The Crash Of 2013 Finally Goes To Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is my last week before I will have to my sentence nailed to a cross for two days. I have mixed emotions as I can claim I have been held prisoner by Tree but I doubt most condemned prisoners are treated as well as I have been. I had to seduce the bastard to have sex so calling it rape would be cheap by even his standards…

OWP 248.jpg

I have been allowed ‘guests’, some I invited and some I loathed to see. One was the incubus known as ‘the Rodent’. I am bound to an armchair and he stands before wearing an accusing stare.

tree noir 001.jpg

I ask him what this is all about and he sneers “I am surprised you have the nerve to ask. You seem so politically correct that you never considered I may be a bit height-challenged in my normal form.”

“Has it never occurred to you my camera angle is always looking up?”

“Has it ever occurred to you just not to take the picture” Barb asks unsympathetically. It is obvious to Barb the thought never crossed his mind!

It gets worse. The next day someone called Dr. Madiosi comes into my room unannounced. I demand to know what this intrusion is about. He tosses me a business card that reads “Dr. Madiosi… Depictor of Dreams.”

“What does this mean? What kind of doctor are you? Whose dreams; yours or mine” I ask.

“The two are not mutually exclusive, Ms. Moore. I am what you need to prepare for your ordeal” he says.

“If you are expecting me to be bound to a cross for two days you can fuck yourself” I nearly spit.

“Nothing of the sort… I ask just six hours of your time. Tell me ‘no’ and I will leave” he says.

I have nothing to lose and most likely have nothing to gain I think yet I submit. I ask to use the bathroom as I am bound spread-eagle to a table of roughly finished wood. Dr. Madiosi explains I am bound to my destiny and can relieve myself if I so choose explaining my choices once crucified will be far more limited. He squeezes my jaw open and squirts a turkey-baster worth of some liquid deep past my tongue. He slaps the side of my face and says “You will learn your mental anguish will exceed your pain.”

I tug at the ropes to no avail as I feel my bowels churn. He is a fucking bastard!!!
bondage 069.jpg

And no you have no need for any more details…

-Barbara Moore

Tree

The visit by Doctor Madiosi seems almost surreal. I’m convinced he hypnotized me. I’m sure it happened as my joints and muscles are sore from tugging against the soft but unyielding ropes. I toss a blanket on the grass above the Tree house and think about how for two days I will be as restrained as much as I was for just six hours. Then instead of ropes and lying on a table it will be nails pinning me to the cross I will hang from. I cannot imagine the pain I will feel instead of just the inconvenience of being immobilized. I find my fingers stroking my clit. Is it because I am excited about what is coming or the possibly once I am nailed to the cross I may never be able to again?

caprice 015.jpg

Fortunately I have some visitors coming that I have invited that will hopefully give me comfort in the dwindling days I have before my crucifixion. The first is Messaline who assures me how beautiful I will look crucified.

barb and siss 005.jpg

I am not sure that her words comfort me but her fingers and tongue certainly do.

Things go a bit over the top when she wants to ready me to take a cornu. She assures me that I will not appreciate the cornu as it is reaming me when I am crucified but it will help me last the two days. I’m not sure she had to use that big of a strap-on…

messa and barb 002.gif (gif)

Siss’ visit was a bit different as I am chained to a tree. It seems there is some concern she would convince me to flee which seems like a better idea as day passes.

She cups my jaw and says “I will back soon. I will convince the bastard Tree to give us a more comfortable and private location to share.”

gn1 les.jpg

“How are you going to do that” I ask

“Just leave it to me. You have enough to worry about, Barb” she says.

gn1 two bt.jpg

I watch her walk toward the Tree house and wonder what she could possibly do to convince Tree to let us ‘get a room’.

-Barb Moore; very borrowed time…

Siss does indeed convince Tree to let her and Barb use the secured bedroom. The suite is more of a vault with the door more of a safe’s door and the windows are blast and radiation-proof. Though kept fresh it is rarely used but if you ever wondered where the US’ vice-president’s ‘undisclosed secure location’ was after 9-11 it is the same suite.

Interrogate 024.jpg

Yes, the sheets have long been changed…

If you are wondering how Siss convinced Tree to let them use the suite I cannot tell you as she swore she would ‘blow her brains’ out if it was ever disclosed!

Exec_09_53.jpg

Tree

It is my last week before I will have to my sentence nailed to a cross for two days. I have mixed emotions as I can claim I have been held prisoner by Tree but I doubt most condemned prisoners are treated as well as I have been. I had to seduce the bastard to have sex so calling it rape would be cheap by even his standards…

View attachment 536764

I have been allowed ‘guests’, some I invited and some I loathed to see. One was the incubus known as ‘the Rodent’. I am bound to an armchair and he stands before wearing an accusing stare.

View attachment 536765

I ask him what this is all about and he sneers “I am surprised you have the nerve to ask. You seem so politically correct that you never considered I may be a bit height-challenged in my normal form.”

View attachment 536762

“Has it never occurred to you my camera angle is always looking up?”

“Has it ever occurred to you just not to take the picture” Barb asks unsympathetically. It is obvious to Barb the thought never crossed his mind!

It gets worse. The next day someone called Dr. Madiosi comes into my room unannounced. I demand to know what this intrusion is about. He tosses me a business card that reads “Dr. Madiosi… Depictor of Dreams.”

“What does this mean? What kind of doctor are you? Whose dreams; yours or mine” I ask.

“The two are not mutually exclusive, Ms. Moore. I am what you need to prepare for your ordeal” he says.

“If you are expecting me to be bound to a cross for two days you can fuck yourself” I nearly spit.

“Nothing of the sort… I ask just six hours of your time. Tell me ‘no’ and I will leave” he says.

I have nothing to lose and most likely have nothing to gain I think yet I submit. I ask to use the bathroom as I am bound spread-eagle to a table of roughly finished wood. Dr. Madiosi explains I am bound to my destiny and can relieve myself if I so choose explaining my choices once crucified will be far more limited. He squeezes my jaw open and squirts a turkey-baster worth of some liquid deep past my tongue. He slaps the side of my face and says “You will learn your mental anguish will exceed your pain.”

I tug at the ropes to no avail as I feel my bowels churn. He is a fucking bastard!!!
View attachment 536763

And no you have no need for any more details…

-Barbara Moore

Tree
I'am honoured.
Dr. Madiosi

Back
Top Bottom