The Crash Of 2013 Finally Goes To Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I
DID
NOT
CAUSE
THE
GREAT
CRUXFORUMS
CRASH
OF THE
SUMMER
OF
View attachment 534704

And no one can prove that I did! I will never confess to a crime I never committed, even if tortured and threatened with crucifixion!
So...

That's the case for the defence.

I'm afraid that, well, that's kind of all there is. Twelve words. One for each of us.

I
DID
NOT
CAUSE
THE
GREAT
CRUXFORUMS
CRASH
OF THE
SUMMER
OF
View attachment 534704

And no one can prove that I did! I will never confess to a crime I never committed, even if tortured and threatened with crucifixion!
Say never, never, Barb!
Let not the witnesser suffer under the torture. Maybe more sins come on the light.
I think so a little confess would lightening your conscience and you must not longer have remorse.
Confess and you can start in a new era.
Only a little excuse me, I wanted that not do.
And after a little penance under the whip and on the cross, you can receive absolution.
I think, that's a fair offer.
(Ooops, I use big, bold red letters....)

So...

That's the case for the defence.

I'm afraid that, well, that's kind of all there is. Twelve words. One for each of us.
Say never, never, Barb!
Let not the witnesser suffer under the torture. Maybe more sins come on the light.
I think so a little confess would lightening your conscience and you must not longer have remorse.
And after a little penance under the whip and on the cross, you can receive absolution.
Some help you two are!!!!

And I read that fine print, Madi!!!!!

Madiosi, there is cunning inquisitioner prosecutor hiding deep inside you!

You must not trying always to look behind the scenes for finding bad things, Barb! Is that a mania by you?
I want only the best for all. Come on, make it short. Confess the mistake, then i believe not, that you do intentionally sabotaged CF!!!

Having already been crucified innumerable times here, I think I have a right to be skeptical

Sue me? I was not even a CF member in 2013.:oops:

Oh, I see! I am getting in the way! I capture the fine print of the prosecutor's vicous tactics to make Barb guilty by suspicion. And that twelve white men jury will neither guarantee a fair trial for her!:confused:

What? Twelve white men, all from red states? No fair!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom