The Crash Of 2013 Finally Goes To Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com
DON'T BLAME THE FIRE FOR BURNING YOU.;)
ANYWAY, WHO SAYS SHE'S DYING YET? YOU HAVEN'T SPECIFIED. I'M JUST READING ALONG. TRICKY THINGS, STORIES. YOU CAN GET DRAGGED ALONG BY THEM. :devil:
I only report... I don't know what Barb signed. I find this abhorrent that Barb would have to suffer such indignities for things she did years ago was accused of years ago! I find it comforting she has somewhere to go if things don't work out!!!!

“But the most damning is Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller has totally ruled out Russian collusion!”
Image Maker is Russian. How can collusion be ruled out?:confused: In fact this entire site could be a Russian attempt to corrupt people and all the mods could be FSB agents. It's possible I'm the only real person here. After all, liking crucifixion seems very weird and I'm the only one here who doesn't like it (unless all of you are only pretending to like it, which is very possible. Likely in fact.).

Image Maker is Russian. How can collusion be ruled out?:confused: In fact this entire site could be a Russian attempt to corrupt people and all the mods could be FSB agents. It's possible I'm the only real person here. After all, liking crucifixion seems very weird and I'm the only one here who doesn't like it (unless all of you are only pretending to like it, which is very possible. Likely in fact.).
crux 108.jpg
It makes no sense why you are still here. We would never crucify any one. I like the images yet not the reality. You judge us wrong...

View attachment 535262
It makes no sense why you are still here. We would never crucify any one. I like the images yet not the reality. You judge us wrong...
Tree, you honestly expect things to make sense? Seriously? And you think I believe you actually crucify people or want to? Give me some credit (I take Visa, Master Card, but not Amex).

I enjoy writing stories. Mine aren't really about crucifixion, even the few that contain it as a plot device. The Bronx Crux was a murder mystery/crime story; I thought having the murders done by crucifixion would give it a novel twist that would appeal to people here and also allow an exciting rescue, but the focus was on the detectives solving the case. Only one story I wrote was about crucifixion per se (the one about Ann Lee) and I wrote that not because I like crucifixion as a fantasy but because she was a real historical figure who lived just down the road from me. Since she truly believed she was Jesus re-incarnated as a woman, it seemed a propos to have her crucified. But, quite honestly, the crucifixion didn't excite me (and Barb wrote the actual nailing).

But this is off topic on your thread and I don't mean to detract from your story. You're welcome to re-join Story Discussion and I'd be happy to discuss there or elsewhere why I'm here.

I get a sort of unexpected visitor the next day. Tree has dragged his sorry ass out of bed long before noon. I am tired having read court document for more than half the night but it is good to see a familiar face (though I doubt a ‘friendly’ one would be the right word).

I roll onto my belly and to him “It isn’t looking good for me Tree. Did you know your sister is the prosecutor?”

“I didn’t know she was a lawyer” he replies. “How do you know about the case against you?”

“Even if it’s mostly circumstantial I don’t have a prayer in hell” I reply nodding at the two boxes of paper I read last night.

“How the fuck did you steal the prosecution’s files” he asks.

“I didn’t steal a damn thing. It’s called ‘discovery’ and even in this kangaroo court it is still the U.S. and they have to turn it over to the defense.”

“By ‘discovery’ do you mean the credit card company or the cable channel” Tree asks.

“Tree, ‘discovery’ is a legal term! You mean in all your cases the prosecutor never sent you their case” I ask.

“They always send me boxes of paper but I thought it something like terms and conditions for a new charge card or something like that” he says.

“Damn, Tree, it is no wonder you are ‘zero for a million’ as defense attorney!”

View attachment 535251

He shrugs off my comment and asks “So what have they got on you?”

“As I said most of it is circumstantial. They are going to use my title ‘Rebel Leader’ against me. Then during the rebellion I had the most to gain by the site going off-line while the rebellion moved to Mount Gaylor on old US Highway 71 in NW Arkansas while the site was down.

View attachment 535252

“But the most damning is Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller has totally ruled out Russian collusion!”

“He cleared Trump” Tree exclaims.

“No, Tree; try to pay attention! He has ruled that there is no one besides me that had a reason to sink the site” I exasperatedly explain to the idiot.

“Well that may explain the letter I got” Tree says. “I have to tell them how wide and tall I crucify you.”

“What does that mean” I ask.

“The wider and taller you are stretched the less time you last crucified. The narrower your arms are spread and more your knees are bent the longer you will last.”

“What does this all mean” I ask.

“If you confess you want to last longer as the judge will give you a timed crux. If you are convicted by the court you are going to die nailed to the wood and you don’t want to last days on end.”

“And…” I ask.

“You have to pick now. They and I won’t know either, can accept your confession or convict you. What you pick now is your fate.”

This truly suck I think as I check a box. I sign the form, fold it, and seal it in the envelope…

-Barbara Moore, betting my tight little…

Tree

IMG_0843.JPG "I roll on to my belly and say to him ..."

It's "tummy" not "belly"!!!!!!! :mad:

"Belly" is so crude; makes me sound like a hog or something! :confused:

That quibble aside, nicely written episode. As usual, no mstter what I choose I am screwed. Classic Tree plotting. :rolleyes:

I do want to say one again, though:

I AM INNOCENT AND TOO YOUNG TO DIE !!!!! :(

Last edited:
So to clarify Barbara had to choose how she is crucified without knowing if any mercy would be bestowed on her if she confesses. If she chose to be to be crucified with her arms in wide shallow ‘V’ and her legs nearly straight it would expedite her death if she is so condemned.
barb crux 18.jpg

However if she is sentenced to a timed crux a narrower steeper ‘V’ with knees more bent would increase chances of her surviving.

crux 278 d.jpg

This all predicated on Barb either confessing or being convicted. The other unknowns are how much mercy would the court afford her for a confession since it is getting a cut of the pay-per-view money and if she goes trial she doesn’t know what kind of jury she would get.

death walk 006.jpg

Tree

Up until I rolled into court I wasn’t sure about how I should plea. Tree has told me told me I could at the most three days crucified but to have any chance of being off the cross by then I would have to plead guilty to something I didn’t do. Yet reading prosecution’s papers it is obvious they aren’t even going to try to prove I didn’t actually crash the site but as the rebel leader I ordered it to be done.

As I said I was rolled into court bound to a device that hardly paints me in a good light (in terms of guilt or innocence- I, of course, look beautiful).

barb 085.gif

I am asked by the fair and just Judge Admi how do I plea- guilty or innocent, I say “Your honor (he loves to be called that) I wish to tender an Alford Plea!”

He seems to be confused and Googles the term finding it means when offering an Alford plea, a defendant asserts her innocence but admits that sufficient evidence exists to convict her of the offense. In a fair trial they have a good case. Here in this kangeroo you would think they caught me with the still smoking gun!

assas 002 A.jpg

He looks up at me and says “Very creative, Ms. Moore.”

“Thank you” I reply rather pleased with myself.

“I sentence you to one day crucified plus one roll of the die. Whatever is rolled you will be crucified for 12 more hours times the number that comes up” he explains. This is fraught with peril as even a one means 36 hours and four days if a six is rolled! Prosecutor Joan Tree prepares to roll the die when a voice booms from the back of the courtroom “NOT SO FAST, PILGRIM!”

The barrel-chested man swaggers to front of the court while a wide-eyed Joan Tree says “I thought you were dead!”

“Not hardly” he growls. The judge bangs his gavel and demands to know who the intruder is and I wonder as well.

tree old.jpg

“Yer honor I raised this vixen. I am her father” he says.

“He’s not my father” I protest.

“Not yours; I’m Joan Tree’s dad and I know you don’t play poker or shoot craps with her using her cards or dice” he says as he forces the die from her hand. He rolls it several times and every time it comes up a six. He looks up at the judge and says “If you want to bet this little lady’s life on the roll of a die at least use an honest piece.”

The die is rolled and come up a two. I have two days crucified facing me but that beats four! I also get satisfaction watching Joan Tree being handcuffed and hauled off to the judge’s private quarters!

cuffs 15.jpg

-Barb Moore…

Tree

He looks up at the judge and says “If you want to bet this little lady’s life on the roll of a die at least use an honest piece.”

The die is rolled and come up a two. I have two days crucified facing me but that beats four!
WELL, THAT WAS LUCKY. YOU MUST BE PLEASED...ER...NOT QUITE AS UNHAPPY ABOUT THINGS NOW. ADMITTEDLY, YOU'LL STILL BE NAILED TO A PIECE OF WOOD, WHICH IS REMARKABLY UNPLEASANT, BUT YOU HAVE AT LEAST A 40 PERCENT CHANCE OF SURVIVING AND...

I'M NOT REALLY HELPING HERE AM I? HEY, THINGS COULD BE WORSE. IS THAT BETTER?

WELL, THAT WAS LUCKY. YOU MUST BE PLEASED...ER...NOT QUITE AS UNHAPPY ABOUT THINGS NOW. ADMITTEDLY, YOU'LL STILL BE NAILED TO A PIECE OF WOOD, WHICH IS REMARKABLY UNPLEASANT, BUT YOU HAVE AT LEAST A 40 PERCENT CHANCE OF SURVIVING AND...

I'M NOT REALLY HELPING HERE AM I? HEY, THINGS COULD BE WORSE. IS THAT BETTER?
We still don't know how she selected to be nailed to the cross. She could still be screwed out of luck. On the bright side she will look damn good up on Messaline's Premium French Crucifixion Wood...

Look, I have done my done my best to avoid the cross but sometimes things are out of my control. I can fill you in on a few things and have a couple of requests to make, OK?

crux carry 026.jpg

First I do not understand why I need to have a medical exam to be crucified and why does the damn doctor store his stethoscope in a freezer.
inspection 005.jpg

Yes, I signed the letter saying Tree could nail my arms in a tight ‘V’. It was my only chance of getting out of the alive.

crux pose 044 a.jpg

And I understand there will be full frontal nude pictures of me shot all over the web if you have to do low angle shots they CAN be done with taste.

crux 243 d.jpg

Bartnel has shown it can be done.

crux 234 b.jpg

I hold little hope Tree and the rodent can meet their high standards.

barb crux 11.jpg

…as I said…

And Tree, I don’t even care if it can happen I refuse to allow you to post a picture of maggots crawling around there.

crux maggots.jpg

“Are you done” I ask.

tree 1 a.jpg

“For now” I reply. “Why do you ask?"

barb crux 10.jpg

-Barbara… getting things in order- I think…

Tree

IMG_0846.GIF What is this contraption? Geeze!:confused:

IMG_0847.JPG I repeat! I DID NOT CAUSE THE GREAT CRUXFORUMS CRASH OF THE SUMMER OF 2013!
:BoredSmiley:

IMG_0849.JPG I was only the rebel leader in the Great Rebellion of 2013, and I paid the price for that when they nailed me naked to my cross on the infamous Hill of 100 (now a UNESCO World Heritage Site with an admission charge and souvenir vendors). :oops:

IMG_0848.JPG Since when does one need a medical exam before crucifixion. :eek:

IMG_0852.JPG That medical exam was nothing more than another cheap Tree ploy to humiliate me! Yeahhh, you'd better hide your face in shame! :mad:

IMG_0850.JPG Speaking of humiliation .... I thought I had made it clear by now that THIS view was verboten!

:spank::spank:

IMG_0851.JPG Oh No !!!!!! THAT is really naughty!!!!:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

IMG_0853.JPG This thread just gets worse and worse!

:peep:

Last edited:
merit - Verdienst - deserve
merits plural from that
And trough the de- the opposite from merit.

We had a prussian medal.
Pour_le_m%C3%A9rite_Neilebock.jpg

Maybe we need a new founding: Pour le Demerite

Back
Top Bottom