The Crash Of 2013 Finally Goes To Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com
merit - Verdienst - deserve
merits plural from that
And trough the de- the opposite from merit.

We had a prussian medal.
Pour_le_m%C3%A9rite_Neilebock.jpg

Maybe we need a new founding: Pour le Demerite

"The Blue Max! - Der Blaue Max!"

I
DID
NOT
CAUSE
THE
GREAT
CRUXFORUMS
CRASH
OF THE
SUMMER
OF
View attachment 534704

And no one can prove that I did! I will never confess to a crime I never committed, even if tortured and threatened with crucifixion!
Methinks the damsel protests too much...

Last edited:
AHA!!!!!!! All this time everyone has been blaming me for the GREAT CRASH OF 2013 ... when in fact it was the butler the RODENT who done it!!! :rolleyes:

Elementary, my dear Watson. :D
Too late, you have (without admitting guilt) been convicted and sentenced...

Next chapter...

Barb’s crucifixion is scheduled for the third weekend after her sentencing mainly to have time to sell tickets to the event and accommodate RR Video Productions to advertise its pay-per-view package.

I am brought to a rented obsolete prison where the warden informed me I would be subjected to yet another very invasive cavity search. I practically whine saying I have nothing on (obviously) or in me to no avail.

hc 055.jpg

Afterward I am literally man-handled by a huge black guard that would give Gunner a run for money past cells with paint flaking from their bars. Let’s not go into how I know, OK? I look up at him and ask “Do you think doing this to me makes you more of a man?”

prison 175 a.jpg

“You’ll find out soon enough what makes me a man, white bitch!”

I think I should have kept my mouth shut because…
1 indianhead640x480.jpg

The next morning I wake to footsteps approaching the foul-smelling cell I have spent the night in trying to sleep on a metal bunk without even a blanket much less a pad and my wrist cuffed behind my back. With a loud clang the door is unlocked and some dyke drags me out of the hellhole. I sarcastically ask if I am being upgraded to a nicer suite. She says “You are heading to death row.”
barb prison 161.jpg

I am loaded into a van in all sorts of irons. At least the damn seat is padded. After A long drive the van stops and with some encouragement by the guard pulling the chain attached to my collar. I wobble out of the windowless van into the bright sunlight squinting wondering where I am.

hunt 028.jpg

I look around and think ‘what the hell am I doing at the Tree house?’

I walk onto the deck and see Tree hasn’t slowed down his drinking or smoking. I’m a bit cold and ask if I allowed clothing and bar privileges.

Tree deck 001.jpg

“You know where the guest room is and the bar never closes” Tree says. I go to the guest room and take the first shower I have had in days. I put on not only the tank top and jeans but a bra that I left here years before. I walk onto the deck and pour a glass of my favorite wine and grab a pack of Madame Wu’s. Tree saw or knew what I going to do and tosses me a THT Zippo lighter.

madame wu 26 b.jpg

“Until it is time for your crucifixion you are free to do what you want. You can do what you want and have people over” Tree tells me.

“Except” I ask accusingly.

“You cannot leave the estate” Tree replies. If you try you will be caught and when you are caught you will wish you were back in the rented obsolete prison.”

He says it in a way that leaves no doubt he means it…

-Barb Moore

Tree

barb prison 161.jpg Must be a Trump property from the looks of the place ... :rolleyes:

prison 175 a.jpg Must be a Trump employee ... looks like he got stiffed ... :confused:

Tree deck 001.jpg It's cold on the Tree Deck in October! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :eek:

madame wu 26 b.jpg "I put on not only the tank top and jeans but a bra that I left here years before."

YOU mean you kept them all those years ... why? ... to sniff? :devil:

View attachment 535806 Must be a Trump property from the looks of the place ... :rolleyes:

View attachment 535808 Must be a Trump employee ... looks like he got stiffed ... :confused:

View attachment 535809 It's cold on the Tree Deck in October! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :eek:

View attachment 535807 "I put on not only the tank top and jeans but a bra that I left here years before."

YOU mean you kept them all those years ... why? ... to sniff? :devil:
With all the nice things that have happened here... Judge Admi allowing your Alford plea so you didn't have to plea guilty for a lighter sentence, Joan's (and Tree's) father revealing the treachery of Joan's loaded die that would have led to your certain death and Joan's subsequent arrest, Tree allowing free reign of the Tree estate and offering you clothing... all you can do is complain about the weather (it is 81F as I type).

And I wasn't sniffing your bra! I do that with your 'kinis I keep in my room!!!:doh:

Do you think you will be one of the guests that Barb wishes to see before she is crucified, Chairman Emeritus Despard Wragg?

Tree

I am betting against it...
I think I'll be sitting with my backside in a water butt.... :rolleyes:

Or is that my butt in a water slide? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom