The Crash Of 2013 Finally Goes To Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com
AHA!!!!!!! All this time everyone has been blaming me for the GREAT CRASH OF 2013 ... when in fact it was the butler RODENT who done it!!! :rolleyes:

Elementary, my dear Watson. :D
There has always been a thought that Barb was not the only culprit...

However, it has been proved that she is the ring leader, trouble maker and generally disruptive influence, leading RR astray.

Surely for that alone the sentence should be expedited?

I agree

View attachment 535791

And I deny Detective Moore saw me do it, too!
AHA!!!!!!! All this time everyone has been blaming me for the GREAT CRASH OF 2013 ... when in fact it was the butler RODENT who done it!!! :rolleyes:

Elementary, my dear Watson. :D
Not quite. Where was the warrant that allowed for that photograph? This is clearly inadmissible. Anyway, all these squirrels look alike. Do you have DNA evidence?
Oh the injustice ;)
You're not making this easy, are you?:rolleyes::doh: Shut up! :D:cool:

Last edited:
Not quite. Where was the warrant that allowed for that photograph? This is clearly inadmissible. Anyway, all these squirrels look alike. Do you have DNA evidence?

Still, it is a pity that Abraham Zapruder was not around when the crash occurred. Squirrels like to dwell around in the trees on grass knolls. And was there an internet connection in the book depository where Barb was said to have been around at the time of the crash?
This affair rather calls far a congressional inquiry.

Still, it is a pity that Abraham Zapruder was not around when the crash occurred. Squirrels like to dwell around in the trees on grass knolls. And was there an internet connection in the book depository where Barb was said to have been around at the time of the crash?
This affair rather calls far a congressional inquiry.

Oh no! Wait a minute! That's a red Congress! I can hardly expect impartiality from that lot!!! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom