1. Sign up or login, and you'll have full access to opportunities of forum.

The Crash Of 2013 Finally Goes To Court...

Discussion in 'Mainly Poems and Stories' started by thehangingtree, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Jollyrei

Jollyrei Angelus Mortis

DON'T BLAME THE FIRE FOR BURNING YOU.;)
    ANYWAY, WHO SAYS SHE'S DYING YET? YOU HAVEN'T SPECIFIED. I'M JUST READING ALONG. TRICKY THINGS, STORIES. YOU CAN GET DRAGGED ALONG BY THEM. :devil:

Repertor, Loxuru, Wragg and 2 others like this.
  2. thehangingtree

thehangingtree Proconsul Staff Member

I only report... I don't know what Barb signed. I find this abhorrent that Barb would have to suffer such indignities for things she did years ago was accused of years ago! I find it comforting she has somewhere to go if things don't work out!!!!

Repertor, Loxuru, Wragg and 3 others like this.
  3. windar

windar Governor

Image Maker is Russian. How can collusion be ruled out?:confused: In fact this entire site could be a Russian attempt to corrupt people and all the mods could be FSB agents. It's possible I'm the only real person here. After all, liking crucifixion seems very weird and I'm the only one here who doesn't like it (unless all of you are only pretending to like it, which is very possible. Likely in fact.).

Repertor, Loxuru, old slave and 3 others like this.
  4. thehangingtree

crux 108.jpg
    It makes no sense why you are still here. We would never crucify any one. I like the images yet not the reality. You judge us wrong...

Repertor, Loxuru, madiosi and 2 others like this.
  5. windar

windar Governor

Tree, you honestly expect things to make sense? Seriously? And you think I believe you actually crucify people or want to? Give me some credit (I take Visa, Master Card, but not Amex).

I enjoy writing stories. Mine aren't really about crucifixion, even the few that contain it as a plot device. The Bronx Crux was a murder mystery/crime story; I thought having the murders done by crucifixion would give it a novel twist that would appeal to people here and also allow an exciting rescue, but the focus was on the detectives solving the case. Only one story I wrote was about crucifixion per se (the one about Ann Lee) and I wrote that not because I like crucifixion as a fantasy but because she was a real historical figure who lived just down the road from me. Since she truly believed she was Jesus re-incarnated as a woman, it seemed a propos to have her crucified. But, quite honestly, the crucifixion didn't excite me (and Barb wrote the actual nailing).

But this is off topic on your thread and I don't mean to detract from your story. You're welcome to re-join Story Discussion and I'd be happy to discuss there or elsewhere why I'm here.

Repertor, Loxuru and Wragg like this.
  6. Jollyrei

Jollyrei Angelus Mortis

I'M NOT SURE I SHOULD PUT UP WITH THIS "I'M THE ONLY REAL PERSON HERE" NONSENSE. AS THE PERSONIFICATION OF THE ULTIMATE REALITY, I SIMPLY TAKE EXCEPTION. :cool::D
    Death-39.jpg

Repertor, Loxuru, windar and 4 others like this.
  7. Barbaria1

Barbaria1 Rebel Leader Staff Member

IMG_0843.JPG "I roll on to my belly and say to him ..."

It's "tummy" not "belly"!!!!!!! :mad:

"Belly" is so crude; makes me sound like a hog or something! :confused:

That quibble aside, nicely written episode. As usual, no mstter what I choose I am screwed. Classic Tree plotting. :rolleyes:

I do want to say one again, though:

I AM INNOCENT AND TOO YOUNG TO DIE !!!!! :(

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Repertor, bobinder, Loxuru and 5 others like this.
  8. thehangingtree

So to clarify Barbara had to choose how she is crucified without knowing if any mercy would be bestowed on her if she confesses. If she chose to be to be crucified with her arms in wide shallow ‘V’ and her legs nearly straight it would expedite her death if she is so condemned.
    barb crux 18.jpg

However if she is sentenced to a timed crux a narrower steeper ‘V’ with knees more bent would increase chances of her surviving.

crux 278 d.jpg

This all predicated on Barb either confessing or being convicted. The other unknowns are how much mercy would the court afford her for a confession since it is getting a cut of the pay-per-view money and if she goes trial she doesn’t know what kind of jury she would get.

death walk 006.jpg

Tree

phlebas, Repertor, old slave and 5 others like this.
  9. Wragg

Wragg Chronicler of Crux Staff Member

They do seem a fairly inscrutable bunch! :eek:

Repertor, bobinder, Jollyrei and 3 others like this.
  10. Barbaria1

IMG_0845.JPG Not much is going my way so far, it seems. Sigh :oops:

Repertor, bobinder, Jollyrei and 3 others like this.
  11. thehangingtree

Up until I rolled into court I wasn’t sure about how I should plea. Tree has told me told me I could at the most three days crucified but to have any chance of being off the cross by then I would have to plead guilty to something I didn’t do. Yet reading prosecution’s papers it is obvious they aren’t even going to try to prove I didn’t actually crash the site but as the rebel leader I ordered it to be done.

As I said I was rolled into court bound to a device that hardly paints me in a good light (in terms of guilt or innocence- I, of course, look beautiful).

barb 085.gif

I am asked by the fair and just Judge Admi how do I plea- guilty or innocent, I say “Your honor (he loves to be called that) I wish to tender an Alford Plea!”

He seems to be confused and Googles the term finding it means when offering an Alford plea, a defendant asserts her innocence but admits that sufficient evidence exists to convict her of the offense. In a fair trial they have a good case. Here in this kangeroo you would think they caught me with the still smoking gun!

assas 002 A.jpg

He looks up at me and says “Very creative, Ms. Moore.”

“Thank you” I reply rather pleased with myself.

“I sentence you to one day crucified plus one roll of the die. Whatever is rolled you will be crucified for 12 more hours times the number that comes up” he explains. This is fraught with peril as even a one means 36 hours and four days if a six is rolled! Prosecutor Joan Tree prepares to roll the die when a voice booms from the back of the courtroom “NOT SO FAST, PILGRIM!”

The barrel-chested man swaggers to front of the court while a wide-eyed Joan Tree says “I thought you were dead!”

“Not hardly” he growls. The judge bangs his gavel and demands to know who the intruder is and I wonder as well.

tree old.jpg

“Yer honor I raised this vixen. I am her father” he says.

“He’s not my father” I protest.

“Not yours; I’m Joan Tree’s dad and I know you don’t play poker or shoot craps with her using her cards or dice” he says as he forces the die from her hand. He rolls it several times and every time it comes up a six. He looks up at the judge and says “If you want to bet this little lady’s life on the roll of a die at least use an honest piece.”

The die is rolled and come up a two. I have two days crucified facing me but that beats four! I also get satisfaction watching Joan Tree being handcuffed and hauled off to the judge’s private quarters!

cuffs 15.jpg

-Barb Moore…

Tree

Repertor, Loxuru, old slave and 4 others like this.
  12. Jollyrei

Jollyrei Angelus Mortis

WELL, THAT WAS LUCKY. YOU MUST BE PLEASED...ER...NOT QUITE AS UNHAPPY ABOUT THINGS NOW. ADMITTEDLY, YOU'LL STILL BE NAILED TO A PIECE OF WOOD, WHICH IS REMARKABLY UNPLEASANT, BUT YOU HAVE AT LEAST A 40 PERCENT CHANCE OF SURVIVING AND...

I'M NOT REALLY HELPING HERE AM I? HEY, THINGS COULD BE WORSE. IS THAT BETTER?

Wragg, Repertor, Loxuru and 3 others like this.
  13. thehangingtree

We still don't know how she selected to be nailed to the cross. She could still be screwed out of luck. On the bright side she will look damn good up on Messaline's Premium French Crucifixion Wood...

Wragg, Repertor, Loxuru and 2 others like this.
  14. thehangingtree

Look, I have done my done my best to avoid the cross but sometimes things are out of my control. I can fill you in on a few things and have a couple of requests to make, OK?

crux carry 026.jpg

First I do not understand why I need to have a medical exam to be crucified and why does the damn doctor store his stethoscope in a freezer.
    inspection 005.jpg

Yes, I signed the letter saying Tree could nail my arms in a tight ‘V’. It was my only chance of getting out of the alive.

crux pose 044 a.jpg

And I understand there will be full frontal nude pictures of me shot all over the web if you have to do low angle shots they CAN be done with taste.

crux 243 d.jpg

Bartnel has shown it can be done.

crux 234 b.jpg

I hold little hope Tree and the rodent can meet their high standards.

barb crux 11.jpg

…as I said…

And Tree, I don’t even care if it can happen I refuse to allow you to post a picture of maggots crawling around there.

crux maggots.jpg

“Are you done” I ask.

tree 1 a.jpg

“For now” I reply. “Why do you ask?"

barb crux 10.jpg

-Barbara… getting things in order- I think…

Tree

Wragg, Repertor, Loxuru and 4 others like this.
  15. Barbaria1

IMG_0846.GIF What is this contraption? Geeze!:confused:

IMG_0847.JPG I repeat! I DID NOT CAUSE THE GREAT CRUXFORUMS CRASH OF THE SUMMER OF 2013!
    :BoredSmiley:

IMG_0849.JPG I was only the rebel leader in the Great Rebellion of 2013, and I paid the price for that when they nailed me naked to my cross on the infamous Hill of 100 (now a UNESCO World Heritage Site with an admission charge and souvenir vendors). :oops:

IMG_0848.JPG Since when does one need a medical exam before crucifixion. :eek:

IMG_0852.JPG That medical exam was nothing more than another cheap Tree ploy to humiliate me! Yeahhh, you'd better hide your face in shame! :mad:

IMG_0850.JPG Speaking of humiliation .... I thought I had made it clear by now that THIS view was verboten!

:spank::spank:

IMG_0851.JPG Oh No !!!!!! THAT is really naughty!!!!:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

IMG_0853.JPG This thread just gets worse and worse!

:peep:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Wragg, bobinder, Repertor and 4 others like this.
  16. thehangingtree

Thank you... It takes a lot of work...

Wragg, Barbaria1, Jollyrei and 4 others like this.
  17. madiosi

madiosi Depictor of Dreams Staff Member

THIS view was verboten!-"verboten" a german word. ;)
    THAT is really naughty!!!!-I agree, agree, agree. And the demerits are well deserve!
    This thread just gets worse and worse!-Looks so.

Wragg, Barbaria1, bobinder and 3 others like this.
  18. Loxuru

Loxuru Graf von Kreuzigung

Well, let's make this clear for the future : this is verboten!:devil:

verb1.jpg

Or simply let's make a general rule to forbid everything! That's much easier!:(:oops:

verb2.jpg

Wragg, Barbaria1, Jollyrei and 3 others like this.
  19. Wragg

Wragg Chronicler of Crux Staff Member

What's German for 'demerits', Madiosi?

I fear that we'll be seeing a few more before this is done :eek:

20. madiosi

madiosi Depictor of Dreams Staff Member

merit - Verdienst - deserve
    merits plural from that
    And trough the de- the opposite from merit.

We had a prussian medal.
    [​IMG]
    Maybe we need a new founding: Pour le Demerite

bobinder, Wragg, Loxuru and 4 others like this.