The Crash Of 2013 Finally Goes To Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 534871

View attachment 534874 Who put that gun in my carry on. Damn you Tree! Damn you TSA! How come a woman isn't assigned to strip search me? Where do I file a complaint! My Congressman will hear about this!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
Austericy policy! We missed female officiers. Simply no female staff. It's not especially against you.
But you thinked always it's against you. Check and change your preferencing thoughts.

You talk about humiliating. Stan thinks he has done me a huge favor by upgrading us to business class doing so using my frequent flyer miles on Air Nude. The good news is I am not the only woman naked on the flight while the bad news I am the only naked woman in irons on the flight!

A flight attendant stops by Goldman and notes “That is very pretty prisoner you have!”

tree plane stew.jpg
Before I can flip her the finger Stan says “She is only the prime suspect of the Crux Forums Crash of 2013.”

“I am innocent” I hiss.

“My dear woman, I need to use the lavatory. May I impose on you to watch Ms. Moore for a moment while I do so” Stan asks.

She smiles quite wickedly and asks “Can touch her?”

“That would be highly irregular until she is convicted” Stan says.

“Come on; the bitch is practically in heat. I’ll make a deal with you. You empty your ‘chicken’, I’ll watch your suspect- very closely- and your drinks are on the airline.”

As Stan gets out of his seat the stewardess kneels on his cushion and purrs “Ms. Moore, is it? I have a furlough where you are heading. Are you THE Barbara Moore; the rebel leader?”

I don’t answer but she knows.

“Oh wow! I never thought I would meet you” she almost squeals as her fingers dive between my thighs! I do squeal “Don’t do that! I get expressive during sex!”

-Barb Moore

What she means she gets very loud. Barb screams “Stop! Please stop! OH, DAMN, IFYOU STOP I WILL KILL YOU!”

caprice 010 j.jpg

Stan returns to his seat and says “Moore, you never yelled like that with me.”

Huffing I say “You were never that good.”

The stewardess returns and hands Stan his complimentary drink.
Tree plane.jpg

She smiles at me and says “I have jury duty when I finish this flight. I hope it is your trial.”

I do not know if I should take comfort or fear if she is in the jury. That evening I am surprised when the irons are removed and I am allowed a white tee shirt dress that accentuates my tumescent nipples and barely covers my pubes. With wrists locked in cuffs behind my back I am dragged out to a press conference where flashes damn near blind me.

court 244 A.jpg

“Why did you do it” a reporter yells.”

“I did nothing” I reply somewhat dazed.

“You go by the bi-line ‘Rebel Leader’. Would it have not benefited you during the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013 for site to go dark” I am asked.

“Well, perhaps but I was given this name” I insist not mentioning I asked for it. Shit, I have already said too much!

“It has been suggested you submit to ‘enhanced interrogation’. Would you be willing to do so?”

“I’ve nothing to hide. They can do with me what they want” I reply before I realize I have said too much again. Perhaps even Tree would have been a worthy lawyer!

The wolves demand I am tortured while Tree, as an officer of the court, insists I am allowed to enter my plea unencumbered by pressures. Is he protecting me or setting me up?

-Barbara Moore

Tree

You talk about humiliating. Stan thinks he has done me a huge favor by upgrading us to business class doing so using my frequent flyer miles on Air Nude. The good news is I am not the only woman naked on the flight while the bad news I am the only naked woman in irons on the flight!

A flight attendant stops by Goldman and notes “That is very pretty prisoner you have!”

View attachment 534934
Before I can flip her the finger Stan says “She is only the prime suspect of the Crux Forums Crash of 2013.”

“I am innocent” I hiss.

“My dear woman, I need to use the lavatory. May I impose on you to watch Ms. Moore for a moment while I do so” Stan asks.

She smiles quite wickedly and asks “Can touch her?”

“That would be highly irregular until she is convicted” Stan says.

“Come on; the bitch is practically in heat. I’ll make a deal with you. You empty your ‘chicken’, I’ll watch your suspect- very closely- and your drinks are on the airline.”

As Stan gets out of his seat the stewardess kneels on his cushion and purrs “Ms. Moore, is it? I have a furlough where you are heading. Are you THE Barbara Moore; the rebel leader?”

I don’t answer but she knows.

“Oh wow! I never thought I would meet you” she almost squeals as her fingers dive between my thighs! I do squeal “Don’t do that! I get expressive during sex!”

-Barb Moore

What she means she gets very loud. Barb screams “Stop! Please stop! OH, DAMN, IFYOU STOP I WILL KILL YOU!”

View attachment 534936

The stewardess returns and hands Stan his complimentary drink.
View attachment 534935

She smiles at me and says “I have jury duty when I finish this flight. I hope it is your trial.”

I do not know if I should take comfort or fear if she is in the jury. That evening I am surprised when the irons are removed and I am allowed a white tee shirt dress that accentuates my tumescent nipples and barely covers my pubes. With wrists locked in cuffs behind my back I am dragged out to a press conference where flashes damn near blind me.

View attachment 534937

“Why did you do it” a reporter yells.”

“I did nothing” I reply somewhat dazed.

“You go by the bi-line ‘Rebel Leader’. Would it have not benefited you during the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013 for site to go dark” I am asked.

“Well, perhaps but I was given this name” I insist not mentioning I asked for it. Shit, I have already said too much!

“It has been suggested you submit to ‘enhanced interrogation’. Would you be willing to do so?”

“I’ve nothing to hide. They can do with me what they want” I reply before I realize I have said too much again. Perhaps even Tree would have been a worthy lawyer!

The wolves demand I am tortured while Tree, as an officer of the court, insists I am allowed to enter my plea unencumbered by pressures. Is he protecting me or setting me up?

-Barbara Moore

Tree

If only our ear buds didn’t malfunction!

We only had three satellites in range!

:doh:

IMG_0717.JPG "You talk about humiliating. Stan thinks he has done me a huge favor by upgrading us to business class doing so using my frequent flyer miles on Air Nude. The good news is I am not the only woman naked on the flight while the bad news I am the only naked woman in irons on the flight!"

Funny and classic Tree humor! Who else can come up with a paragraph like that but our Tree! (I am hoping a little praise here might help my cause;) ... can't hurt, right? And certainly a better plan than crashing his Mustang again:confused:).

IMG_0714.JPG "Stop! Please stop! IF YOU STOP I WILL KILL YOU!"

Come on now. This is false reporting! Who ever heard me say anything like that? I never ever have done that! Honest! Really!

Don't answer that
Siss! :doh:

IMG_0715.JPG Stop drooling Goldman. It doesn't become you and she is way out of your league anyway!:devil:

IMG_0716.JPG "
I have nothing to hide. They can do with me what they want!"

Well, they could give me something a little less revealing to wear!

I am innocent until proven guilty. It's the law of the land. Even Tree is aware of that!

If only our ear buds didn’t malfunction!

We only had three satellites in range!

:doh:

Ear buds???? Malfunction???? :confused:

Ohhhhhhhhh, those buds :doh:

Giggle snort:p

Who needs satellites? :D:rolleyes::devil:

:popcorn:

The conversation is over. They take the cuffs from my wrists and order me to strip. I do… there is nothing to be gained by not. If I don’t they will do it for me.

barb 047.gif

There is another cascade of flashes as the guard cuffs my wrists. I protest that I not been convicted and this is pure abuse.

cuffs 089.jpg

It gets worse as the guard buckles a collar with a damn dog leash attached! Prosecutor Joan Tree says “The judge has ordered you held without bond until your trial is over. With what we have on you I think you have seen your last day of freedom, Moore.”

I am led through the maze of media personnel while I am barraged with the stupidest questions I have ever heard and choose not to answer. They change their tack and direct their questions to Joan Tree. One question sends chills through me when a reporter asks if she would really be seeking the crucifixion of me. Coldly she replies “Quote me on this- you’ll see this bitch hanging nailed to a cross when I’m done with her!”

perp walk 121 E.jpg

Just as I think things can’t get much worse instead of being transported in a police van to the jail I am walked through the streets that are packed with revelers. They are already promoting my trial on LED message boards!

perp walk 54 c.jpg

I am so screwed!!!

-Barb Moore

Tree

IMG_0839.GIF Tah da!!!!! :rolleyes:

IMG_0840.JPG Oh Shit! Not Prosecutor Joan Tree!!!! :confused::eek::eek:

IMG_0841.JPG Dog leash??? :mad:

:spank::spank::spank::spank:

IMG_0842.JPG All this over a lousy website crash? You'd think someone committed a major crime (not me). And even if I did, it hardly seems a crucifisble capital offense, now does it? I mean, let's be reasonable folks. The Cruxforums site was only down for a few days, and only something like six months worth of posts and comments were lost, and ... what? What do you mean anything I say might be used against me in a court of law? What a farce? What court of law? :confused:

I DIDN'T CAUSE THE GREAT CRASH OF THE SUMMER OF 2013!!!!!!

:peep:

The question could be raised in your defense as to whether the loss of comments and posts here is actually a loss. Can you be convicted of theft if what you took had no value?
Sounds like a losing line of defense to me :confused:
...and me, too, but we will see where the story goes...

...it was to be a kinder, gentler story but really, Barb, four demerits over a dog leash?!?!?!:doh::mad::devil:

Sounds like a losing line of defense to me :confused:
I haven't heard better from you, Moore. I've spent a lot of time in court in my 27 years on the force, so maybe I picked up a thing or two, just sayin';). But taking advice was never your strong suit. Come to think of it, what exactly was your strong suit?:rolleyes:
it was to be a kinder, gentler story
Don't tell me I'm having an influence on you, Tree...:eek:

Well she yelled plenty on the rack. What's that, under New York's Son of Sam law, if she's found guilty she can't keep any proceeds from writing a book about her crimes? So I can get 100% of the royalties. Sweet!!!

Last edited:
I get a sort of unexpected visitor the next day. Tree has dragged his sorry ass out of bed long before noon. I am tired having read court document for more than half the night but it is good to see a familiar face (though I doubt a ‘friendly’ one would be the right word).

I roll onto my belly and to him “It isn’t looking good for me Tree. Did you know your sister is the prosecutor?”

“I didn’t know she was a lawyer” he replies. “How do you know about the case against you?”

“Even if it’s mostly circumstantial I don’t have a prayer in hell” I reply nodding at the two boxes of paper I read last night.

“How the fuck did you steal the prosecution’s files” he asks.

“I didn’t steal a damn thing. It’s called ‘discovery’ and even in this kangaroo court it is still the U.S. and they have to turn it over to the defense.”

“By ‘discovery’ do you mean the credit card company or the cable channel” Tree asks.

“Tree, ‘discovery’ is a legal term! You mean in all your cases the prosecutor never sent you their case” I ask.

“They always send me boxes of paper but I thought it something like terms and conditions for a new charge card or something like that” he says.

“Damn, Tree, it is no wonder you are ‘zero for a million’ as defense attorney!”

barb 081 a.jpg

He shrugs off my comment and asks “So what have they got on you?”

“As I said most of it is circumstantial. They are going to use my title ‘Rebel Leader’ against me. Then during the rebellion I had the most to gain by the site going off-line while the rebellion moved to Mount Gaylor on old US Highway 71 in NW Arkansas while the site was down.

mt gaylor postcard.jpg

“But the most damning is Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller has totally ruled out Russian collusion!”

“He cleared Trump” Tree exclaims.

“No, Tree; try to pay attention! He has ruled that there is no one besides me that had a reason to sink the site” I exasperatedly explain to the idiot.

“Well that may explain the letter I got” Tree says. “I have to tell them how wide and tall I crucify you.”

“What does that mean” I ask.

“The wider and taller you are stretched the less time you last crucified. The narrower your arms are spread and more your knees are bent the longer you will last.”

“What does this all mean” I ask.

“If you confess you want to last longer as the judge will give you a timed crux. If you are convicted by the court you are going to die nailed to the wood and you don’t want to last days on end.”

“And…” I ask.

“You have to pick now. They and I won’t know either, can accept your confession or convict you. What you pick now is your fate.”

This truly suck I think as I check a box. I sign the form, fold it, and seal it in the envelope…

-Barbara Moore, betting my tight little…

Tree

“You have to pick now. They and I won’t know either, can accept your confession or convict you. What you pick now is your fate.”

This truly suck I think as I check a box. I sign the form, fold it, and seal it in the envelope…
MAY I POINT OUT TO THE READERS, THE COURT, MR. TREE, AND THE LOVELY CONVICT, ER, SUBJECT, THAT I AM A SIMPLE OBSERVER OF THESE PROCEEDINGS, AND HAVE NO INFLUENCE AT ALL IN THE OUTCOME. I JUST WANT THAT TO BE CLEAR.
discworld__s_death_by_mad42sam-d47za4r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom