The Crash Of 2013 Finally Goes To Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Does he show up on the Hill of 100 Crosses, sympathetic to Barbara's suffering, or wait for her body and soul to give way?
No time line exist ...............................

Attachments

• de5759d911bacb9d909f313eed3ca79b.jpg
    de5759d911bacb9d909f313eed3ca79b.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 61
  • fotografia-profesional-artistica.jpg
    fotografia-profesional-artistica.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 58
  • tumblr_np1tqjbCic1rh9ffao1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_np1tqjbCic1rh9ffao1_1280.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 58
View attachment 537771 Must be dawn. Light at the window. Am I awake or still asleep?
Let us find out...

‘Strange deeds indeed…’

I sleep fitfully my last night. Dreams… perhaps nightmares… fill my head. I know I have no disciples, just friends and lovers and I dare not offer them to this court that delivers us to torment to fulfill their Dogma and cruel lust.

last supper barb.jpg

Am I raised by my sisters to my final act?

eul raised by slaves.jpg

Dare I reveal how much I dream of being hanged from a cross and how I enjoy the attention as I hang directly in front of the emperor and the senators with their wives and mistresses?

barb crux 3.jpg

I expected the lust from the men but the women are ogling my body just as much from their booth in the coliseum.

I wake up at the first hint of light and take care of something I won’t be able for a few days if ever again!

db barbaria with dart.jpg

Early in the morning I am locked in a pillory and am administered the “Virgin Martyr Prevention Protocol.” I cannot see them but I am sure I am raped and buggered by Bull and Gunner. (Editor’s note- Though Barbara is not condemned to die crucified there remains the possibility she could expire before the 48 hours pass therefore requiring the protocol)

stock pillory 003 a.jpg

Not allowed even a rag to wipe my loins my wrists are bound behind my back and I led by the collar locked around my neck to where I will be given my cross to carry to my Golgotha.
slave sale 53 A.jpg

-Barbara Moore… completely innocent

Tree

I wake up at the first hint of light and take care of something I won’t be able for a few days if ever again!

You may find a willing volunteer to assist during your period of deprivation.... ;)

6338.jpg

:D

270B2ACC-E3AB-45AA-AF9C-4E20D477FA43.jpeg Crucified in the Colosseum .... always my greatest fantasy ... 50 thousand looking on ... this will probably be much worse. After all the Romans could hardly have charged me with causing the Crash, and would hardly have the patience to make my crucifixion last two days. They’d have needed to go home and have dinner after all. :rolleyes:

CF4F3F14-17CB-4073-A1EA-39BAD37B5939.jpeg Censored again! :mad:

5880685F-CE02-4951-BAEB-AA56444CDDDF.jpeg Hope no one has any rotten fruit out there ... :confused:

B00F73E4-69F6-49ED-9BAB-46A3BF892341.jpeg Oh Shit! :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
After all the Romans could hardly have charged me with causing the Crash, and would hardly have the patience to make my crucifixion last two days. They’d have needed to go home and have dinner after all. :rolleyes:

Oh indeed. A nice bit of steak beats watching a beautiful woman on a cross, if you are a Roman numbskull. :doh:

View attachment 538096 Crucified in the Colosseum .... always my greatest fantasy ... 50 thousand looking on ... this will probably be much worse. After all the Romans could hardly have charged me with causing the Crash, and would hardly have the patience to make my crucifixion last two days. They’d have needed to go home and have dinner after all. :rolleyes:

View attachment 538097 Censored again! :mad:

View attachment 538098 Hope no one has any rotten fruit out there ... :confused:

View attachment 538099 Oh Shit! :eek::eek::eek:
Fantasies, dreams, and realities collide in the morning... What happens from here?

Back
Top Bottom