The Crash Of 2013 Finally Goes To Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alright, listen up folks, it's long past time to bring this travesty of justice to a close. I can say with 100% certainty that Barb did NOT cause the Crash of 2013. How do I know that? Simple-because it was me who did it. Not me, windar, but my alter ego, Detective Stan Goldman of the NYPD.

It was a hot night back in the summer of 2013. He was working late down at the Precinct. Since crime is at a historic low in New York City, there were no calls. Not even a goddamn bodega stickup. Only banksters stealing from poor widows and orphans and the NYPD leaves that for the Feds. Stan was bored, so he started researching on line in case there were ever a murder by crucifixion case that fell into his lap (and wouldn't you know, four years later, there one was:cool:). He was on CF and he reached to click on one of those hot pics in one of those innumerable threads with naked women and knocked over his coffee cup onto the keyboard. Suddenly, there were sparks and the site went dead.:eek:

So, it was Stan. He confesses. Now that you have a confession, there is no choice but to dismiss the case against Barb. And not only on this thread, it's time to stop it metastasizing into every other thread, especially "Barbary Coast" which is supposed to be about pirates in 1803 or 1218, whichever calendar you use, and they didn't even have freakin' computers.

And you see, you can't crucify Stan because none of you have a New York State Execution License and there is no way in hell any of you are ever going to get one and there is also no way in hell that Stan is ever going to find himself in Arkansas or Missouri or any other Red State hell hole where you can't get a decent bagel and lox to save your life. So save your crucifixion wood and send it to the people in Puerto Rico-Stan's colleague, Detective Garcia, will thank you.

One more thing-anyone who lost stories or art in the crash shouldn't blame Stan if they failed to follow the first law of computers-ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR DATA!

Well there is problem here is Goldman, due to his known relationship with the convict Barbara Moore, holds no credibility with court. She freely entered her Alford Plea and the court sees no reason vacate her sentence!

...nice try...

Bullshit! Do you know how many people are sitting in Sing Sing and Dannemora and Attica on Stan Goldman's testimony? Some of them were even guilty! Judges love Stan and eat up every word he says on the stand. As for Alford, he may be guilty, but Barb is innocent.

And not only on this thread, it's time to stop it metastasizing into every other thread, especially "Barbary Coast" which is supposed to be about pirates in 1803 or 1218, whichever calendar you use, and they didn't even have freakin' computers.
Really?:doh::doh::doh:

(Although, there had been an guy named Jacques Vaucanson...:oops:)

First of all, Barb made no plea to these charges, Tree pretending to be Barb made a plea.
Second, I don't see a real judge here. This is what a real Judge looks like 592450.jpg All rise!!!

But I will ignore this Kangaroo_and_joey03.jpg court and its perversion of the law and justice from now on because that is what such nonsense deserves. Just don't mention it any more on my story threads, OK?

First of all, Barb made no plea to these charges, Tree pretending to be Barb made a plea.
Second, I don't see a real judge here. This is what a real Judge looks like View attachment 537703 All rise!!!

But I will ignore this View attachment 537704 court and its perversion of the law and justice from now on because that is what such nonsense deserves. Just don't mention it any more on my story threads, OK?
Two things. I did not bring up the crash of 2013 in Barbary Coast nor have I posted a comment on that thread since it was brought up so stop hyperventilating at me and stop telling me how to write my thread.

Thank you...

Two things. I did not bring up the crash of 2013 in Barbary Coast nor have I posted a comment on that thread since it was brought up so stop hyperventilating at me and stop telling me how to write my thread.

Thank you...
I never said you brought it up (you did not) and my comments were not addressed to you.

It's a free country (barely, but still) and you have expressed displeasure on occasion that I don't participate on your threads. And I have taken your point, so here I am. Participating. And just as people on my threads (you included) suggest things that should or will happen in the story (which I usually give serious consideration to, yours included), I am doing that here. You are certainly free to ignore my jocular comments, but they are mine and damned funny if you could see them in the spirit they are meant.

I never said you brought it up (you did not) and my comments were not addressed to you.

It's a free country (barely, but still) and you have expressed displeasure on occasion that I don't participate on your threads. And I have taken your point, so here I am. Participating. And just as people on my threads (you included) suggest things that should or will happen in the story (which I usually give serious consideration to, yours included), I am doing that here. You are certainly free to ignore my jocular comments, but they are mine and damned funny if you could see them in the spirit they are meant.

First I know most of your stories a written before you post.

Second I'll split the difference with you. I missed the joke and it lacked something in its presentation.

Third if you have a beef with what someone posts on your thread either a PM or a comment on your thread is where the reply should be, not here.

Peace? ...or at least truce???

First I know most of your stories a written before you post.

Second I'll split the difference with you. I missed the joke and it lacked something in its presentation.

Third if you have a beef with what someone posts on your thread either a PM or a comment on your thread is where the reply should be, not here.

Peace? ...or at least truce???

Peace. I sent you a PM. I hope you will consider it.:)

And I do alter stories in response to comments. Barb and I did that in response to one made in "Barbary Coast" just a couple of days ago.

Anyway, enough on this topic, right?

Alright, listen up folks, it's long past time to bring this travesty of justice to a close. I can say with 100% certainty that Barb did NOT cause the Crash of 2013. How do I know that? Simple-because it was me who did it. Not me, windar, but my alter ego, Detective Stan Goldman of the NYPD.

It was a hot night back in the summer of 2013. He was working late down at the Precinct. Since crime is at a historic low in New York City, there were no calls. Not even a goddamn bodega stickup. Only banksters stealing from poor widows and orphans and the NYPD leaves that for the Feds. Stan was bored, so he started researching on line in case there were ever a murder by crucifixion case that fell into his lap (and wouldn't you know, four years later, there one was:cool:). He was on CF and he reached to click on one of those hot pics in one of those innumerable threads with naked women and knocked over his coffee cup onto the keyboard. Suddenly, there were sparks and the site went dead.:eek:

So, it was Stan. He confesses. Now that you have a confession, there is no choice but to dismiss the case against Barb. And not only on this thread, it's time to stop it metastasizing into every other thread, especially "Barbary Coast" which is supposed to be about pirates in 1803 or 1218, whichever calendar you use, and they didn't even have freakin' computers.

And you see, you can't crucify Stan because none of you have a New York State Execution License and there is no way in hell any of you are ever going to get one and there is also no way in hell that Stan is ever going to find himself in Arkansas or Missouri or any other Red State hell hole where you can't get a decent bagel and lox to save your life. So save your crucifixion wood and send it to the people in Puerto Rico-Stan's colleague, Detective Garcia, will thank you.

One more thing-anyone who lost stories or art in the crash shouldn't blame Stan if they failed to follow the first law of computers-ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR DATA!

Let's leave it to the jury!;)

What do you think, members of the jury?

A confession produced under pain of demerits?

This flies in the face of every bit of established hearsay and allegation on the forums, which has always linked Barb t the crash. The preponderance of circumstantiality...

Quite. Hearsay and allegation. Circumstantiality. That's the stuff jurors like!

But let's reserve judgement, and just sit back and just enjoy the various missiles being slung around the courtroom!

06c6a18d42f292cd00fdc798eecb4e04.jpg No more bickering here! :mad::mad:

It's bad enough I am on trial for something I did not do. I need peace and quiet so I can prepare my case and prove my innocence! :confused:

Anymore bickering and the demerits will fly on a scale you've never seen before!!!!

Back
Top Bottom