The Crucifixion Of A Slave

Go to CruxDreams.com
As I’ve said before, I’m feeling my way as to what is appropriate for this forum - Mr. Moderator - I’m sure you’ll keep in line - or maybe something nasty could happen to me?

In my masochistic past I’ve been lucky enough on a few occasions to have had to suffer my punishments while a some of my Mistress’s friends, male and female, have visited. They have invariably played the part by ridiculing me and my predicament as well as helping to administer the punishment. I have always found this extremely erotic and have almost always responded with obvious sexual excitement which has rarely diminished despite the very intense level of the scene from which it has often taken a while to recover. As you can see from my avatar, I am recovered but yearn for more punishment soon.

I mention the above because I’m envious that some of the members have obviously managed to stage crux scenes that involve several people. It seems that to be part of a group that have similar interests and are prepared to follow through is extremely fortunate. It’s a fact that in the rural area in which I live it would be extremely difficult to find a group with like minds that would subscribe to scenes shown i some of the comments. Maybe one day!

It seems that some members have access to such groups. How they get there or offering to share their experiences in i.e. helping to organize an event? No way. It is in reality difficult to organize an event because most people just wanna have fun by chat around. Or, if they are interested there are always alot of conditions to fulfill ("I only participate if..."). Or they begin an epic discussion about details instead to focus on the basics.

Specific crux groups hardly don't exist as I know. If yes, they stay closed to outsiders. The BDSM scene is in my view no real alternative, because they wanna play, not suffer.

Mr. Moderator - I’m sure you’ll keep in line - or maybe something nasty could happen to me?

:D:D:D

It seems that some members have access to such groups. How they get there or offering to share their experiences in i.e. helping to organize an event? No way. It is in reality difficult to organize an event because most people just wanna have fun by chat around. Or, if they are interested there are always alot of conditions to fulfill ("I only participate if..."). Or they begin an epic discussion about details instead to focus on the basics.

Specific crux groups hardly don't exist as I know. If yes, they stay closed to outsiders. The BDSM scene is in my view no real alternative, because they wanna play, not suffer.

Thanks for your comments - I understand what you say. I'm not totally sure that all BDSM groups are just play - in my specific case the driver is to take me to a place where I suffer and then a little beyond.

I love watching his crucified body with all his muscles tense. I can imagine her gasp. It drives me crazy to see your cock is not erect though. If you were there you could not resist whipping with whip and twist my hands.Then surely I get into my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom