The Crucified Mother - By Yupar

Go to CruxDreams.com
Work it out however it works for you...

You still have (perhaps strange) friends but we are always happy to see you are well!

Tree
:) :) :)
I m happy too T .. ****** <3
aaaaaaaaaaaaaathank you for this short but Great story.
tq too :)
I always find a story where a mother is willing to sacrifice herself for her children very captivating because of the emotion it brings out in a person. As it brought out a high level of emotion in me.
Same to me :) Thank u :)
Maybe you won't believe it.
But I just saw the half of the story,and then I got an erection.
It sounds morbid, but I really enjoy such a noble woman is humble death process.
I love this story,from the heart.
I dont dare to see you :p Gld u liked it :)
Goddess above me! What I would not give to experience an orgasm so powerful that it kills me, while I am upon a cross! This story was beautiful and am I not ashamed to say that it made me cum. Thank you, Eul and Yupar for making it so easy!
You are as nauthty as I am, glad you enjoyed :)
Good, but sad story. May the cosmos save us from the curse of sanctimonious self-serving priests. Would pray to see the blood of those priests run red through the streets rather than that of the noble queen saving her son.

Yupar. Hope that you conquer your personal demons. But remember that regardless of wishes, our life is who we are, and we should live it.
Thank you , I hope :)

Here are hi-res colour versions of Yupar's 'Crucified Mother' and two other very fine pictures:

View attachment 521193

I stripped details the lower part of Yobann's "Feminine Christa"... as I always prefer to be exposed completely naked in most humiliated and shameless form on the cross...for everybody to mock me as like common slave or worthless criminal.
Here is my fantasy!
-----------------
In a country of Babylon, we have to select the sacrifice to take all the sins of our people and to be punished for all the sins in every 300 years to ease the gods' angers upon our country.
Peoples have to choose the sacrifice sinner between the country's noblest one and the most despictful person. One must be female and another must be male. All the last three times, the choosing were between the great kings of the country as the noblest and three famous prostitudes of their times as the most despictful persons. Nevertheless all three times, our peoples chose the prostitudes as sinners and executed them for all of our sins. Before their executions, they had to endure many kinda tortures and degrading less than an animal as they have to pay back for all of our sins . They had to be whipped in half naked form and raped infront of the crowd. Finally crucifixion was their final journey. Our country's law use to provide a single loincloth on for male criminals to cover their ass and sex. For female criminals, additional one more piece provide to wrap their breasts. Even we have that tradition for criminals to matain their modesty during crucifixion, not like them, the sinners were cucified completely naked before our city's gate as utterly dregrading and humiliation.
------------------
All those things are I only heard in my country's history book.This time, I , Cassandra ruled Babylon as a queen, and that kinda time was happening again. I became one of the selections as noblest and a great muder and thief as another one. My people betrayed me and selected me as another sacrifice.
I suddenly fall from my greatness and my cousin took over my place. They tortured me in any forms of they knew and whipped me on public like I'm their run away slave. Most of the men I knew and treated well all my life filled my belly with their sperms. My high ranks officials, my relatives, my uncle and even my only one beloved cousin let their cocks to enjoy all of my orifices. Worst at all, all the peasants and male slaves also involved that play and some even fucked between my breasts and pumped semen on my face. At last, they put me to the end of my life by facing helpless suffering and ultimate humiliation on this three of shame. My glorious life is over, and I'm nailed in most shameless display as all my intimate parts are for all to see . I have nothing more except the crown of thorns and dripping semen from my vagina and ass hole.... I'm dying in pain and shame!

p.s there may be typing mistakes as I'm doing by phone.

@Baracus .. hope you will enjoy !

Great story Yupar.
I came to this thread to read Crucified Mother again, and found this one.
Also a good story.
I must say, this thread must be always on the top and everyone here must read Crucified Mother.
P.S.
Please, more of your illustrations with your stories))

I love to put a toad into my vagina Eul , as like in ancient chinese torture in whore's house ( in sex n zen 3 movie) :)
Thanks much for posting and editing Eul...
:)

Yes Sir!
Isn't it that it was said that if you put a toad into the vagina it transforms back into a prince as in the fairy tales?

images.jpg

Any luck so far with that?

All those things are I only heard in my country's history book.This time, I , Cassandra ruled Babylon as a queen, and that kinda time was happening again. I became one of the selections as noblest and a great muder and thief as another one. My people betrayed me and selected me as another sacrifice.
I suddenly fall from my greatness and my cousin took over my place. They tortured me in any forms of they knew and whipped me on public like I'm their run away slave. Most of the men I knew and treated well all my life filled my belly with their sperms. My high ranks officials, my relatives, my uncle and even my only one beloved cousin let their cocks to enjoy all of my orifices. Worst at all, all the peasants and male slaves also involved that play and some even fucked between my breasts and pumped semen on my face. At last, they put me to the end of my life by facing helpless suffering and ultimate humiliation on this three of shame. My glorious life is over, and I'm nailed in most shameless display as all my intimate parts are for all to see . I have nothing more except the crown of thorns and dripping semen from my vagina and ass hole.... I'm dying in pain and shame!
It is quite common that the ruling class has a more liberal sex live than their subserviants. Just think that the pharaos masturbated before public into the nile which was a big event in acient egypt, or that catherine the great had a big live at her court

13.jpg

and even today we knew it is not sex if the US president is serviced orally by the employes of the white house. Interestingly that is not done in public, despite the possibility of TV live transmission. One thinks it is because of the prude america, but I think it is because of the "tiny" america. Well, we live in a rapidly changing time and there are US presidents who promised to make him "great again" and I look forward if that promise can be fullfilled.

Back
Top Bottom