The Crash Of 2013 Finally Goes To Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Don't to sure!

Some people are nasty ... very nasty.

Truly nasty!

i-Ronald amp-039-m-only-goifb_2325615.jpg

They are nasty people, trust me!

;)

I’m surprised that he didn’t buy you a Long Island Iced Tea and ask you if you had any plans for the weekend!

But that would be ...

ONE STEP BEYOND!!!!!

:p
You can't buy a drink at the Tree estate bar... It is always open and free...

tree on deck.jpg

...but not without peril.
Tree-Did I read that right? You crucified Barb but took her down before she died? I'm stunned. First I heroically rescue her singlehandedly from her cross in the Bronx (with a minor, insignificant assist from the SWAT team and the FDNY and the EMTs and the State Police and..). Then the Sultan lets her off at the last minute in Constantinople (or is it Istanbul?). Now you of all people take her down alive and well.

In honor of this occasion and in view of your responsible and pro-social conduct I am recommending that you receive a coveted New York State Execution License. If I'd known you were going to take her and Marcella down alive from those trees, I would never have busted you- With deepest respect, Stan Goldman

PS-I didn't really cause the Crash of 2013, but I thought I'd be a gentleman for a change and help Moore out by taking the rap. But we know she didn't cause it either (though I'm pretty sure she took that doughnut I was saving in my desk drawer). Obviously it was the Russians who did it.

My contract was for 48 hours. It was up to Barb to survive or not. She did well...

Barb likes McDonald's during road trips... now you are saying she is Ronald McDonald???

No!

I’m saying ... the joker is half deck short of a happy meal!

We must not be political here!

Taxing isn’t it?

Would you like to super size?

:doh:

She would go on to make a full recovery and tour the North African Barbary coast to retrace the path of a woman with a name similar to hers. Tree warned her not to go as the slave trades still exist but would she listen? This would be a story for another time.

Uh oh .... here we go again :confused:

Speaking of stories I received my latest Crux Chronicles today and talk about fake news! They have a manipulated picture of Barb crucified on the cover wearing a crown of thorns.

I always dreamed of being a cover girl :)

I thought it was a compelling enough story without any need for embellishment. What do I know?

I plead the 5th on that question :p

But I do wish to thank you joining the journeywith thanks again to the lovely star, Barbara!!!

Awwwww, it was nothing :popcorn:

Tree-Did I read that right? You crucified Barb but took her down before she died? I'm stunned

xM_12 (2).jpg It's not the first time : he also saved me by the past ! ... and though that I was guilty ! :doh:

But is Barb was not guilty ?

All the women of CF are ... at least Judge Admi says ...

Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg Guilty of what ?

xM_12 (2).jpg Oh, it's already this little French turkey ! Guilty is GUILTY , you dumb French girly !!!

YOU're guilty to be a stupid blond !

Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg Oh, "je suis choquée" ! ( I'm troubled ) ...

...... and Tree is laughing while he's lighting a Wu cigarette and drinking some Seagram'glass ...:D

tree god.jpg ...

tenor (1).gif :D

This pisses off Tree who pulls his .44 Magnum revolver and says “Either you hand me the cash now or in all this excitement I can’t remember if I am to send you home a eunuch or make your wife a widow. But since this a 44 Magnum, one of the most powerful handguns in the world you have to ask yourself ‘do you feel luck’. Well, do you punk?”

Tree was promptly paid. He changes into his work clothes and carried Barb to the waiting ambulance.
Definitely a highlight - love it! Another great Tale from Thehangingtree! Well done.

Back
Top Bottom