IMF security guards.

tumblr_m4i73yAN871qijyaco1_500.jpg

Less than an hour later I am chained naked under the Tree estate deck.

tumblr_mikdoqhNtY1ru22hmo1_1280.jpg

For only a brief moment I have the delusional thought that I should hire a local attorney.
court 209.jpg

In the case of Barbara Moore V. The Crux Forums I choose to represent myself. The result is the same yet I saved the cost of hiring Tree.
court 213 b.jpg

I am sentenced to serve 36 hours nailed to a cross made of Messaline’s Premium crucifixion wood flanked by the famed French blonde and the civet slave bard Eulalia on the Hill of 100 Crosses™. Is this supposed to make me feel better?

-Barbara Moore in a typical bad mood…

T

I'am very interested, what truly happen before my time here 2013.
We were in the middle discussing the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013 (where we learned of the Hill of 100 Crosses) when the Crux Forums suddenly went dark. Barbara has always claimed her innocence but these are very serious charges. I hope you will take your jury duty seriously and convict this bitch consider the evidence against her...

We were in the middle discussing the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013 (where we learned of the Hill of 100 Crosses) when the Crux Forums suddenly went dark. Barbara has always claimed her innocence but these are very serious charges. I hope you will take your jury duty seriously and convict this bitch consider the evidence against her...
Goodnight all,

Tree

...a cross made of Messaline’s Premium crucifixion wood flanked by the famed French blonde...

Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg Ooooh ! Me ? :doh: I had well said to my collaborator that the last lot of the French Wood wasn't Pemium !
They want to make me paying for that and I'll be nailed to a rough cross, full of splinters and hard like a stone !!!:eek:
Sorry Barb, you too !:(

Fellow jurors, what do you say?

To the crime of causing the 2013 crash, guilty or not guilty?

:devil:

Guilty, unless she can come up with some VERY persuasive arguements why not.
I think the jury needs a week or two of private interactions with the accused to let her demonstrate her remorse and willingness to be a co-operative member of this society.
Then Tree will make up find the evidence for another crime, and the poor jury will have to convene for another session.

I think the jury needs a week or two of private interactions with the accused to let her demonstrate her remorse and willingness to be a co-operative member of this society.
Then Tree will make up find the evidence for another crime, and the poor jury will have to convene for another session.
Clear! We, the jury, need reasons for our existence. A other point, the crime will never dying, so long humans exist.

Just in!!! This was FAKE NEWS... This was only Barbara's arraignment hearing. That what happens when you watch PMSNBC instead of waiting for the Crux Chronicle.

So jurors be ready t0 damn this wench to the cross hear the evidence and come to a conviction a fair decision against her!!!

In the case of Barbara Moore V. The Crux Forums
Shouldn't that be Crux Forum vs. Barbara Moore? She's the Defendant, no?

Just in!!! This was FAKE NEWS... This was only Barbara's arraignment hearing. That what happens when you watch PMSNBC instead of waiting for the Crux Chronicle.

So jurors be ready t0 damn this wench to the cross hear the evidence and come to a conviction a fair decision against her!!!

Don't we have to torture the witnesses to get the truth? That yielded the desired result back in the Tower of London. Just keep any upper-class bisexual girls with men's names away and it should all work out. :eek::rolleyes:

Where is Spike Sharp when you need him?:confused:
Who knows?!?!?!

Don't we have to torture the witnesses to get the truth? That yielded the desired result back in the Tower of London. Just keep any upper-class bisexual girls with men's names away and it should all work out. :eek::rolleyes:
You are correct and it does sound more intimidating... Crux Forums vs. Barbara Moore

Do you really think we need to torture her or just degrade and humiliate her???

Fellow jurors, what do you say?

To the crime of causing the 2013 crash, guilty

Who knows?!?!?!

You are correct and it does sound more intimidating... Crux Forums vs. Barbara Moore

Do you really think we need to torture her or just degrade and humiliate her???
Looks like 'guilty by suspiscion!':eek:

or not guilty?

:devil:

Bastards!!!! :spank::spank::spank::spank:

I didn't talk about torturing YOU, only the witnesses. Who are they exactly? Tree for one, Wragg I'm sure. Not me-i wasn't here in 2013.

However, I think you cam claim the statute of limitations. Or is it the statue of limitations?

Now a decent lawyer would have provided examples of some other potential suspects.

sharks-cables-ft.jpg

Squirel-Cable-Outage.jpg

Personally my money is on the fish

Back
Top Bottom