The Crash Of 2013 Finally Goes To Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Friday before Ms. Moore’s crucifixion…

To begin my day I have to submit to a ‘medical’ exam. It is ‘performed’ by a woman named Ulrika who I doubt is qualified to be a receptionist in a doctor’s office much less a doctor or even a nurse’s aide. Part of the exam I have to stand with my arms out shoulder high while she listens to my heart while she stimulates my clitoris.

eul inspected  4 A.jpg

I have to admit she knew how to do that quite well! It wasn’t long after I came I rip her clothes off and we enjoy a romp on the bed.

les 005.jpg

OK, it was a bogus exam but a damn good time anyway.

I go back to my guest suite at the Tree house and shower. From my window I can see my Golgotha, the Hill of 100 Crosses™, that like the rebel leader a half decade ago, I will be crucified for sins I did not do.

eul last gn1 Dasha.jpg

Can I really survive two days crucified? I wasn’t going to bother with getting dressed but there is a cute knit dress laid out on the bed and I put it on. I go out on the deck and pour a glass of wine and light a Madame Wu. Tree is sitting at his table and looks like he has quite a jump on me drinking. I ask him “Are you going to be able to hit the damn spikes if you are hung over tomorrow?”

“You ought to worry more if I try to hit the spikes when I am sober” Tree says “and you ought to watch how much you drink.”

“I’m old enough to know what I can handle, thank you very much” I snap at him. “Messaline has been lobbying for me to have a cornu. Would it help me and do I have any choice on the matter anyway?”

“Yes on both points but you have a choice but you have to choose before you leave for the hill” Tree says.

“This is so fucked up. I have never been crucified and I supposed to decide if I want something shove up my ass or vagina” I scream.

“It is not at all like that Barb. It’s the Nailus Martyr’s ‘Double jeopardy’” Tree tells me.

cm16 a.jpg

“Things look different pictures, Tree. Yes I have seen the Nailus Martyr’s catalog and Messa even says she has ridden it but it is not fair to ask me if I ‘want’ it without seeing the real thing!”

“The catalog is in the great room as is the ‘Double Jeopardy’ you have to decide on” Tree says.

Really? Fuck it, I walk through opened French doors to the great room. There is a Nailus Martyr’s catalog on the glass coffee table and a genuine ‘Double Jeopardy’ next to it on the table. It didn’t look all that inviting in the catalog and there is no fucking way that thing is going inside me!
eul last night double jeopardy.jpg

“Do what you want, Barb” Tree says. “I am going to bed.”

“It’s only 7:15 Tree Daylight Time” I say.

“Then join me” he says.

You really don’t think I would, do you???

barb 070.jpg

-Barb Moore

Tree isn’t talking…

Tree

Last edited:
eul inspected  4 A.jpg This is weird. My arms are getting tired and I don't like the poster on the wall ... :confused:

les 005.jpg Censored! :mad:

eul last gn1 Dasha.jpg Hate those shoes ... oh, and close the window ... the Hill of 100 has a strange odor when the wind is blowing this way ... :confused:

cm16 a.jpg I've heard that they are out of stock and on back order ... :p

eul last night double jeopardy.jpg Is that thing on the coffee table what I think it is, or have I been drinking too much of Tree's Seagram's? :eek:

“Then join me” he says.

-Barb Moore

Tree isn’t talking…

delusional

“Then join me” he says.

-Barb Moore

Tree isn’t talking…

delusional
There is some Seagrams involved. :rolleyes::D
She was drinking wine last time I looked. If Barb hit the Seagram's I take no responsibility...

View attachment 537492 Are you telling me they don’t mix??????? :eek:

Where does it say that on the bottle? :confused:

Is it in the fine print? :rolleyes:
Fuck between the California Prop 63 label that Seagram's and it's bottle is known to 'cause cancer in the state of California' and the label that says you could possibly become pregnant drinking....

There is more reading material on the damn bottle than the magazine next to the toilet...

Fuck between the California Prop 63 label that Seagram's and it's bottle is known to 'cause cancer in the state of California' and the label that says you could possibly become pregnant drinking....

There is more reading material on the damn bottle than the magazine next to the toilet...

Love to know the name of that magazine :rolleyes:

It would not interest you... Car Craft.
It is the red-headed bastard step-child of Hot Rod magazine which would bore you even more as it has a larger page count...

23F38921-A5AA-4119-B162-52282339282C.gif I know more about “hot rods” than you think, Tree! The mechanics 0f it are relatively straight and forward. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom