The Crucifixion Of A Slave

Go to CruxDreams.com
However, great job! I would have done walking the slave covered with a cloth that then I would have taken, or rather storn by violently just before the crucifixion. The varied menu of the slave with the foreskin ...
If I had been there it would be a surprise ...

More pics.
Great pics

On the erection question, it seems there is a need for some hard evidence :)

seriously, without external asistance, I suspect it depends on the tension between the pleasure and excitement of the situation, and how much one enjoys or endures pain. Also, a man may find himself reacting more in front of a crowd of interested onlookers than in relative privacy. Even in these pictures we find the victim's arousal varying from pic to pic. It may simply depend on what floats your boat.

You should ask the slave how he felt on the Cross, his feelings, his fears, his pain. I'm curious

Hello. This series of photos are from this summer.
It was fun to take it and I hope you like.
The slave was sentenced to be crucified.
Chained, he is waiting for the executioner.
According to tradition, first the slave is whipped.
Later, he is taken to the woods, where the slave must load the patibulum to the cross.

View attachment 47415 View attachment 47416 View attachment 47417 View attachment 47418

View attachment 47419 View attachment 47420 View attachment 47421
To be continued
Beautiful this slave!

Incredible - I'm so glad I found this group. As many others, I would so like to have been the subject. Maybe one day I'll find a group who can carry out a similar scenario. Great work.

Back
Top Bottom