The Crucifixion of Haruhi Suzumiya

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello Crux-Maniacs! ;)
Before I move on with this new story, a few pieces of information

1.When will I get back to writing Chronicles of Emperor Valdy?

Well... I would like to come back but before Christmas, I think I will try to write something on December 10 or 15.
Why so late? because I'm collecting source material and that's why it takes so long :)

2.Who the hell is Haruhi Suzumiya?

3.picked her as my story victim because some fans see her as deity because of her god-like powers
That not all! she already been crucified in fanart

4.did SOS Brigade menbers olso gonna suffer on the crosses?
Errr no...i want focus only on Haruhi, SOS Brigade only had small appearance in beggining story

5. I olso used some name of places from The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind game, because :) ive playing this game again right now after four year break.

That's enough, time for a story

Chapter 1: Mysterious vistor

Haruhi S walked around club room for a few minutes. Then Kyon, Itsuki, Yuki and Mikuru entered.
-How can you be so late? I said we were supposed to meet me there during the long break, Haruhi said dissatisfied
-What's so nervous its t only 3 minutes delay, Kyon replied
-Nevermind, as you know, the school is organizing a festival, maybe some suggestions for its theme?
-If you like aliens, maybe something related to space, said Itsuki
-It reminds me too much of a science fair, maybe something else?
No one said anything but Haruhi notices Yuki reading some historical book.
-Look at Yuki, although she doesn't talk much, maybe she has an interesting idea for the festival, what thread are you reading now?
-Ancient Rome, Yuki Nagato said quietly
-See that good idea, all i need need to tell the principal to create a festival on the theme of ancient Rome
Haruhi, happy with the idea, left the club room and went to the principal's office to tell him what theme to choose for the school festival.

Mikuru replied to the remaining members of the SOS Brigade.
-I'm afraid Haruhi will force me to wear some antique clothes for this occasion
-sigh...Haruhi and her fun with costumes replied Kyon, browsing the Internet from the club's computer

Meanwhile, Haruhi, halfway to the principal's office, was blinded by some light... and then disappeared from the school corridor.
As soon as she opened her eyes, she found herself in an ancient city resembling Rome.

Wait a minute! so the festival about ancient Rome was already done... without me? Haruhi said to herself.
She looked around and couldn't believe what she saw, and was unaware that she was in Suran and not her present time.
Haruhi approached the fountain where several children were playing.

-Look Helen, this girl is wearing a strange toga
-It's not a toga, it's a school uniform, replied Haruhi
-But we don't wear anything like that at school? said the girl
-I'm not surprised because this uniform is worn by high school students
-What is high school? One of the boys asked
-You don't have to know this, but I need to eat something first

And so she went ahead to find a small market, there were a few stands with vegetables, fruits, clothes and even gold products
She went to a stand where there were a few apples
-How much for apples?
-5 coins for one replied the merchant
Haruhi gave the merchant five yen and left the stand, eating an apple, and went further from the market.
Then the merchant noticed that Haruhi had paid with a currency that does not exist in Suran
This girl scammed me! I have to inform the legionnaires that she is using fake money.

Chapter 2: Arest of Haruhi Suzumiya
Haruhi, away from the market, was admiring the streets of Suran, not realizing that it was a real ancient city and not a school festival.
Tired of walking, she sat on a stone bench in front of the water mill and stared at the people passing by, then two legionnaires approached her

-Can you show us your coins, young girl?
It was then that Haruhi squealed with delight
-Whoa! your legionnaire armor is so real
-Because they are, now show us your coins
-But why?
-Can you... change them for us?
-You should have said that right away
Haruhi took a few yen in coins from her wallet and gave it to one legionnaire, who looked at it closely and replied
-What currency is this?
-You doesn't know? that's Yen,s
-We in Suran don't use Yens but Khalari
-I did not know that? Haruhi said surprised
-That's why you'll go with us for attempted forgery
-But I bought an apple with it earlier
-Exactly! You paid with this fake money and now you're coming with us
-I'm not going anywhere and my money isn't fake
Then the second legionnaire hit her so hard in the stomach that she lost consciousness

-Why you have to do that?!
-There was no other choice, now grab her by the legs and I by the hands and take her to the jail before she wakes up
While Haruhi was being carried by the Legionnaires, a small crowd of people watched and no one decided to save her
-Where are they taking her?
-Probably going to jail
-Why if she didn't do anything?
-I don't know, but I have a feeling something even worse will happen
-I doubt it, they will question her and release her

When Haruhi was in custody, she was woken up by pouring a bucket of water over her
-You're crazy! I am all wet! she screamed
-Sorry, but we had to wake you up somehow because we have to interrogate you now, said the Centurion
-It's about my coins, right? I already told you, they're not fake, I don't know why you're picking on me!
-I do not think so! so tell me where you got them... or maybe you secretly make them yourself
-It's the currency of Japan and I'm not doing anything wrong
-Japan? where is all this japan?
-Bring the world map and I will show you
A map of the world was brought and spread on the table, then Haruhi was surprised that not only was there no Japan on it, but the world itself was completely different
-Is this some joke? it's supposed to be a world map, it doesn't even include Japan or any other countries I know
-What do you mean by that? are you want to say our map is false
-Exactly
-You're talking nonsense, our world map is authentic, and your whole Japan doesn't exist
-Then how can I prove to you that it exists?
-You can't do it anymore and you are arrested for trying to put counterfeit coins into circulation
-I told you, they're not fake!
-And we don't believe in your words, I'm sorry, but these are our procedures, anyone caught paying with fakes goes to prison.

Haruhi cried and claimed that she had done nothing wrong, but no one in the interrogation room wanted to listen to her.
Then the centurion said to one of the legionaries, take her away because I can't stand this sobbing... and don't forget to dress her in prisoner's robes.
Haruhi Suzumiya was brought into the prison, before being locked in her cell, the Legionnaires brutally stripped her of her school uniform and put her old robes on her while her hair ribbon remained intact; once she was dressed in prison robes, she was thrown into a cell and locked up, and Haruhi cried once again.

Back
Top Bottom