The Crucifixion Society (Story)

Go to CruxDreams.com

dommmu

Governor
About
After the fun I had writing "A Crucifixion Before Christmas" and receiving all that positive feedback from you, I spent some time lately on writing a new story. I had already started it a few years back (before my time here on CF), but never continued or published it. The story was originally supposed to take another course, but while finishing it now, I made some adjustments and turned it into a modern crucifixion setting. I hope you enjoy the latest cruise through the depts of my sick head!

Abstract
An unfortunate young woman is abducted to serve as entertainment for a group of rich people at their annual get-together. Of course, they do not expect her to sing or to perform stand-up comedy for them. Forced sexual service, humiliation and merciless torture is more what they have in mind. The highlight of the show will be the crucifixion of their hapless victim.
This is the story of Alina, who is ripped out of her daily life of insecurity and teenage angst and finds herself thrown into a series of hellish events she could not have imagined in her darkest dreams before. Will Alina survive this living nightmare or will she succumb to it?

Disclaimer
This story is a work of fantasy. All characters and places are fictional. Any relation to actual persons or places is unintentional und coincidental. In real life, I do not endorse acts of non-consensual sex, torture and murder!

Prologue

"Is this what you look like as an adult?", Alina asked herself as she looked at the girl in the large mirror that hung on the wardrobe in her room. It was the morning of her 18th birthday, but looking at her naked reflection, she found that she did not look much different than the day before. She was dissapointed at first, then humbled by her apparent greenness.

What had she expected? That the freckles in her face, on her shoulders and on her chest suddenly disappeared and gave way to a milk white smooth skin? That her A cups would grow to double D's over night thanks to a sudden hormone burst? That her tangled red-blond hair would turn into a chestnut mane like the one from the woman on her shampoo bottle? Nothing of this would happen for at least some time, she admitted to herself as she slipped into her pink bathrobe and walked out of her room towards the bathroom.

It was a warm June morning. The sun had already risen, but the house was awfully silent. Both of her parents were probably still asleep, as always. Alina guessed they wouldn't be awake when she would leave for school in a good hour either. She hadn't expected to be awakend by her parents bursting into her room, carrying a pink sugar coated birthday cake with 18 burning candles like it always happened in those foolish teen movies. Although she had kind of hoped for something like this.

"Stop being be so naive", she bitterly mumbled to herself as she stepped into the shower and turned it on. Feeling the water rinsing down the dried sweat from the muggy night was the first positive thing happening to her today. It eased her sorrow about the two predicted dissapointments of this morning. At least until her hand wiped across her breasts and produced a numb pain in her nipples. Once again, Alina felt ashamed. But this time not about her naivity but because she remembered how furiously she had masturbated the evening before. Twice she had rubbed herself to an orgasm, daydreaming of what she hoped to happen tonight. While one of her hands had played with her clit, the other had caressed her small breasts and her nipples. Gently at first, then rougher and rougher. In all of her ecstasy she had not realized how stroking her chest had turned into brutally grabbing and pinching her nipples. Now that the ecstasy was gone, she regretted being so rough to her own body.

She would have to ask Tim to be extra gentle to her tonight. Tim was her boyfriend. Her first boyfriend. They had been dating for the last two months and had finally reached second base recently. For tonight, he had promised to take her out to see a movie and after that, he said, he was up to do whatever she wanted. He was a real gentlemen. He would have never said something like "Let's finally fuck or I'll get myself another hoe".

No, Tim was different. He was the perfect guy to take her virginity, Alina thought. She felt weird about being still a virgin at 18. All the other girls in her age were always bragging about how they were fucking their boyfriends or toyboys all the time. Sometimes, it seemed to Alina like she was the only virgin left, not just in her class but also in her entire year. It was about time to change that.

She turned off the shower, went back to her room and got dressed. A simple shirt and short jeans would do for school. The cute red top would have to wait until the evening when she was going to meet Tim at the old fountain in front of the cinema. The house was still silent as a grave when she went downstairs. The morning silence had even worsened since her sister Amy had moved out two years ago. At least Amy had thought about her sister and sent her a lovely voice message that Alina listened to as she ate her cereals. Her parents were still nowhere to be seen when she had finished her breakfast and went outside into the warm summer sun. In the distance she saw Tim on his bike riding down the road towards school. Alina was sure, from this moment on the day would just become better.

Chapter 1: Taken

"Well done, ginger!", Victoria cheered at Alina, giving her a sacastic slow clap. Alina had missed the ball just by inches. The plunge she had made was not rewarded. At the moment she landed face-down on the gynmasium floor she not only felt the hard impact on her ribs, squeezing the air out of her lungs but also heard the whistle of her sports teacher Mr. Miller signaling another score for the other team. Alina hated PE class, especially volleyball. But it was a mandatory class in the curriculum.

"Leave her alone, Victoria!", Tim shouted from the other side of the field. He was the oldest in the class, which gave him at least a bit of respect among the others. But not from Victoria.

"Or what?", she answered. "Will you hit me in the face with the ball, too?"

Alina had troubles holding back her tears as she clumsily struggled to retrieve the stupid ball from the corner of the hall. It hadn't been enough that when Mr. Miller had split up the teams he hadn't put Alina in a team with Tim but with that bitch Victoria. It had been also Tim who earlier in the game had smashed the ball back into the field with a remarkable defensive move that had hit Alina so hard that it had made her stumble back and land on her butt. She knew he was deeply sorry for that, but still she was a little mad at him for giving Victoria another occasion to pick on her.

"Guys, stay fair!", Mr. Miller said from the sideline with a feigned laugh. Then he blew his whistle again. "Okay, that concludes our lesson for today! Tim's team wins to Victoria's team 21-3. Have a nice weekend everyone!"

The students made their way to the dressing rooms. Only Tim slipped under the volleyball net and came over to Alina who was still standing in the corner of the hall, finally holding the ball in her hands.

"Are you alright?", he asked her. Alina nodded silently, still fighting to keep her tears from breaking free. "I am sorry for hitting you with the ball earlier", Tim said. "Does it still hurt?"

"No, I'll be alright", Alina answered, trying to sound like she didn't care about what had happened over the last 90 minutes.

"Okay, so I will see you at the cinema at 8?", he asked.

"Yes, at 8", Alina answered.

"Good", he smiled and kissed her nose before making his way to the dressing rooms, too. "Oh, one more thing", he said as he turned around halfway at the exit. "You better leave that frown of yours at home, it's your birthday after all!"

Alina's mood suddenly turned around and she broke into a giggle. It was good to know that there was at least one person in this town who cared for her. Alina was now alone with Mr. Miller.

"Oh, Alina", he smiled in relief. "would you please help me putting the net away? And I wanted to have a word with you."

"Great", Alina thought to herself. That was the last thing she needed know. She knew all to well that she was not performing very good in volleyball and reaching the minimum grade in order to pass the class would be a close call for her. She liked track and field athletics better anyway, but that class wasn't available this year due to a renovation of the school's outdoor sports ground.

She carried the folded net under her arm while Mr. Miller held the door to the storage room open. It was a small, windowless and stuffy room, filled to the top with all kinds of sports equipment. Alina did not need any further instructions and quickly put the net on its place in one of the metal shelfs.

She was startled by the loud bang of the door being slammed. With the door shut, the room was pitch black. Alina could not see anything as she jumped back to the spot where she assumed the exit, but hooked her left foot in the large metal basket where all the different balls used for the PE classes were stored and fell down, hitting her shoulder on what she suspected to be the cart where the mats for the floor exercises where stored on. She heard in panic how the keys where turned in the door lock and then removed.

When she finally reached the door, she banged both of her hands against it, screaming. "Mr. Miller! I'm still in here! Mr. Miller! What are you doing? Where are you? Let me out!" Nothing happened. Panic overcame her and as her fists and wrists started to hurt, she began kicking the door. The sounds of her beating and kicking the door and her cries for help where muffled by all the equipment in the stuffed room. Alina's terror peaked when she realised that she was the only one who would hear it. She let herself sink down on the floor and succumbed to an uncontrollable sobbing. Her 18th birthday had turned from bad to worse in just a few hours.

This must be the work of Victoria!, she told herself. Mr. Miller would never be so mean to do this to her. Victoria and her clique must have found a way to distract him and lock her in the storage room. Alina was sure of that. What if Mr. Miller did not realize what had happened and just went home? Their class was the last of the day – on a Friday afternoon! Alina would be stuck here for the whole weekend!

As she brooded in her dark cell, terror alternated with rage inside her. Alina discovered the scariest depths of her mind as she found herself making up all the things she wanted to happen to Victoria. May Victoria wake up one morning with all of her perfect blond hair fallen out, scattered all over her bed. May Victoria's frequent visits to the solarium give her a terrible skin desease that caused a mean permanent itching. May Victoria slip in her own slime that she left buttering up all the teachers and smash her pretty face falling down.

Alina's inner eye painted a vivid picture of Victoria's face with a black eye, a bleeding nose and the better part of her front teeths missing as she heard the key being inserted into the door lock and looked up. Finally the door opened and Alina immediately paced out, running into Mr. Miller.

"Mr. Miller, thank god that you found me! Someone...", she stopped mid-sentence as she saw Mr. Millers ever so friendly face with that funny old-style mustache turned into a grimace of fear. His skin was pale, his eyes where wide open. Cold sweat was dripping from his forehead. He looked like was going to be sick.

"Look at that cutie, Boris!", she heard a loud deep voice with a heavy Russian accent from the right. Alina was puzzled and turned around. Only now she discovered the two buffs standing just a few feet away from her. They looked like identical twins, both of them with the same edged face, the same hooknose, the same dark brown buzz cut. Both of them were close to 6'6" tall and packed with muscles.

"I don't know, Alexej", said the other in the same deep voice with the thick accent. "She's a little too skinny maybe. And she could have bigger tits!"

The first buff laughed. "I have to apologize for my brother", he said. "He has no manners when it comes to meeting ladies."

Alina was still perplexed. She had no idea what was happening. "Mr. Miller", she turned back to her teacher. "Who are these two? What are they doing here?"

"I am sorry, Alina", Mr. Miller's voice was shaking and at the edge of breaking. "I cannot help you."

"What are you talking about?", asked Alina. But in the same moment she felt the strong hands of one of the buffs grabbing her elbows and pulling them together behind her back.

"Hey, what are you doing? Leave me alone!", Alina screamed, trying with all of her power to fight the grip. But she had no chance. Alina heard a metallic clicking, then she felt the handcuffs tightening anround her wrists.

"We pick you up and bring you to our boss", Alexej explained. "If you fight, you get hurt", he added. The buff let go off her arms, knelt down behind her and held together her knees. Before Alina knew how to react, a second pair of handcuffs had closed around her ankles.

"Are you with the police?", she asked carefully. "I haven't done anything! This must be a mistake!"

"No, we are not with the police", Alexej laughed. "And this is not a mistake, Alina. Come with us, little redhead, and you will see."

Alexej and Boris grabbed Alina on each side under her arms and lifted her up with ease. They carried her over to an emergency exit in one of the corners of the hall. Through the open door she spotted a transporter with the loading doors open, parked backwards towards the exit. Alina panicked again.

"Mr. Miller, please help me! Call the police!", she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"I am sorry, Alina", Mr. Miller replied in a sad voice. "I cannot help you."

Alina tried her hardest to escape, but she had no chance against the two large men of whom each was over a feet taller than her and probably twice as heavy. Without regards they tossed Alina into the back of the transporter and closed the doors.

"You better don't forget what we told you, Mr. Teacher!", Alina could hear one of the two saying to Mr. Miller. Seconds later, the transporter moved. Alina did not know yet that her journey to hell had just begun.

To be continued.

Chapter 2: Chosen

Alina was flinged from one side to the other as the car made its way towards an unknown destination. In her restraints, it was nearly impossible for her to hold on to anything in the cargo hold. And the many turns and stops made her tumble again and again. They must have been driving for a while when the car's movements became less frequent. They where probably on a motorway or a country road heading out of town now, Alina guessed. She finally managed to crawl into one of the corners and sit up against the walls.

Her mind was racing. What was happening to her? Where was she being taken? And what would the two creepy men in the front of the car do to her? It hit her like a train when she realized that they were probably thinking about raping her! "No, they won't do that!", Alina kept telling herself. She knew that she was wrong. But she had to hold on to the hope that all of this would not turn out as bad in the end as it looked like. One of them had said, they would take her to their boss. What was that supposed to mean? Was their boss a pimp who would abduct her to a foreign place and force her into prostitution?

She had to get those grim thoughts out of her head, or she would go insane. Instead, she tried to figure out a way to escape. Her hands and feet were cuffed. The doors of the cargo hold had no handles on the inside. There was no other way out of this trap. And even if she escaped, she had no idea where she was and where she should go.

Sunken in her thoughts, Alina did not realize that the car had stopped and the engine was turned off. Alexej and Boris opened the loading doors of the transporter, stepped inside and heaved her out of the car. Alina looked around and found herself in a small underground car park. The garage was plain, but the transporter was parked next to some really expensive looking cars, making it appear almost shabby and misplaced in comparison.

Her two abductors carried her through a metal door into a dark corridor with more metal doors on each side. The corridor smelled like dust and fuel. They stopped in front of one of them and opened it. Behind the door, there was a small room, maybe 10 feet deep and 5 feet wide. The only light in the room came in from the flickering neon lamp in the corridor and a little bit of daylight fell through a small barred window just below the ceiling. The room was empty apart from a rusty metal bucket and an old worn mattress that was covered with smaller and larger stains of indefinable origin.

"This is your suite, little redhead", Alexej said. "Enjoy your stay. The boss will see you in a minute!" Alina was thrown onto the mattress and by the time she turned around, the door had been closed. She was left alone in the sparse light that came from the window. Judging from its color, it had to be early evening already. As she tried to anticipate what was going to happen next, she realised how the air in her cell smelled different than in the corridor. A smell she could not identify. Something... human?

She imagined how her future pimp would com through the door any minute. A fat sleazy guy in his 50s, wearing sunglasses and a pelt coat, smoking a cigar. She was surprised as the door opened a few minutes later and an elegant blonde woman in her late 40s, wearing a business-like bright blouse and a white blazer with matching pants, entered the room. She was followed by Alexej and Boris. The woman gave Alina a short professional look. Then she turned to Alexej, and asked calmly: "Have you confirmed her identy?"

"Yes", the Russian answered, "we told her sports teacher that we needed Alina Scott, and he delivered her to us."

"And the teacher will keep silent?"

"Yes, we were very..."

"...persuasive", Boris completed his borther's sentence.

"Such a complicated word from your mouth", the woman said coldly, "be careful that your brain does not explode!"

Alexej burst into laughter while his brother's face turned into a grumpy grimace. The woman looked back down at Alina.

"Alright", she said. "Strip her!"

"No! No, please don't!", Alina begged and tried to fight, but she had no chance against the two brothers. While Boris pinned her down on the mattress, Alexej took out large scissors.

"Striptease time, little redhead", he smiled as he started cutting her clothes from her body. It did not take long before the helpless girl lay stark naked in front of her captors. She felt so ashamed to be completly exposed in front of these people she didn't even know, her clothes in shreds, scattered all around her.

"Look how she is blushing!", Alexej smiled. "She is completely red! Like a little strawberry!"

"Leave me alone, you bastards!", Alina protested. "What do you want from me?"

"Shut up, girl!", the woman interrupted Alina and squatted down in front of her. "I am the one asking the questions", she said, grabbing Alina's sweaty hair, turning her face so she could look her directly in the eyes. As Alina's glance met the woman's bright blue eyes, she felt like the temperature in the room had just dropped a few degrees.

"If you pay attention, you may even understand what is going on here", the woman continued. "So, are you all ears?" Alina nodded. "Good. First question. What do your parents do for a living?"

"I don't really know. My dad is an art journalist, I think. He travels a lot with my mom", Alina answered.

The woman uttered a short scornful cackling. "Is that what they tell you? Let me fill you in. Your dad is a hippocrite. No big magazine would ever be so self-disrespectful to hire your dad as a writer. He has no idea what he is talking about. The only thing he does is going from one art gala to another. He even has to pay the admittance in most cases! Your mother is his constant plus one, always getting drunk on wine or champaign after stuffing her face at the buffet."

"You're lying!", Alina shouted. The punishment for her unsolicited comment came fast and unexpected. The woman fastenend her grip in Alina's hair, twisted her head sideways and gave her a slap that echoed from the narrow concrete walls.

"I told you to shut up and listen! However, I call myself an actual art expert. And so I met your father five years ago. They had terrible problems with money. His own blog was the only publication accepting his submissions, but with less than 500 visitors a month, it wouldn't just generate enough revenue to maintain a 2,000 square feet house and feed a family of four. So I introduced him to my club. You have to know, I am the head of a society with many powerful and rich members. A lot of our money goes into charity. But one other thing we do is helping individual people with their money problems by giving them insanely big amounts of money. But other than banks or loan sharks, we are not interested in our beneficaries' financial or occupational background. Some of our benefecaries make something out of the money and one day they might even be rich enough to become members themselves. Others just take the money and fritter it away. Your parents belong to the latter."

"So, my dad's pay is due and you are holding me for ransom?", Alina asked, clenching to the last straw of hope that there was a way for her to get out of this alive. Another slap hit Alina's face, making her nose bleed. The dark red fluid mixed with salty tears as it ran down her burning face. "Will you finally shut up and listen? We never require them to return the money. We have other ways to be repaid. The only condition to become one of our beneficaries is having a healthy daughter who is not grown up yet. When their daughter turns 18, her name is put in a raffle box. It is removed when the daughter turns 25. Every year, we draw one name from that raffle box. The girl whose name is drawn, belongs to us to do with whatever we desire. This morning, a little paper with the name Alina Scott was put in the box. And less than an hour later, I personally drew the very same paper from the box. Your parents have sold you out, Alina!"

Alina did not know how to respond. She just stared quietly at the cruel woman, refusing to believe what she had just heard. "Actually", the woman continued, "your parents brought both your and your older sister into the gamble. But calm down, once one family member has been drawn, the other one is removed from the box prematurely. So, Amy is not at risk of suffering your fate, too."

"What are you going to do to me?", Alina dared asking. But instead of slapping her again, the woman's free hand gently stroked her breasts and her belly.

"Our members have not only an exquisite taste but also some exotic desires. In a week from now, we will host a party. You will be the special guest. But I would be lying if I said that this is going to be a pleasant experience for you", she explained.

Her hand reached Alina's sparse pubic hair and seconds later, her fingers started spreading her pussy lips and playing with the girl's clitoris. Alina tried to escape, but Boris was sill holding her firmly from behind and the woman's other hand was still buried in her hair.

"Have you ever been fucked?", the woman simply asked. Alina shook her head quickly, blushing even more, causing Alexej to giggle like a school boy. "Is that so?", said the woman, continuing to play with Alina's pussy. "Well, that will change. Your little pussy and your butt hole will host cocks beyond counting, your sassy mouth will give innumerable blowjobs and you you will eat pussy until your jaws hurt. And all of that in just one single weekend. I promise, you will not die a virgin."

"What do you mean with that? 'Die a virgin'?", Alina asked insecurely. She did not dare to ask the question that was revolving in her head out loud.

"One thing after another", the woman said. "Oh, and by the way. You will call me Mistress Amanda." She stood up and went out of the cell. Alexej and Boris followed her, leaving the worried Alina behind on the matress. They stopped in the corridor, leaving the cell door open so that Alina could hear what they were saying.

"You know what to do. You will take alternating shifts watching her, feeding her and taking care of her cell. I do not want her to have contact to any of the other personell, at least until the matinee. Always keep the exits locked when the cell door is open. If she behaves, you may take off her shackles. But leave them on for now, so she can learn her place. If she is disobediant, you may also use the taser in moderation", Mistress Amanda instructed.

"Can we fuck her?", asked one of the buffs. From his use of vocabulary, Alina guessed that the question came from Boris. She hoped that their boss would deny her henchman to touch Alina. Her heart almost stopped when she heard the response.

"You would fuck her anyway, so do what you have to do. But don't exaggerate it. Each of you two may fuck her once a day. I do not want to present a girl who is all torn up to my guests next week. And spare her pussy. I want her to remain a virgin until the show starts. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Amanda", both Russians replied simultaneously.

To be continued.

Chapter 3: Shared

Alina heard Mistress Amanda's high heels clicking on the concrete floor, moving away from them. A few moments later, a heavy door opened and then closed somewhere in the corridor. She had left her alone with her two henchman and had given them an explicit permission to rape Alina, albeit to maintain her vaginal virginity. An awful moment silence passed. Then the two brothers started a loud and intense discussion in Russian.

"They are discussing who is going to rape me first!", Alina concluded in horror. Seconds later she heard what sounded like a Russian version of 'Stone Paper Scissors'. She was dejected about how these two could be so perverse to use an innocent child's game to decide who would be the first to commit the unspeakable crime of raping a helpless girl.

"Cyka blyat!", a frustrated scream came from the corridor followed by a loud bang on the cell door. Alexej's striking laughter marked him as the winner as he entered the room with a wide smile on his face.

"I won, little strawberry", he smiled to her. Alexej's face had the expression of a little boy who had just heard that he was allowed to stay up late on Christmas eve. He took off his pants and laid down next to Alina on the mattress. He did not seem to be bothered by the filthy underlay as his right hand explored Alina's breasts, stomach and crotch while his other hand stroke his rapidly stiffening penis.

"You really never ever fucked, little strawberry?", he asked as he inserted one of his fingers into her butthole. Alina shook her head, again blushening from the humiliation of a stranger touching her in the most intimate places and having no chance but to endure it.

"They say the first time always hurts, but I know a way to make it less painful. The key is a good lubrication", Alexej said as he arose and knelt before her, his hard penis dangling just an inch away from her face.

Alina was uncertain if Alexej tried to be nice to her, giving her that admittedly cute and very fitting nickname 'little strawberry' and encouraging her to withstand the inevitable brutal loss of her anal virginity, or if he was just mocking her.

"Come on, take my cock in your mouth and lick it. Use your spit to make it wet and slimy before I push it into your butt!", Alexej instructed. I sounded more like an ecouragement rather than a command. "And don't bite!", he added as if he was telling a joke.

The last time Alina had seen a penis this close had been a year ago on a school trip when Zach, one of her classmates, made a naked dash through the hostel corridor for a game of 'truth or dare'. Just like today, the situation had caught her completely off guard. She had just stepped out of her room to see where all the noise came from and the naked Zach would have almost crashed into her, if he had not shown excellent reflexes by jinking to the left in the last second. The encounter then had made her chuckle back then.

The situation now was different. The size of Zach's limp penis flapping wildly with his steps was nothing compared to Alexej's boner, coming closer and closer. With less then an inch remaining between the phallus and her lips, Alina noticed a light smell of urine. It almost made her gag. She decided that it was better to comply and reluctantly opened her mouth. Alexej did not need another invitation. Slowly and carefully, he let his erection slip between her lips.

"Good! Good! Hmm, yes! Lick it! Use your tongue to play with it!", he instructed her. Alina obeyed, trying her best to ignore the unfamiliar shape and taste in her mouth. Alexej seemed to be pleased and withdrew from her.

"Good. Now, my cock is nice and prepared. Get on your knees and then bend over, ass in the air!", he instructed.

Alina followed the orders. With her hands and feet cuffed, it was difficult to get into the required position, but she eventually made it. Her already racing heart picked up the pace even more as Alexej climbed behind her and positioned his wet member at her back entrace. It was a weird feeling to Alina having her sphincter pushed apart by Alexej. Although she could tell that he was careful, it still hurt and made her groan.

"Don't be shy, little strawberry", her rapist whispered. "I know it hurts. You can scream if you have to."

And indeed, as Alexej pushed his erection in further and further, she could not hold back a few loud and quick yelps that turned into a constant wailing as he started moving in and out of her butt hole, easy at first, then gradually picking up the pace. Then he released his load into her bowels. Alina sensed her sphincter closing again with a snap as he withdrew at last.

She left the humiliating pose that exposed her butt to any kind of violation, rolling up in a fetal position on the mattress. Alexej was happy with what he had done. After putting his pants back on, he leaned over to the crying girl.

"Shhh, it's over now", he coaxed. "You did well. And you will get used to it."

"Alexej, what are doing?", Boris grumbled from the door. "Are you going to propose to the whore or what? Come on, move your ass, I want to fuck her, too!"

"Fine", Alexej said leaving the cell. "Be gentle, to her Boris! She is very fragile. I will take a piss and have a smoke. Then I will take the night shift, as agreed."

Boris waited as his brother moved away. Then, when the sound of a closing door echoed through the corridor, he stepped into the cell. Alina was shaking in fear. There was no reason to think that Boris would be as careful as Alexej.

"He told you to scream", he said. "You call that screaming, skinny bitch? Here, I will give you a reason to scream!"

Boris picked up one of Alina's socks from the ground and stuffed it into her mouth. He tied the remains of her slip around her head to hold the sock in place. His right hand grabbed her jaw, holding it in an iron grip. Boris smiled as he admired the improvised gag.

"We have real ball gag around here somewhere. This will look so great in your mouth. Do you know what this is?"

He held up something that looked like an old fashioned electric razor. But instead of blades, the upper end was only equipped with two long metal spikes. Alina shook her head.

"This is a taser", Boris explained. "You put normal batteries in it and when you push this button, little reels on the inside turn their voltage into painful but not lethal 50,000 volts."

Alina's eyes opened wide in anxiety as Boris pushed the button and a menacing high pitched humming came from the device.

"Do you know what happens, if these two little metal things touch your skin?"

Alina found out the next second. Boris let go of her jaw and rammed the taser into her chest. An invisible force grabbed Alina and made her tense every muscle in her body. The shock lasted only a moment, but to her it felt like an eternity of pain that made it impossible for her to think, impossible to scream, impossible to breath. She drew long breaths through her nostrils as the electricity had finally left her body.

Unaware of Boris having stripped completely in the mean time, Alina was unprepared has he knelt down behind her and grabbed her hips, pulling them towards his crotch. With brutal thrusts, he buried his erection in her still aching butt hole. It was not only the stark difference to the careful approach of his brother that made Alina scream into her gag in despair. Boris kept up a relentless pace as he hammered his member into the defenseless girl again and again. After a few thrusts, he leaned forward, grabbed Alina's nipples and buried his fingernails in the soft flesh of her young breasts, tugging on them brutally.

"If I pull on these a little more, maybe you will grow some decent tits! What do you think, skinny bitch?"

Alina gave nothing but muffled cries as an answer. She heard his words through a veil of agony. This was not the birthday sex she had imagined. Her daydreams of her and Tim in her room, burning candles set up all around the bed, slow passionate music playing somewhere in the background, all of that was so far away right now.

Boris finally came, too. Just as rapidly as he had entered her, he pulled out, giving her a smack on the butt than made her roll back on her side. Alina's anus was on fire. Her breasts felt like her nipples had been ripped off. Her throat was hoarse from all the screaming and crying. She was thirsty. How many hours had it been since she had had something to drink? Ironically, her bladder felt like it was about to burst. Alina knew that the next humiliation of using the bucket as a toilet would not have to wait any longer.

"You have to do better than this to impress me, skinny bitch!", Boris yelled, as he put his clothes back on. He spit on her face, hitting her right eye. "If you don't make me happy, you do not obey. That means, I will use this!"

He pushed the taser into her stomach and held it there for several seconds. The first thing Alina felt as she regained the control over her body was the warm stream of her own pee running over her legs. Boris noticed this, too.

"You stupid cunt! You must use the bucket when you have to piss or shit!", he lectured her. "Here, let me help you remember!"

He grabbed her hair, turned her around and pushed her face-forward into the wet spot of the mattress. Her face being pushed into the soaked fabric gave Alina even more troubles to breathe. She struggled to evade the grip of the buff. She had to escape on her own, or he would smother her. Alina was sure of that and felt new panic rising as the urine from the drenched mattress ran into her nose and into her gagged mouth.

"Blyat, Boris!", Alexej barked from the door. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Boris let go of Alina's hair. She immediately rolled over and breathed as fast as she could.

"Making her learn her place", Boris replied calmly. "Just as Mistress Amanda asked us to do."

Alexej shook is head. "We are supposed to guard her", he expressed with visible anger. "We are not supposed to kill her!"

Boris stepped outside without a word, leaving the hyperventilating Alina alone in her cell.

"Get yourself cooled down", Alexej commanded Boris. "It is now 8pm. We take 12 hour shifts as usual. That means yours starts tomorrow at 8am. Get some sleep and don't be late."

8pm! That time spun in Alina's head. She was supposed to meet Tim in front of the cinema now. How long would it be until he understood that she wouldn't be there? What would he think of her? That she was an disloyal hooker who preferred spending her time with someone else instead of him? Or would he call one of his backup hoes to just go straight to fucking her without wasting time seeing a movie? No, no. Tim was no one who would do that or even have backup hoes.

The sudden realization of how irrelevant those thoughts were compared to her situation made Alina feel sick. Here she was, at an unkown location, naked and shackled in a dirty basement, having just been raped twice and facing countless more involuntary acts in the near future. She was going to throw up any moment now. She needed to get rid of the gag, but it with her hands on her back, she would never manage to remove it on her own. If she wasn't freed fast, she would choke on her own puke. Was it maybe the better option than to endure what was going to happen to her?

"Tell me when and where the wedding of you two turtledoves will be", Boris mocked as he left the corridor.

Alexej entered the cell and removed the gag from Alina's mouth. Still cuffed, she immediately crawled over to the bucket just in time before the vomit pushed over her lips. Alexej went through the cell, picking up the shreds of her clothes, putting them into a trash bag that he tossed out into the corridor when he was done.

"Do you promise to behave, little strawberry?", he asked her. Alina, still bent over the bucket, nodded. She heard the locks of the handcuffs clicking and felt her hands being freed. Moments later, her feet were free, too.

For a brief moment, wile rubbing her raw wrists, she thought about trying her luck to dash through the cell door. But thinking about her still wobbly legs and aching muscles, she decided against it. Her chances of escape were too small anyway. And a failed escape attempt would probably only make things worse for her. Instead, she crawled back to the end of the mattress that was not soaked with her piss and rolled up in a ball there.

"You have to forgive my little brother. He is a good person. But he spent 14 years in a gulag in Siberia. That time has changed him", Alexej tried to persuade her from the corridor.

"What did he spent time for?", Alina asked.

Alexej made a short break, looking down on the floor and then looking back at Alina. "He was not an inmate. He was the interrogator. He tortured the prisoners", he replied as he closed the cell door from the outside.

It did not get better for Alina over the next week. Day after day was the same circle of pain and humiliation. The two brothers kept their shift schedule and never changed it. Alexej guarded her during the night, Boris during the day. Each of them would visit her during their shifts to butt fuck her. Alexej remained careful with her while Boris became more and more cruel with each time he raped her rear end.

She was fed twice a day, every time Alexej and Boris changed their shifts, her new guard would bring her a plastic bottle of water a puny meal that only consisted of chopped raw vegetables and a piece of bread. It was always served in a metal bowl. She always had to eat with her hands. Her captors took no chances in giving her anything she could use as a weapon, like a fork or a porcellan plate that she could break and use the shards to attack Alexej or Boris. Not that her chances of successfull killing one of them would have been great anyway.

Alexej always gave her time to eat and drink before he demanded her to get into position and offer herself to him. Boris would rape her first, then make her gulp down everything as fast as possible before putting the handcuffs on her and strapping a large ball gag into her mouth. Even if she had followed every order of his, he decided to disclipline her by restraining her. Every time Alina tasted the leather and rubber from the gag, she asked herself how many unfortunate girls had tasted it before her – and if the gag had ever been cleaned.

The two brothers kept their promise of using her butt only once per day each. But that did not mean that they would not use Alina to service them in other ways. Alexej regularly demanded blowjobs from her. On the plus side, he kept encouraging her, she could improve her technique this way give a good performance to the guests at the big event. Boris on the other hand received his pleasure from mocking and torturing Alina, preferably by pulling her nipples, pinching her clit or working the taser on her. This always gave him a boner that he would fap away, spurting his cum all over the degraded girl when he came.

Alina soon learned where the mysterious smell in the room came from. It was a mix of sweat, urine, feces and semen that became stronger by the day. Neither of her guards was really eager to ever empty the bucket that served Alina as a toilet and she had nothing to cover it with. So she eked out a bare existence in her dark narrow cell until she felt like her body, covered with a dried crust of all that nasty fluids, had adapted the disgusting reek and would never smell like the body of a normal, clean and healthy person again.

The most bizarre thing about her solitary confinement was, that between the repeated abuses, Alina was getting bored. Once she was left alone in her prison, there was not much to do. She did her best to entertain herself. She quietly sang her favourite songs, humming the parts where she did not remember the lyrics. She daydreamed of being in better places. A recurring fantasy was her and Tim strolling amidst wide green meadows with a warm summer breeze shaking the grasses and caressing their faces. And she touched herself. It felt weird at first, but after hesitantly rubbing herself for the first time on the third day as an anal sex slave, she discovered that pleasure helped her to forget the pain. It was her personal reward to herself that whenever her butt had been brutally ravaged, she gave herself an orgasm. Even if Boris had cuffed her hands behind her back, she found a way to reach her sweet spot.

Mistress Amanda came to see her every day. But she never talked to Alina. Neither did she touch her. She would just stand in the door frame, looking down on the miserable girl with her cold eyes for a few moments and then leave again. Alina understood that Mistress Amanda was the only one who was able to change her situation. But apparently, she never saw the need to. And thus, Alina would always sink back on her mattress in desparation when she was once more denied to leave her prison.

To be continued.

Chapter 4: Prepared

It was Saturday morning, the ninth day of her imprisonment, when the circle was finally broken. The morning rape stayed out. This time it was not Boris but Alexej who brought her breakfast and handcuffed her after she was done eating. Her ankles remained free.

"Come with me", he simply commanded as he grabbed her by the arm and guided her out of the cell. Boris awaited them in the corridor.

"Look, the bride and the groom", he mocked.

Neither Alexej nor Alina replied. Visibly dissapointed by the denied war of words with his brother, Boris turned around and went on ahead through the corridor. At the end, the trio climbed up a concrete staircase, finding themselves in front of a door at the top.

"Welcome to the house of Mistress Amanda!", Boris said with played humbleness as he opened the door.

As Alina was pushed forward, she felt like she had just stepped through the portal to another world. They stood in a large atrium that reached three stories up, covered by a formidable glass roof, easily 20 by 30 feet. The floor was covered with polished dark grey marble tiles that the morning sun did not yet reach. The walls where light tan sandstone, overhung with paintings and all other kinds of expensive looking art pieces. Alina had never felt more misplaced in her life before. The whole hall was tidy and perfectly clean. And here stood, a miserable naked and filthy individual, chained and abused.

"There you are!", a stern voice sounded from across the hall. Alina looked in the direction it came from and saw a young woman approaching. She was tall, had an athletic figure and long dark brown hair that hung in a long braid hanging over her left shoulder. She wore simple working clothes, a grey shirt and a short blue skirt. Alina guessed her to be somewhere between 25 and 30.

"Now look at that!", the woman said eyeing up Alina. "You two morons always have to break the limits! What have you done to her? She looks like she just spent a year in the filthiest brothel of the world!"

"We have to release the pressure somehow", Boris replied, causually shrugging his shoulders.

"Damn, let's get started at last. Follow me", the woman commanded.

They all went upstairs, into the second floor. Alina had almost forgotten how good carpet under her bare feet could feel and treasured every step she made through the house. The group stopped in front of an open bathroom door.

"Alright, I will get some sleep now and come back at noon", Alexej yawned. He is probably tired after his night shift, Alina thought as she watched him leave.

"I will take her from here", the woman said to Boris. "Take off the handcuffs! She can go nowhere."

Boris complied slowly and with obvious aversion. "I will wait in front of the door", he said. "If she makes trouble, call me!"

The woman looked at Alina who was probably half a foot smaller than herself and definately not as excercised. "I think I can handle her myself. Do not disturb us in there!", she replied as he stepped into the bathroom, pulling Alina behind her.

"Don't take too long in there", Boris moaned.

"That is easier said than done. You two numbskulls have left me quite a piece of work here", she said as she closed the bathroom door behind her.

Alina still could not grasp her surroundings. She stood in a bathroom that was larger than the living room at her parents' house. The interior was old fashioned, but clean and in a flawless condition. In the center of the room there was a large bathtub. It was filled half way with water. Little islands of foam bubbles floated on the surface.

"Get in there", the young woman commanded, but in a way softer tone than she had commanded Alexej and Boris. Alina was dying to wash the filth of the last days off her body and so she sat in the bathtub in no time. It felt so good to get rid of the disgusting crust that had formed on her skin. The water was soft and warm, maybe a little too warm for the hot weather outside. But Alina was not bothered by that, instead she enjoyed the warm sunrays on her skin that fell through the windows. It was the first time she actually saw sunlight in over a week.

"Do you mind slipping aside a bit?", the young woman asked. Alina, who had completely sunken into this lovely moment, turned around to find the woman standing next to the bath tub, completely naked.

With her clothes off, she looked even more remarkable, Alina had to admit that. Her body was very athletic. Her muscles were showing clearly under her skin on her arms, legs and her stomach. Still, she had kept her female features, most of all two perfectly shaped breasts. Alina pulled her legs towards her body to make room for the other one who instantly joined her in the water.

"I'm Charlotte. And your name is Alina?", the woman asked. Alina nodded. "So, my task is to make you presentable again for the big show today", Charlotte explained. "Would you be so kind to give me that sponge over there?"

Charlotte spent the next hour throughoutly cleaning Alina. She used the sponge to clean her skin and a brush to remove the dirt from below her finger and toe nails. She made Alina lean back and rest her head on her lap so that she could wash her tangled and matted hair. Alina wondered why it did not feel wrong to be touched by Charlotte in the most intimate places, even though they had just met. "Maybe the last week in the basement has toughened me up?", she thought.

When Charlotte was happy with the cleaning result, she had Alina sit on the edge of the tub, her legs spread apart. Charlotte took a can of shaving cream and spread in generously in Alina's crotch. Then she carefully removed every last bit of pubic hair with a razor. Alina was honestly impressed. She had planned to shave herself down there before meeting with Tim. But she was sure that she would have never created such a perfect result as Charlotte had just done. When Charlotte used the sponge to wash off the remains of the shaving cream, she briefly bushed over Alina's clitoris, making her shudder with a yelp.

"Damn, you are really sensitive down there", Charlotte said with a cheeky grin on her face. She admired Alina's smooth pussy for a moment. Then she looked up, biting her lip. "Do you mind if I lick your pussy?"

Alina was surprised and did not know how to react in the first moment. But she did not want to risk the kindness of the other girl turning into hostility if she denied her. So she nodded. Charlotte's smile grew wider and without another word, she buried her tongue between Alina's pussy lips. She knew what she was doing and had Alina gasping for air in ecstasy within moments. Then Alina felt the orgasm spreading from her groin through her body. A loud moan escaped her mouth that turned into a shriek as she lost the balance on the slippery edge of the bathtub and fell backwards, landing on her butt on the hard tile floor. As a short moment of shock and surprise had passed, both girls fell into a hytserical giggeling.

"Hey, what is going on in there? Do I have to come in?", Boris yelled from the outside, banging his fist against the closed door.

"Knock it off, meathead!", Charlotte shouted back with an annoyed expression on her face. Then she turned back to Alina, the smile having returned. Charlotte stepped out of the bathtub and helped Alina up. She dried herself and the girl with a big soft towel.

"May I use that?", Alina asked carefully, pointing at the toilet.

"Sure", Charlotte replied. "I guess you are tired of using that disgusting bucket."

"Do you know about the room in the basement?", Alina asked, already sitting on the toilet. She had no problem releasing herself here, with another person in plain view. A week ago, she would have thought this to be impossible.

"The room?", Charlotte returned. "You mean the holding cells. There are three of them. You have to know, Mistress Amanda, the woman who owns all of this uses the basement not only for her annual pervert lottery, but also to punish her household slaves. But this week, you were the only girl who was kept down there, I think. You were in your cell all the time, right?"

"Yes", Alina answered, struggeling to process what she was hearing.

"Be glad! They have the holding cells on the one side of the corridor, and on the other side they have a torture chamber if they need to break in new slaves or feel like one needs some punishment. Do you think, these two Russian bastards work here because of their charming personality?"

"Alexej told me that Boris used to torture people in prison", Alina replied.

"They both did. Don't act so surprised. They always work together. I have seen their files one day when I cleaned up in Mistress Amanda's office. Let me guess, Boris treated you like a piece of garbage while Alexej was rather nice to you? They always love to play their roles. And they have perfectioned them. I suppose, Alexej suggested that he was actually helping you and maybe even gave you a cute nickname?"

Alina stared at her in disbelief. "This is wrong! This is all wrong! How can you know about this and do nothing against it?"

"Do you think that I am here by choice?", Charlotte burst out with sudden anger. "I used to be just like you. I was the first girl who was ever drawn from their raffle box. That was 9 years ago and I was 19 back then. I was abducted, locked in the basement and raped every day by Alexej and Boris. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? Now, after they were done using me in their show, Mistress Amanda decided to keep me as a personal slave. She had me sterilized so I do not get pregnant when men use me. She put a small GPS transmitter into my body, that makes an alarm go off whenever I move more than 25 yards away from the house. She controls my every step. Once I tried to escape, using a phone to call the police. They actually showed up, but Mistress Amanda convinced them it was just a prank call and they left."

"And what did she do to you after that?" The question slipped over Alina's lips even though she had already guessed the answer and certainly did not want to hear it.

"She punished me, of course. I spent six months down in the basement. This time, neither the reek nor the forced sex with the guards was the worst part of it. They only fed me every few days. To make me more compliant. I almost starved. When I was allowed back out, I weighed less than 70 pounds. With me measuring 5'7" you know how low that is, right?"

Alina nodded. She measured 5'2" and weighed 90 pounds. And her doctor always lectured her about gaining some weight. She carefully looked at Charlotte, who was standing at one of the windows, reliving the horrible events in her mind again. Alina knew, that her story was not finished.

"During that time", Charlotte continued. "They brought me into the torture chamber at least once a week. They would always think of new ways to inflict pain to me. They dunked me into a tub of water until I passed out from the lack of oxygen. They hung me upside down until I felt like my head would explode from all the blood rushing down. They put cables on my body and shocked me until the whole room smelled like burned skin. They whipped my back until I felt my own blood running over my ass. You can still see some of the marks today."

Charlotte turned around and presented her back to Alina. In fact, some stripes where the skin was brighter than on the rest of the back could be easily identified.

"And they used me as example for the other slave girls to show them what happens if one was disobediant. That is how my first year as Mistress Amandas personal slave ended. She told me, than if I ever tried to escape again, there would be no return from the basement for me."

Alina raised from the toilet and went over to the sink to wash her hands. Her joy of applying soap and water to clean her hands after using the toilet again was dampened by Charlotte's grim account. The relaxed feeling in the room had vanished. Alina regretted that her curiousity had destroyed the beautiful moment the two girls had shared.

"I bet you want to use this", Charlotte said as she reached Alina a toothbrush and toothpaste. Alina's heart jumped again in delight of the regained luxury. The toothpaste made her mouth foam and drove away the omnipresent bitter taste of semen that had settled in there over the last week.

"The time in the basement has taught me to never disobey my mistress again. And since then, I have always succeeded in obeying. Today, I am responsible for the cleaning duties in the house... and that includes you. I think we are finished now."

Alina washed out her mouth with water. As she looked up, she could not believe her eyes. Charlotte offered her a simple white bathrobe! The feeling of the soft fabric on her skin felt like an unkown sensation to Alina as she was allowed to cover her naked body for the first time since her clothes had been cut to shreds. She tugged herself in tight in the bathrobe. There was an awkward moment of silence as her and Charlotte stood there, just looking at each other.

"What is going to happen next?", Alina finally dared to inquire.

"Misress Amanda will welcome a lot of rich and powerful guests this afternoon. You may know some of them from TV. They will have an extravagant party. And they will demand you to entertain them."

"How?", Alina asked hastily.

Charlotte hesitated a moment. Then she took a deep breath. "Mistress Amanda will present you to her guests. Then you will be used for sexual service. When they are done with that, they will come up with a way to torture you in front of everyone. And then they will crucify you."

"What? Crucify me?", Alina started to cry as she remembered the gruesome images she knew from the murals and stained glass windows from church.

"Yes. I was crucified, too. It was an agonizing and exhausting experience. But I was lucky that back then they only used ropes instead of..." Charlotte stopped mid-sentence as she saw what her words did to Alina. The girl's face had twisted into a grimace of terror with wide open eyes, tears streaming out.

"Instead of what?", Alina screamed in hystery. She jumped forward and grabbed Charlotte by the shoulders. "What are they using now? Tell me!"

"Nails", Charlotte replied meekly. Alina collapsed on the floor, her sobbing beyond control. Charlotte kneeled down next to her and carefully hugged the shaking girl. "You have to be strong now. It is not a death sentence", she tried to calm Alina, who looked up to her, a new gleam of hope in her eyes.

"Not?", she babbled between tears.

"No. They will challenge you. Your cruficixion probably won't begin until tomorrow morning. If you endure until sunset, they will ask if anyone in from the guests is willing to buy you. If someone does, you will be taken down and handed over to them. So try to be nice and play along, no matter what they do to you. It might save your life!"

Charlotte gave Alina some time to regain her composure. Then she helped her back up on her feet and hugged her.

"When we leave this room, I will return to being a servant", she said, wiping away the remaining tears from Alina's face. "Whatever they will do to you, know that I am rooting for you. I really hope that you will outlast all of this and that whoever buys you in the end will be good to you!"

She kissed Alina on the mouth. Alina did not return the kiss, but she did not back away either. Charlotte put her hand on Alina's back and gently pushed her towards the door. Boris was still waiting in front of the bathroom.

"Finally, you are done! Why do you girls always take so long to get ready?", he questioned.

"I am conscientious when it comes to my duty to preparing the girls for their big appearance. I think you can do without the restraints for now, she won't make any trouble."

Boris grunted in dissaproval, but let the handcuffs and the ballgag disappear in his pocket again eventually. He brutally grabbed Alina by her arm, leading her away.

"Oh, and one more thing", Charlotte added before they were out of earshot. "You cannot fuck her anymore. Or to put it in Mistress Amanda's words: The guests don't want to be greeted by a cum drooling piece of meat!"

To be continued.

Chapter 5: Raffled

Alina was relieved when, contrary to her worries, she was not brought back into the dark reeking basement cell. Instead, Boris led her to a room on the third floor, the highest of the large manor. There was no furniture in the room, apart from a table with two simple chairs in the center of the room and an armchair in one of the corners.

"Sit down there and don't make any trouble", Boris ordered her, pointing at the armchair. Alina obeyed without a word. She was surprised that she was allowed to sit in the armchair at all instead of being thrown on the floor again or forced to stand in the corner. It was worn down, but nonetheless comfortable. Boris took a seat on one of the chairs, putting the taser down on the table demonstratively, keeping it ready to grab if he should deem it necessary. Alina disappointed him by not giving him any reason to use that awful weapon on her.

They spent the rest of the morning in tense silence. Alina tugged herself ever tighter in the bathrobe, like it was a bullet proof vest that would protect her from all the indignities she faced. Despite the early time, it was already a hot summer day outside. She even started to sweat a little under the thick fabric, but she did not care.

She kept thinking about what Charlotte had told her about the life as a household slave and the punishment when she had tried to escape. Even if she succeeded to escape, Alina thought, she did not even know where she was and where to run for help. When she looked out of the windows, all she could see beyond the garden around the manor was a dense forest that ended in a mountain range that she did not recognize. One thing was certain, with the mountains this close, she had to be more than 60 miles away from her home town. And she guessed, that with what was going to happen in the garden today, the next town or village had to be a good distance away as well.

What was going to happen to her after all? Charlotte had said that these people would crucify Alina. She still had no imagination of what she should expect. A crucifixion was something that only happened thousands of years ago. So long ago, that it had almost become something mythological. The accounts from the history books and church lessons had always been so surreal. Nails were driven through the victims' limbs an then they just hung there like a wet shirt on a line. A thick clump formed in her stomach, spreading an ominous feeling of uneasiness, as Alina imagined her naked body spread out on a cross for everyone to see.

Alexej ripped her out of her grim thoughts when he joined them in the room in the afternoon. He wore an elegant suit and had shaved his face. Alina was staggered how something so simple could change someone's appearance. Alexej was a stark contrast to his brother Boris who still wore the same tainted (once white, now grey) shirt and the same chapped jeans he had worn all week. He sat down on the table too, without minding Alina.

The two brothers started chatting in Russian. Alina was wondering if they talked about how she was going to be abused for the amusement of Mistress Amanda's guests tonight. It was only when she heard names of a few famous football players that she understood that their conversation was about a topic that was a lot more common. Not that she knew a lot about the sport or even cared about it, but the boys at her school were constantly talking about it. She even knew that the owner of a certain name Alexej and Boris kept repeating had made a game deciding last minute score in this year's championship final.

In the late afternoon, Boris left and returned a good hour later. Just like Alexej, he now wore a suit. And he had shaved his face, too. The subliminal stench of sweat and cigarette smoke that usually sorrounded him had been replaced by a penetrating odor of cheap aftershave. It was around the same time when Alina heard cars driving up outside. Moments later, joyful voices from in and out of the house followed them. The noise increased over the next hour, the voices constantly growing in numbers. Music was playing from loudspeakers in the garden.

"Almost 6pm. It's time now", Boris said as he looked at the clock on the wall.

Alexej nodded, stood up and went over to Alina. "Stand up and come with us, little strawberry!", he ordered gently but determined.

Alina complied, her legs shaking. Was it going to happen now? Would they now torture her and then crucify her, like Charlotte had described? As the trio went downstairs, they met Mistress Amanda who was telling off another slave girl just at this moment.

"The maki rolls are hideous! There is way too much wasabi in them! Get them off the buffet immediately and then go into the kitchen and tell Yuna to make new ones!", the Mistress was shouting at the slave girl who let her head hang down in humility, the long black curls falling into her face. "If they are not replaced in thirty minutes, you will spend the next week in the basement!"

"I am looking forward to this! Just imagine how much fun the cane will be on your knockers, Emily!", Boris giggled, leering at the large breasts of the girl that she hid under her work uniform. She returned the stare with large fear filled eyes.

"You will have to get your current job done first, Boris!", Mistress Amanda raged, turning around to Alina and her two guards. Alina could not withstand the ice cold gaze that the Mistress threw upon her and looked down right away.

"Follow me downstairs, and then wait for the cue before you bring her outside", Mistress Amanda commanded the two buffs, her voice having returned to a more professional tone.

They went downstairs together, leaving the scared Emily behind. The minutes passed as Alina stood behind the closed double door that led into the garden. The muffled music that came in through the doors suddenly stopped. Seconds later, Mistress Amanda's voice was heard through the speakers.

"My dear club members and friends, it is an honor for me to welcome you as my guests once again!", she said, her voice friendlier than ever. "Every year, we meet for this occasion to celebrate our secret desires. Every year, we give in to this desires and after that, we keep them alive as lingering memories, in anticipation of the next time. The moment we all aspire is about to come. Behold, and welcome our victim for this year. Alina!"

When the doors opened, it was more than the warm breeze of the summer evening that hit Alina. A stream of adrenaline rushed through her whole body and put her into a strange kind of trance. She did not control her own movements anymore. Her feet walked completely on their own, automatically adjusting their steps to the rythm of the dramatic orchestral score that rumbled from the speakers.

Despite her trance, Alina was able to perceive the whole scene she walked through. The garden was framed by a number of large white canvas pavilions that contained a vast buffet and seatings for the guests. Colorful light chains hung around and between the pavilions. Charlotte and two other slave girls walked around serving champaign, clothed in corsages that left their breasts free and pushed them up almost obscenely.

And then there was the crowd of guests. Alina estimated them to consist of more than one hundred people, the majority of them being men. All of the guests where dressed formally. The men wore spotless black suits and the women wore elegant dresses. The guests seemed to be indeed rich and powerful. Alina recognized high ranking government members, well-known businessmen she knew from the news and some famous athletes, one of them being the football player Alexej and Boris had talked about earlier.

As Alina and her two guards moved through the garden, the crowd slowly formed a passage, although everyone tried to get a good look at her. She saw the greed and the lust in their faces. Some of them even taunted her with indecent comments and rude gestures as she walked past them.

Alina almost felt like a professional fighter on the way boxing ring before the big match. Her fight however would be an uneven one. The passage ended at the base of an improvised stage. Mistress Amanda stood on the stage between something that remembered Alina of a sawhorse and a high and thick post that had shackles dangling from the top. Was she going to be crucified on this post? Alina asked herself this question as she walked up the stairs.

Her trance ended abruptly when she stood on top and heard the shouts from the crowd: "Strip her! We want to see the bitch naked!" - "Come on, we don't have all evening!" - "I finally want to bury my cock in her cunt!"

Before Alina could react, Boris opened her bathrobe and pulled it from her body in a single quick move. The shock overcame her as she realized that the clapping and the jeering from the crowd was because of her, standing naked in front of all these strangers. She tried to cover herself with her hands, but Alexej and Boris immediately grabbed her, pulled her over to the post and closed the shackles around her wrists. Another warm breeze gave Alina goosebumbs as it caressed her sweaty skin. She lowered her head in the humiliation of being force stripped in public and then tied to a stake with her hands stretched above her head, unable to hide her nudity.

"Look, the little strawberry is blushing again!", Alexej chuckled, grabbing her left nipple, pinching and rolling it between his fingers.

"The skinny bitch has hardly anything to show", Boris whispered so that only his brother and Alina could hear it.

He grabbed Alina's right nipple tight and pulled it up brutally. Alina squealed and cried from the abuse. The crowd approved with more clapping and hooting. The two brutes only left her alone and stepped back when Mistress Amanda came over to their side of the stage. The music stopped again.

"Isn't she a cutie?", the Mistress asked into the microphone, running her free hand through Alina's red hair.

"Yes, my cock is already in love with her!", one of the guests bellowed. The others agreed with scornful laughs.

"I will have to ask you to keep your pants on for another moment, Brad!", Mistress Amanda smiled back. "This is no ordinary girl. Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in 10 years we have a virgin!"

Excited mumbling arose among the guests as they heard that. "She won't be a virgin much longer!", Brad bawled again. "Come on, my cock wants to impale her!"

"It won't be that simple, my dear friend. This time, we are going to have a little raffle to decide who gets the virgin. When you arrived, each of you was asked to pull a little plastic ball from a bowl. As you may have noticed already, you can open them. You will find a little piece of paper inside. Whoever has the one with the red heart on it, may have the honor."

Alina watched in horror as everyone retrieved their plastic ball from their pockets and tried to open it as fast as possible. Just like the two Russians had gambled over who was allowed to penetrate her butt first, the taking of her vaginal virginity was to be decided by such a trivial thing as picking the right ball.

"Yes, I've got it!", one of the guests rejoiced, stretching his fist into the air. It was the football player.

"Matt", the Mistress smiled. "Join me on the stage!" Mistress Amanda's heartful smile turned into an evil grin as she turned around to Alina. "Prepare yourself for the hammer!"

Matt jumped onto the stage with a few deft paces. Smiling and waving into the crowd like he had just made another game winning score. While making his way to the stage, he had disposed of his jacket and his shirt, showing off his muscular upper body with countless tattoos covering his dark skin. A one-on-one fight between him and Alexej or Boris would have probably been an open match. Alina remembered that 'Matt' was just a nickname that fans and reporters called him by. In reality, he had an almost unpronounceable foreign name.

"Matt, my dear", Mistress Amanda greeted him. "Do you want to take your price right here or do you whish to retreat with her to a more private location?"

The mob in front of the stage answered for him. "Fuck her right there! Give us a good show!"

Matt just smiled, showing off his perfect white teeth to everyone. Then he unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants, presenting his penis to the roaring spectators. Alina shuddered as she saw what expected her. Despite being still flaccid, she estimated his member to be at least 10 inches long and as thick as her own wrist.

"Put her over there", Matt commanded, pointing at the sawhorse.

To be continued.

Chapter 6: Ravaged

Alina fought like a fury as they took her off the post, but to no avail. Her kicking feet hit nothing but air and her arms were caught in the unforgiving grip of Alexej and Boris as they hauled her over to the sawhorse. A sudden jolt from the taser into her ribs drove the air out of Alina's lungs and made her body go limp, resulting in even more delight from the evil crowd.

As Alina had caugh her breath again, she was already bent over the sawhorse, with her wrists and ankles secured at the legs of the device. The wooden device was fitted on a rotating platform. Boris grabbed a handle on the side and slowly turned the platform around. While Alina's exposed butt and pussy were presented to the guests in front of the stage, she caught the sight of Matt, who was standing behind the platform, slowly rubbing his stiffening cock.

The platform stopped with the tied down Alina facing the crowd again that had now fallen into complete silence. Their anticipating faces mirrored what was happening behind her. She jumped in her restraints as she felt Matt's big rough hands exploring her crotch from behind, slowly pushing one, then two fingers into her virginal tunnel, scratching it from the inside as they moved back and forth. Alina cried from pain and humilitaion alike.

"Fuck, I will never get inside her if she stays that dry!", Matt cursed, turning towards the other people on stage.

"Not to worry, we have something for the lubrication", Alexej said. A moment later Alina felt a cold slimy goo being rubbed all over her crotch and into her pussy.

"Now we are talking", Matt growled with his deep bariton voice as he brought himself into position again.

Alina's breath was pushed out of her lungs once more as Matt thoughtlessly rammed his erection into her pussy and pressed her torso against the sawhorse. He did not get very far at the first tries, so he repeatedly pulled out and pushed back in again, with more and more force every time. It was on the sixth thrust when Alina felt like something was ripping apart in her middle. She uttered a long scream that turned into a tormented moan as Matt continued pumping in and out of her, casually smacking her buttocks while he brutally deflowered her.

Alina looked at the crowd, trying to focus on each guest one after another. She knew that it was useless to beg for mercy. No one of these vile people would step up and stop her degration. On the contrary, they were all waiting for their turn. Alina froze in surprise, as she spotted a familiar face among the guests. Was that Victoria? Out of everyone she knew, Victoria was the last person she wanted to see right now. And who was the boy standing next to her in the suit that seemed way to big for him? Was that...? No, no, it could not be, Alina told to herself. Neither him nor Victoria could be here. She must have been hallucinating from the emotional shock of the torment, Alina convinced herself.

Matt's groaning from behind grew louder with each thrust. Then he paused, his erection buried all the way in Alina. She felt his member pulsing and spurting semen into her. She had grown familiar with the feeling of her butt getting filled with semen. For her pussy however, it was a first.

As rapidly as Matt had entered her, he withdrew completely, leaving Alina with an unkown empty and wet feeling between her legs. He grabbed the handle on the platform, turning it around halfway to show off his deed to the spectators. Their reaction could be interpreted as a mix of admiration and disgust. Alina on her side had only eyes for Matt's still semi-stiff cock that was covered with a mix of the lubrication goo, his semen... and blood. Alina suddenly understood where the wet feeling came from and bent her head through the hollow room under the sawhorse to discover her pussy smeared with fresh blood. Her rapist grabbed a fistful of her hair and tugged on it viciously, using it to wipe his penis clean. As he finally let go, Alina slumped back down over the sawhorse.

"She's all yours now. I have warmed her up for you", Matt boasted as he stepped off the stage, ripped the champaign bottle out of Charlotte's hand and downed it.

Alexej and Boris freed Alina from the sawhorse and helped her up. They almost had to hold her in position, as wobbly as her legs were after the forced sex in the stressfull position.

"Thank you Matt, for this impressive demonstration of raw male strength!", Mistress Amanda talked from the stage. "As you may have guessed, our former virgin here is now fair game. Please give us a moment to take her to the fun tent. I expect you all to act civilized and not storm the tent like the simple people do with the department stores on Black Friday. Take a look at your papers and you will find little numbers on them. Those will determine your position in the queue. The show on the stage will continue in the morning, once everyone had their turn. While you are waiting, feel free to help yourself with the buffet. I hope, everything is to your satisfaction. If not, just tell me and I will make sure my kitchen slaves will be punished."

"Does the cute Japanese girl still work in your kitchen?", one of the men demanded to know, others joining him in laughter again.

Mistress Amanda nodded with a quick smile and then made her way down from the stage. Alexej and Boris followed her, pushing Alina at the front. The guests accompanied them with excited mumbling. They passed through the garden, towards an isolated closed pavilion that stood right beside the house. On their way, the procession crossed the path of Emily who hectically tried to balance a large plate of sushi towards the buffet tent.

"Fourty-two minutes, that was too slow! One week in the basement, starting when the party is over.", Mistress Amanda commented, looking at her designer watch.

Emily stared at her Mistress with pleading eyes as if she wanted to say anything. But it never happened. The slave girl stumbled as one of the female guests tripped her. Emily fell to the ground, the silver plate clattering over the stone floor, scattering the sushi all over the place.

"You stupid cunt!", Mistress Amanda screamed at her. "That's two weeks now! Clean this mess up and get a new plate of sushi right now, or I will make it three weeks!" Emily rose from the ground with quick, clumsy movements and ran off, tears streaming from her eyes.

The 'fun tent' was a square tent of about 10 by 10 feet. It was set up on a wooden base on the grass, with a parquet floor on the inside. It was lit by four floor lamps, standing in each corner. The biggest part of the area was taken by a king size brass bed, decorated with two mid sized silk pillows that rested on a matress covered with snow white sheets.

"They build this from scratch for a single night but I had to spend the last week on a worn-out and filthy mattress", Alina thought in anger as Alexej and Boris threw her head-first onto the bed, turned her on her back and tied her in a spreadeagle position.

She cried out in desparation as she understood that she was now opened up for anything these disgusting people wanted to do to her. And that she had no way to stop it or run away, with the cuffs pulling her arms and legs to the corners of the bed.

Boris and Alexej left the tent. The canvas that covered the entrance rustled. Alina raised her head and saw her next defiler entering. It was a famous government member, a minister or something like that. He laid a voracious glance over Alina's petite stretched out form as he unbuckled his belt.

"Do you think an old fellow like me shouldn't fuck a little whore like you?", he asked, countering Alina's disgusted stare. "Think again! The rules, morals and customs of the of the outside world do not apply here. In here, I am your master and you are a mindless slave that I can take whenever I want!"

The next hours became a blur of sex, humiliation and violation for Alina. Her abusers were relentless and showed no mercy. As soon as one was done with her, he was replaced by the next horny bedfellow. The men took interest in her pussy and butt alike, mostly choosing the opening which was gaping less at the moment. They also regularly demanded her to use her mouth, either to pleasure them or to clean their sticky shafts. And they unsparingly took the liberty to molest her even more by smacking and beating her, pinching and pulling her nipples or choking her until she was at the edge of passing out.

The men entered the tent either alone or accompanied by their wifes, girlfriends or escorts who were all keen to participate in Alina's debasement. The women either masturbated while they watched their men ravage the helpless girl or they pushed their crotches into her face, ordering her to eat them out.

But Alina always disappointed them, which resulted in even more beatings and abuses. She was lacking the experience for this. Her only reference for lesbian oral sex was what Charlotte had done to her this morning. This beautiful moment had been just hours ago, but with all the bad things that had happened to Alina since then, it felt more like another week had passed.

The most embarassing part of her latest ordeal was, that she orgasmed several times. Of course she knew, that this was not because she enjoyed what was befalling her but more because of the constant stimulation. In fact, the orgasms became exhausting and actually started to hurt after a while. A perpetual unpleasant numb pulsing settled in her crotch.

Another client was just on top of her. It was a very big and heavy men in his late 50s. He had brought along a ball gag, very similar to the one that Boris always carried around. It muted Alina's cries while he collapsed with a loud groan as he came inside her. The fat beast let himself fall on her, pushing the fragile girl deep into the mattress. Alina felt like she was being squashed and had difficulties to breathe.

The man was almost triple her weight and watched her with a silly smile, his unshaved face just inches away from hers. All of a sudden, he opened his mouth, pushed his bulky dry tongue out and licked all over Alina's face. She could smell his breath that was dominated by alcohol, garlic and the stench of an untended tooth, rotting somewhere in the back of his mouth.

"This will be your everyday life if I buy you", he said, still under heavy breathing.

Alina had to keep all her discipline not to throw up over the thought of being this repulsing subject's sex slave for the rest of her life. Retaining the last bit of her dignity was not the most significant reason why she wanted to avoid puking at all costs. She would probably suffocate on her own vomit that the gag would keep in her mouth.

The fatso finally rolled down from her and left her behind as she was. Alina was finally able to breathe freely again, or at least as much as the gag allowed. Her respiration had barely returned to normal as the entrance to the tent opened again.

To be continued.

Chapter 7: Taunted

"My, my, my. Look who we have here!"

The sound of the well known arrogant voice made Alina raise her head to see who was standing in front of her. It really was Victoria, wearing a tight black dress and expensive looking jewelleries. What was she doing here? A boy followed her into the tent, his head and his shoulders hanging down, like a beaten dog, not daring to look up. It was Tim!

"Now, look what a dirty whore you were dating!", Victoria turned around and lectured him. "Look at her!"

Tim raised his head. He did not look into Alina's face. Instead, he stared at her naked mistreated body. His face was a mix of horror, disgust and sadness. "I am sorry that this has happened", he finally stuttered, barely intelligable.

"What are you sorry for?", Victoria asked annoyed. "Did you not hear her moans when we were standing outside? Don't you realize that this little bitch is enjoying all of this?"

Alina protested, screaming like into her gag like crazy, throwing herself around in the unyielding restraints, ignoring the pain from the cuffs cutting into her skin. Tim finally looked her into the eyes.

"I am sorry that I was so stupid. I waited for you at the cinema. But you weren't there. I thought you had dumped me for someone else. And then there was Victoria...", his voice drowned in his tears.

"For fucks sake, you stupid moron!", Victoria moaned. "I bring you with me to have a respectable man by my side and you turn out to be such a crybaby? Go on! Get outside and have some drinks. Let us girls talk."

Tim stood a moment in silence. It seemed like he was thinking of saying something else but eventually decided to obey and leave. Alina was now alone with Victoria who fixed her with her typical evil bitch grin that she always put on when she was picking on Alina. She climbed on the bed and nonchalantly started playing with the tied girl's pussy lips, burying her fingernails in the soft flesh of her labia, flicking her clitoris and producing new squeals from her helpless victim.

"Of course I know that you are not doing this out of free will", Victoria said as she pushed the fingers of her left hand into Alina's raw pussy, one after another. "I am not as stupid as your boyfriend. Sorry, ex-boyfriend. He broke up with you if you haven't noticed. He looked so lonely and sad as he waited in front of the cinema, realizing that you would not come to meet him. That's when I took him in. He was as malleable as warm wax because of his disappointment. We skipped the movie and went straight to fucking that night. Tim is now my boyfriend, at least for the moment. I won't hesitate to break up with him if continues to be such a whimp."

Alina burst out in a loud but muffled shriek of protest. It was not only because of what she just had heard but more because Victoria had already inserted her complete left hand up to the knuckles into Alina's vagina. She slowly let her fist sink in, until the pussy lips closed around her wrist.

"I bet you are asking yourself what I am doing here anyway?", Victoria continued her monologue while she slowly moved her fist back and forth in Alina's overstrained opening. "You know that my parents are like super rich? My father is actually a founding member of this club and and old friend of Amanda."

Of course Alina knew that Victoria's parents had enough money to light the chimney with. Her father had recently been elected as chairman of the board of a large tech company after buying the majority of their shares. The local news had hardly reported about anything else for a week.

"However", Victoria picked up. "They cannot be here tonight. So they decided to introduce me to our latest family legacy by sending me as their substitute. And girl, am I happy they did. I knewer expected to meet you here! This is so much fun!"

Victoria picked up her pace, violently rocking her fist in and out of Alina's pussy who had no choice but to endure the new abuse with a bitter wailing. Then, to Victoria's delight and to her own shame, Alina orgasmed. A little splash of urine escaped her bladder, soaking Victoria's arm.

"What the... I think you are actually enjoying this, you little filthy slut! You even squirted over me!" Victoria pulled out her fist and stood up from the bed. "I think I need some cleanup. And then I will think about how much of my spending money I will place on a bid for you. I understand you are for sale. Who awesome would that be if you were my personal slave? You could do my homework, keep my room clean and be there for whatever I want to do with you. I think I will have your nipples and clit pierced soon, a few shiny things won't hurt you, don't you think?"

Alina shook her head, grunting and squeaking in protest. But it was too late. Victoria had already turned around and left the tent. Only three more guests came in after Victoria. The last of them was Brad, who had loudly demanded Alina to be given to him earlier. His rather short member brought hardly the impalement he had announced. And he did not last very long.

As Brad left, Alina remained tied on the bed for another few minutes before the two Russian brothers entered the tent. Both of them seemed to enjoy the view of Alina's abused body, spread out on the bed, bruised and smeared with sweat, cum and blood.

"Her pussy is no longer off limits for us", Boris determined.

"No, it isn't", Alexej agreed.

The played another round of stone-paper-scissors. This time it was Boris who won and jumped on the bed to hammer his erection into Alina's front. He was as brutal as he had been in the basement every day. But Alina had grown numb already and just endured the rape with an occasional moan. Alexej was a bit more careful, albeit not much.

When the two brothers were done with her, they untied her, lifted her up from the bed and dragged her out of the tent. Alina was barely able to walk on her own. It was already dark outside. The cool air caressed Alina's naked body and easened the numb pain a bit.

The party in the garden was raging, fueled by alcohol. As they walked towards the stage, they passed one of the serving girls, bent over a table, her skirt pushed up, her panties pulled down, two female guests simultaneously inserting empty champaign bottles into both of her openings. Charlotte was standing behind a bar, tapping beer and trying her best not to spill anything despite the drunk man behind her who was heedlessly kneading her breasts.

They passed the buffet tent. Smelling all this delicous food that was sitting on the long table made Alina realize how hungry she was. The last time she had eaten had been this morning. Everything she had experienced today had taken its toll on her body and had drained almost all the energy from her system. And she was thirsty. The hot day and her screaming had dried out her throat. She understood that the bigger part of her dizzyness did not come from the pain but from the lack of water and food.

Most of the guests were sitting on the tables, eating and drinking. Victoria was in the center of a group of the guests. All of them were signifacantly older that her, probably in their late 20s or early 30s. But Victoria did not seem to be bothered by the age gap. She enjoyed their attention, nibbling on a chicken skewer between her fake laughs. Tim sat in a corner, alone and separated from the others. He did not look up as Alina was pushed past him, less than ten feet away.

Alexej and Boris lifted Alina back on stage and locked her wrists in the iron chains that dangled from the post. It seemed like only the smallest part of the guests even noticed her, exposed as she was, tied in place for everyone to see. One by one, they retreated to the many rooms of the mansion. As the last one had retired, presumably way past midnight, the lights in the garden and the pavilions went out and the music from the speakers fell silent.

The empty garden was an almost eery scene to Alina. The only light came from the full moon in the cloudless sky and the glimmer of the cigarette that the two brothers shared. Alexej went into the house after reminding his brother not to touch 'the little strawberry' too much. Alina confessed to herself that she had been deceived by Alexej's apparent kindness. Behind the cute nickname and brightening words he had given her during her captivity, he was just like is brother. A mindless, cruel brute who only followed orders.

She was now alone with Boris who looked at her like a beast switching its prey. The sadist looked around as if to assure that his brother had in fact left. Then he gave Alina another shock with his taser that made her slump into her bonds for a moment. Long enough for her guard to untie her from the post and restrain her on the sawhorse.

"If I have counted correctly, I am one fuck short compared to my brother", the buff said, positioning himself behind Alina. Once again that night, her vagina was ravaged brutally. After releasing his load into her, Boris withdrew and sat down on the end of the sawhorse, left from Alina. He smoked another cigarette in silence as he enjoyed listening to the whimpers she uttered and her shriek as he put out his cigarette on her butt cheek.

"I am going to head for the buffet now. Let's see if they still have some of the tempura prawns left over. I bet they are tasty! And I will get myself a big, cold beer! It has been a warm day and I am thirsty!", he savored the despair in her eyes. Of course he knew that she was hungry and thirsty, too. "Don't go anywhere", he smirked as he stepped off stage and left behind.

It was the point were Alina lost the last bit of her composure and sunk into an uncontrollable sobbing of humiliation and desparation. She felt semen and blood oozing out of her numb openings and down her legs. Her muscles ached from the stress position she was tied in. The splintery wood of the sawhorse chafed the skin of her belly and the sharp edges of the timber pressed into her ribcage, causing new pain whenever she drew a breath.

Alina had given up all hopes of ever escaping this living hell as she noticed a shadow coming towards the stage. Was she starting to hallucinate now and beginning to see ghosts haunting her? As it came closer, the shadow first turned into a silhouette and then a human form that carefully sneaked onto the stage. It was Tim!

"Alina!", he whispered as he removed her gag and allowed her to breathe freely at last. "I am so sorry. I did not know where you had gone and that all this awful things were happening to you. I was so stupid to believe Victoria!"

"Tim, please get me out!", Alina whispered, her voice not more than a crackle.

"I will", Tim answered and pulled a knife from his pocket. He unskillfully tried to lockpick the padlocks sealing the thick leather cuffs that held Alina in place. He was not successfull and finally gave up with a frustrated outcry.

"What is this?", Boris barked as he climbed up the stairs, clenching a half filled glass of beer. Tim leaped up and stretched out his arm, holding the knife in his shaking hand.

"Are you joking?", Boris laughed. "This is a butter knife!"

Like a lightning, Boris arm flew forward , grabbed Tim's hand and twisted it on its back. Tim reflexively dropped the knife that hit the ground with a hollow clank. A kick into the calves from behind sent Tim on his knees. The fact that Boris still held the beer in his other hand and had not spilled a single drop made Alina recognize how uneven the fight was. Compared to the other boys from school, Tim was rather bony and did not have the muscles he would have needed for a hand-to-hand combat against the Russian. Boris smashed his beer glass on the back of Tim's head which knocked him out instantly.

"Stupid boy", he mumbled as he kicked the shards aside and tied Tim's arms on his back with the handcuffs he had pulled from his pockets. He picked the unconscious boy up and threw him over his shoulder, carrying him away from the stage.

"Please don't hurt him!", Alina pleaded. Boris stopped, dropped Tim and came back on stage where he dug his fingers in Alina's hair, brutally dragging her head backwards.

"That is not your choice, but Mistress Amanda's. If she tells me to cut off his cock and feed you with it, so be it!" He held on to her hair for another moment to demonstrate his determination to inflict pain before he let her go and went back to carrying away Tim. Before he was too far away from the stage to be heard, he turned around and reminded Alina: "After all, you should be more worried about what is going to happen to you!"

Alina was left alone again. Alexej came out of the house moments later and continued watching over her silently. It was probably half an hour later when Boris rejoined.

"Have you made sure, the boy won't escape?", Alexej asked.

"Yes", his brother replied. "I think he wanted some company. I have thrown him into the cell with the Chinese girl."

"Vietnamese", Alexej corrected him. "Damn, haven't you still disposed of her body yet? She has been dead for about two weeks now. You have to learn to clean up after yourself! Or maybe, in the first place it would be better if you didn't kill the slaves when Mistress Amanda wants them to be taught a lesson?"

"How should I have known that she could not hold her breath under water?", Boris almost apologized.

"She had been working here for almost three years. Everyone in the house knew she was an asthmatic!", Alexej accused his brother. "You too! But you could not control yourself. Maybe I should do the whipping of the little strawberry tomorrow to ensure she is at least still alive when she goes up on the cross?"

While speaking the last sentence, Alexej caressed Alina's back which caused her muscles to strain immediately. Every single touch from the two brothers disgusted her.

"Don't touch me!", she wailed in protest. But it only earned her a slap from Boris and the gag went back into her mouth, strapped tight to the last hole.

"I think we should give her one more fuck", Boris said. His fingers were molesting Alina's pussy lips again. "It could be our last chance."

Alexej nodded. "Sure, why not?"

To be continued.

Chapter 8: Scourged

The night rolled by and the sun rose from behind the mountains, quickly drying off the wet dew from the grass in the garden. Mistress Amanda was the first to leave the house. She came to the stage and inspected Alina.

"She is in a pretty bad condition", the Mistress concluded. "Give her food and water. I want her to live as long as possible. She probably won't outlast the crucifixion, but I want her to give us a good show and not just dangle from the cross like a dead piece of meat."

Alexej agreed and went into the house. While he was gone, Boris reported about what had happened during the night. Mistress Amanda seemed confused at first. Then she asked Boris if it had been a certain person, giving a pretty accurate description of Tim. Boris verfied it.

"He is not one of us", the Mistress concluded. "Make him talk. I want to know why he tried to free the girl and what his relation to her his. Torture him if you have to. But leave him alive! We might still need him. Your brother will take care of the whipping and the crucifixion."

Boris was reluctant. It was obvious that he did not want to miss out on Alina's upcoming ordeal. But on the other hand, he had just been assigned to a good, old fashioned interrogation he did not have in a decade. He finally agreed and left the stage, passing his returning brother and Charlotte as he walked into the mansion.

Alina was given a big bottle of water and three energy bars. She remained in bondage and had to be fed by Charlotte under the surveillance of Alexej. The energy bars where very sweet and difficult to chew in her dry mouth. But with an occasional sip of water, she eventually managed to gulp them down.

"Please Charlotte, help me!", Alina begged, speaking as quietly as she could so that Alexej would not hear them.

"I am sorry!", Charlotte whispered back and lowered her eyes in regret. "I told you what they will do to me if I disobey them again."

Alina knew that her keptors did not feed her out of kindness, but to prolong her suffering. But her lowest instincts kicked in and gave her no choice but to consume every last crumb of the bars and drink every last drop of the water.

As she felt her hunger and thirst fade slowly, she saw three other slave girls coming out of the house and restocking the buffet with breakfast. Alina recognized Emily. She was joined by a slightly chubby Asian girl with bright skin a really cute face. The third girl was dark skinned and had a rather tall and toned body. Her long braided hair fell over her shoulders and her large breasts.

The first guests arrived in the garden soon after, serving themselves at the buffet. When they were done, they gathered in front of the stage. Alexej rotated the sawhorse on the stage so they could inspect the damage that had been done to Alina's openings that still drooled semen and blood. The crowd grew by the minute, until the last ones had finished their breakfast and joined the rest. Mistress Amanda entered the stage, holding the microphone in her hands.

"Good morning to everyone I haven't yet spoken to!", she opened her speech. "Another beautiful and special day awaits us, and that is not only because of the sunny weather! Today, we will see a new crucifixion!"

The mob roared. Mistress Amanda waited for a moment until the noise had settled before she continued. "But a crucifixion wouldn't be complete without a scourging, don't you think?" Again, a chant of unanimous approvel was yelled from below. Mistress Amanda smiled and turned to Alexej. "Put her on the whipping post!"

Alexej followed the order without hesitation. He unlocked Alina from her shackles. Even if she had tried to take advantage of her short moment without restraints, she would not have gotten far. After having spent hours tied down on the sawhorse, she even struggled to rise up. The uncomfortable position combined with the fear of what was going to happen to her had denied her any sleep during the night. She felt weak and could barely keep her eyes open, seeing everything around her in a murky blur. She was unable to offer any resistance as Alexej pulled her over to the post and locked her wrists in the shackles above her head.

The sudden rush of adrenaline made her wake up at once as she saw the leather threads of the flogger flying towards her chest. First she heard the cracking sound of the whip digging into her skin, then she felt the pain. Alina wanted to scream, but had not enough air in her lungs. Just as she breathed in, a new lash hit her, this time on her flat stomach. She bounced back, hitting the hard wood of the broad post. Instead of a scream, she only managed a gargle. The third lash went right across her tighs, missing her crotch only because she crossed her legs in the last second.

Alina looked up. Through tear filled eyes she saw Alexej holding up the whip, taking a swing for the next blow. She jerked herself to the side, trying to turn away from him. She only realised her mistake of exposing herself even more as the flogger bit into her lower back, leaving a burning sting on her skin. Finally, she managed to produce a scream. It helped to cope with the pain, but not for long. As she swung back and turned around again, a new lash landed on her pelvis, fully hitting her pussy this time.

Alexej continued to whip her with skill and without mercy. Blow after blow landed on various places of Alina's body, leaving bright red stripes and here and there a darker spot where her blood began seeping through the broken skin. The spectators enjoyed Alina's awkward dance as she struggeled to escape the whip by turning away just to expose another side of her body and her yelps when the flogger hit. They kept encouraging Alexej and applauded to him whenever he landed an especially mean blow.

Alexej counted the lashes out loud. As he reached 100, he stopped and put the flogger away. Alina was relieved when she realized the whipping was over. She let herself hang in the shackles, shaking and whining, transpiring heavily from the heat of the sun and the torment. With the sweat running in, the nomerous cuts in her skin burned severely.

Still, there was a new horror unfolding in front of her eyes. Alexej presented a new whip to the crowd. It had just one single tail, but it was thicker than the straps of the flogger. The center cord was twined with smaller, flat leather cords that ran around it in an elaborate pattern. If this was not bad enough, Alina saw little metal blades glistening in the morning sun that were weaved into the whip.

"Now", Alexej said as he held the diabolical instrument in front of him. "How many should I give her with this?"

"Give her another 100 with that!", someone out of the crowd roared. Alina thought to recognize Brad's voice, who wanted to impale her the night before but ended up spurting his semen into her after a mere minute.

"No, that would kill her! I want to buy her!", someone who stood closer to the stage answered back. It was the old boar with the halitosis.

Alexej turned towards Mistress Amanda. She quickly eyed up Alina who tried her best to silently beg for mercy making doe eyes.

"I think ten on the back will do!", the Mistress concluded.

Alexej approached Alina. "Stand up and turn your face to the wood", he commanded.

Alina struggled to hold herself on her wobbly legs as she faced the post. The whip lashed through the air with a menacing dark howl and landed between her shoulders. Alina burst out a long agonized scream as she felt the metal blades biting into her skin and cutting her back open. She had barely caught her breath again when the second lash landed on her lower back. The whip wrapped around her narrow waist and reached all the way to her belly button.

Different from the beating with the flogger, Alexej waited between each stroke with the single tail whip until Alina's screaming and wriggling had settled down. Quick inhalations altered with short sobs, accompanied by a constant shaking as she anticipated the next blow.

The onlookers marveled the show and cheered at each whiplash that slowly tore Alina's back into a a mayhem of blood and shredded flesh. Many nasty remarks where made when the unfortunate girl lost control over her bladder at the eigth lash and her urine gushed on the stage, forming a little puddle at her feet.

Alina only hung limply from the post as the tenth and last blow landed. It took her some minutes until the veil of agony that dulled her senses lifted and she became fully aware of her sorroundings again.

"I need two volunteers helping me to bring her onto the cross", Alexej said as he unlocked Alina's shackles, pulled her back on her feet and led her down from the stage. Alina received a kick into her calves from behind, just like Tim the night before. As she landed in the warm grass and perceived the new pain in her knees, she wondered what was happening to him right now. Given that Boris handled him, it surely wasn't pleasant.

"How about you?", Alexej asked, pointing at two bystanders. "Here, hold her arms out."

Matt and another large man stepped forward eagerly. Each of them grabbed one of her arms and stretched them wide. Alina was suddenly burdened with a heavy wooden beam that was laid over her shoulders. Her wrists where tightly secured at the ends of the beam with rough ropes.

The big plank pushed Alina down. It was hard for her to hold herself upright even while she was kneeling. If it had not been for Alexej and Matt supporting her, she would never have managed to stand up. And she was amazed by herself as she genuinely achieved to take some steps forward after Mistress Amanda had ordered her to walk.

While she carried her patibulum through the garden under the hot sun, the guests following her, Alina realized in terror that her crucifixion was not just really going to happen, but had already begun. She remembered the stories of the ancient convicts who would first be whipped, then forced to carry their cross to the place of the execution and then...

Alina stumbled over a rock on the ground. She fell forward and landed lengthwise on her front. The impact on the cobblestone road that she walked on was hard. She believed to hear something crack in her body and noticed a stinging pain in her left side. Had she just broken one of her ribs?

"Stand up, you lazy cunt! Move it, bitch!", individuals from the crows told her. She received some kicks on her bottom and into her stomach as she struggled to get back up – and failed. She needed the help of Alexej and Matt again.

The mob drove her through the garden and around the mansion, pulling her hair, fondling her breasts or pushing their fingers into her open cuts whenever they got close enough. Whenever she fell down, a hail of kicks and punches rained down on her until Alexej and Matt drove her violators away and helped her back up.

The crux walk was not taking Alina anywhere but was only supposed to give everyone a new chance to tantalize their victim. She understood that by the time she finished the second tour around the estate and found herself in front of the stage again. Fresh beads of sweat dripped from her face onto her chest. Her ribs hurt awfully as she panted from the exhaustion. If it had not been for her dry mouth and her hoarse throat, she would have tried begging for mercy one last time.

The world around her began to fade into darkness. She slumped down on her knees and waited for the next beating to begin. Maybe, this way these vile people would kill her before they could finish the crucifixion. Alina experienced a brief moment of gladness as the thought overcame her. But it did not happen.

"That's enough!", Mistress Amanda's voice cut through the air before the first kicks and punches landed on her. They granted her a moment of recovery and the colors returned into Alina's vision. Only now she realized the hole in the ground next to the stage and the long beam waiting in the grass next to it.

To be continued.

Chapter 9: Crucified

This was it. This was the place where Alina would be crucified. This was the place where her life would end if she did not endure her passion. Instructed by Mistress Amanda, Alexej and Matt grabbed the beam that rested on Alina's shoulders and turned it around. With her wrists secured to its ends by the tight ropes, she was turned around too, facing the sky as the two dragged her over the grass and across the long beam that lay on the ground.

The patibulum and the beam had fitting recesses that slid perfectly into each other. Alina's head turned around and her gaze followed Alexej as he walked over to the stage and retrieved a toolbox from under it. He came back, bringing the toolbox with him and taking a mallet and four long and thin nails out of it. Alina stared at the grey metal spikes in disbelief, her eyes wide open. Where they actually pierce her arms and legs with those?

To her surprise, Matt pulled on her legs. An agonized moan escaped her lips as her torn back chafed along the wood. The aim of this was to remove her head from the point where the two timbers met so that Alexej could hammer the nails into them, merging the patibulum and the stake into a wooden T-shape. The other guests gathered in a large circle around the cross, everyone trying to get the best view of the miserable naked and maltreated girl that was tied to the menacing ancient torture instrument.

Alexej took out two new nails out of the toolbox and presented them first to the crowd and then to Alina. They were as long as the ones that had been driven into the cross, but they where a bit thinner and glistened in the sun.

"Medical stainless steel", Alexej answered the unasked question. "After all, we don't want you to get an infection, do we?"

He did not wait for an answer from his helpless victim. Instead, he positioned the first nail on her right arm, just an inch below her wrist. Alina turned her head sideways and looked away. Her eyes teared up just from the light sting that the nail left as its tip was pressed into her skin.

Hearing the metallic sound of the hammer as it hit the nail for the first time was surreal. The adrenaline rushing through her body caused the pain to delay for a moment before Alina became aware of it. She screeched out in agony as the metal pierced the flesh of her right arm, sinking deeper with each blow before digging itself into the wood.

Alina wanted to stand up and run away, but the ropes and the first nail kept her arms on the cross and Matt still held her legs down with his full weight, a malicious smile on his face as his gaze crossed Alina's. Alexej moved over to the left arm and repeated the cruel procedure. He removed the ropes on both sides after that.

It would have been the last chance for Alina to escape her fate. Without the ropes, all she had to do was to jerk both of her hands upwards, hoping that the nails would be too thin to meet a bone. But the unimaginable pain that pulsed through her arms even with the slightest movement paralysed her whole upper body.

Instructed by Alexej, Matt held Alina's feet apart and pressed them to the sides of the stake. Two more nails were driven through her legs just above her ankles. Alina could not help herself during the process but to release the last bit of urine that was in her bladder, which hit Matt. The incident caused laughter among the bystanders, but Matt's expression darkened with anger. He gave her a series of hard punches into the stomach until Alina coughed blood.

"Can we lift her up now?", Alexej asked Mistress Amanda after he had pulled the still furious Matt away from Alina.

"No, her condition is too bad", the Mistress concluded. "If we let her hang freely, she will be dead in an hour or two. I want her to survive at least until the afternoon. Put the sedile on the cross."

Alexej reached into the toolbox again and took out an ordinary rectangular piece of wood, about one foot long and four inches in diameter. On one end, metal corners were installed on each side. The sedile was pladed between Alina's tighs and fixed to the cross. Not with nails this time, but with long screws that Alexej drove through the metal corners and into the cross with a cordless screwdriver.

The silent tension among the spectators peaked as Alexej and Matt moved behind the cross and lifted it up. Alina was terrified as she slid over the rough wood. The base of the cross finally sunk into the hole in the ground and came to a sudden halt. Alina screamed as her body was slammed down by the imact and the nails bit even more into her flesh. She looked down on herself, saw her rips protruding under her stretched skin, her pussy lips spread apart by the splintery sedile and her bend knees that offered an undisturbed view on her exposed body. There was about a yard between her nailed feet and the grass. Alina was crucified!

While the miserable girl cried about the discomfort of her latest torment, Mistress Amanda stepped on stage. She carefully avoided the small puddle on the ground where Alina had wet herself during the whipping. The Mistress signaled something towards the house and seconds later, Emily, the Asian girl and the dark skinned girl came out. They walked through the garden and joined the Mistress on the stage, where they disposed of their work uniforms, presenting their naked bodies to everyone around.

"Let's give the star of our show a little break to acclimate herself with her new situation as hanging meat", Mistress Amanda spoke to the crowd, accompanied by their jeering laughter. "Now you all will have the chance to bid on her. If she is still alive by 8 pm, we will take her down and the highest bidder will receive her as personal slave. Please be aware, that she will remain here for up to three months for medical treatment."

Alexej reached her a wooden box, paper and pens. "If you want to make a bid, write it down together with your name on a paper, fold it and put it into the box. Your bids are binding. As always, all proceeds will go into charity."

A short moment of silence passed. Most of the guests were not watching Alina suffer on the cross now but lurking for the three naked slave girls who stood next to the Mistress.

"I bet you are wondering, what these three whores are doing here? To everyone who were not introduced to them yet, these are Emily, Yuna and Zarina", she explained as she touched each of the girls on their necks and pushed them a step forward. "They are my kitchen personell. I have heard some complaints about the food they prepared for you. The sushi disaster that Emily caused, the chicken that received too much spice from Yuna, and the bacon that Zarina burned this morning." Each kitchen slave received a lash with the flogger on the back by Alexej as their failures were mentioned by the Mistress.

"I am very sorry for this. And I will make sure, that all of them will be punished accordingly!", she explained while the kitchen slaves let their heads hang in despair. "However, they are more than willing to make up for the dissapoitment they brought over you. They are yours until noon. Then they will return to the kitchen and prepare dinner. Have fun now. And do not forget to place your bids for Alina!"

Mistress Amanda had barely finished her last sentence when the roaring mob stormed the stage and dragged the three helpless girls away. Alina watched in dismay as three large groups formed, one around each slave girl. The poor kitchen slaves fell victims to gang bangs and countless other villainies.

Emily was tied to the whipping post and received a fierce scourging with the flogger. Her cries for mercy fell on deaf ears. It only did not get worse for her, because Alexej had hidden away the barbed single tail whip.

Zarina found herself bent over the saw horse where her exposed holes where sodomized by various objects her violators retreived from around the garden. Empty bottles and candelabras from the buffet were the more harmless things that they inserted into her.

And Yuna was chased through the garden by smaller groups who hunted her down. "Run, piggy piggy!", they would mock her until she stumbled or collapsed in exhaustion. Whenever she was caught, the group tantalized her with a bunch of stinging nettles that someone had gathered in the small forest that framed the estate. The once snow white skin of the Asian girl was glowing red as they were done with her.

Not many of the guests seemed to be interested in buying Alina. Only a handful of bids were placed in the box with Victoria and the fat stinking boar being among the bidders. The others either estimated her chances of survival to be too low or they did not like Alina for other reasons. They openly discussed her as they stood in front of the cross and inspected her like she was cattle at an auction.

"Look at her skinny frame, she doesn't have any muscles on her. She wouldn't even survive a month on my farm." - "I bet after yesterday, her cunt and ass are all torn up and sloppy like the ones of an ugly old hooker." - "And she is terrible at giving blowjobs. I tried her out myself yesterday. You can't even sell her to the cheapest brothel like that!"

Alina listened to the humilitaing discussion taking place right in front of her while she endured the pain from the crucifixion. She tried moving as little as possible to avoid the nails destroying anymore of her flesh. Holding herself still went at the expense of her crotch that was squashed on the unyielding sedile by the weight of her own body.

The torment had made the thirst return. The sun was at its highest point in the cloudless sky now. Staked out like this, Alina felt like a steak on a grill while the sun roasted her skin. But the imminent sunburn was the smallest of her concerns, that was sure.

Alina desperately searched the garden and the distance for something or someone that would help her escape. She spotted Charlotte standing behind one of the manor's windows, following the vile events in the garden with a look of deep pity on her face. Even if she wanted to, Charlotte would never dare to stop this madness. Alina knew that she was way too scared of being harshly punished again.

But where was Tim? Ever since he had been knocked out and brought into the house, Alina was wondering what had happened to him. She did not know, that in the very same moment, Tim was tied to a chair in the basement, completely naked. A bare copper wire was knotted around his scrotum and another one had been inserted into his urethra. Two more wires were attached to alligator clamps that bit into his nipples. All the wires ran into a box with a crank on top. Boris turned the crank, sending electricity into the wires and savoring the sight of Tim writhing in his leather restraints, uttering high pitched screams as the electricity tortured him. The stimulation gave his victim an involuntary erection.

The boy had already told him everything he needed to know, but Boris had decided to allow himself a little more fun with his helpless victim before reporting to his boss. As he grew bored, Boris stood up and left Tim in the torture chamber, naked and restrained like he was.

Alina spotted him from her elevated position as he stepped into the garden and went straight to Mistress Amanda, traversing the orgy of cruelties that unfolded before him. She saw him talking to his brother and his boss, some steps away from the rest so that the others could not listen to their talk. Mistress Amanda finally nodded and sent the two brothers into the house. What was going to happen now?

"My dear friends, may I have your attention please?", she adressed the other guests. "I think my kitchen slaves have now understood that you can expect better work from them. Please release them now and let them return to their work stations so that they can prepare dinner for us."

The guests let the three slave girls go who quickly picked up their work uniforms and rushed off back into the house.

"Now, after we all enjoyed the day so far, I have to adress a rather unpleasant topic. Victoria, would you please join me on stage?"

The crowd fell silent. Everyone looked at Victoria who was standing amidsts them, still holding the fork in her hands that she had used to maltreat Zarina's anus just moments ago. She dropped the fork and climbed up to Mistress Amanda with stiff, robot-like movements.

"Victoria, where is your boyfriend?", Mistress Amanda asked.

"I do not know, I haven't seen him since yesterday", she replied, shaking her head, her face pale.

"Did you know that he tried to free her?", Mistress Amanda asked, pointing at the crucified Alina. Scattered catcalls emerged from the mob.

"He did what?", Victoria asked in honest confusion and rage.

"You heard me. Did you know he was actually her boyfriend? That is what he told us during the interrogation."

"Y...yes", Victoria stuttered. "But I thought he had broken up with her and was done with her. I did not know that he still had feelings for her. Please, you must believe me!"

"Oh, young love can be so confusing", Mistress Amanda said, feigning sympathy. "Let this be a lession to all of us who to bring into our circle. Only introduce people you trust! And now, bring the traitor before us so that we can decide on his fate!"

Everyone turned towards the house. A door opened and a naked boy was pushed out. His hands were cuffed behind his back and a ball gag was strapped tightly into his mouth. It was Tim.

To be continued.

Chapter 10: Doomed

Tim looked around hectically while Alexej and Boris held him in a tight grip and pushed him forward. Dried blood stuck in his hair where the beer glass had knocked him out the night before. His left eye was black and swollen from a hit he had collected during his interrogation. The other eye however was opened up wide and grasped the surreal scene he entered.

The guests, each looking at him with hate filled eyes, formed an alley to the stage where Mistress Amanda and Victoria waited. Next to the stage, there was Alina, crucified, held up by the nails and supported by the sedile. The shock and horror as they both saw each other for the first time in several hours were mutual. Alina knew that her naked and scourged body nailed to the cross was a frightening view. But she was just as shocked by Tim being paraded nude towards the stage. She felt the last straw of hope slipping away, knowing that there was no escape for both of them now.

Despite his resistance, Tim was unable to stop the two Russians from hieving him on the stage and securing him to the whipping post with his hands above his head. Alina remembered what had happened first to herself and then to the poor Emily as both of them had been tied there.

"Victoria", Mistress Amanda raised her voice. "I do believe you that you did not know your friend here would be up to something so stupid. But still, you are to blame, too!"

Victoria's face went pale. She alternatingly looked at Mistress Amanda, Tim, Alina and the other guests.

"Oh, don't worry", the Mistress clamed her. "Your redemption won't be as... corporal. At least not, if you can come up with a better idea to restore the trust of us all."

The color returned to Victoria's face. But still, she was visibly nervous. She took a moment to think, pacing up and down on the stage. Alina could not remember having seen her this clueless ever before. Under different circumstances, this could have been a little gratification for her.

Victoria suddenly stopped. Her trademark bitch smile had returned to her face. She walked over to Tim and gave him a sweeping kick into his balls. The gagged boy howled and reared up on his toes, then sunk back down, breathing heavily with tears filling his eyes. Victoria reached out her hand for the microphone.

"Whatever the highest bid is", she explained, pointing at the wooden box. "I will double it. And I want both of them to be tortured to death right here and right now!"

The mob was silent. Everyone looked at Mistress Amanda to hear her decision. She reclaimed the microphone. With a simple "I agree" from her side, the crowd exploded into a loud rumble of approval. Mistress Amanda waited until the noise had settled down. Then she gave Boris the order to remove Alina's sedile.

"There is no point in trying to keep her alive now. Let her suffer at the full extend!", she said as she gave him the electric screwdriver.

Boris wasted no time to get over to Alina's cross and remove the screws that held up the sedile. Then he ripped the wood away, making sure that it scraped through her sensible pussy lips one last time before its support left the poor girl forever. Alina slumped down and was stopped by the sudden bite of the nails in her arms. An almost inhuman screech escaped her mouth as the steel made its way through the flesh and was finally stopped by the bones in her wrists.

Everyone around watched her, Tim in horror, the others in delight, while she settled down and hung from the cross. The muscles in her arms and legs strained under her skin and her thorax trembled with dramatic movements, since she had trouble to breath in this position.

Desperately trying to ease the pressure on her arms and shoulders, she pushed herself up, allowing the nails in her ankles to eat themselves through the flesh of her legs. Standing up like this was not only incredibly painful, but even more fatiguing than just hanging from the cross. After a few moments, the strength left her legs and Alina had no choice but to sink back down again, just to restart the infernal circle of agony and exhaustion.

"What you are witnessing, my dear friends, is the legendary crux dance", Mistress Amanda analyzed for the onlookers. "Alina will continue trying to find a position that eases the pain and allows her to rest for a moment. But she will only find out, that her new position is just as uncomfortable and just as tiresome as the one before."

"Now that the skinny bitch is dancing, why not make her boyfriend dance, too?", Boris asked and swung the single tail whip that he had picked up while returning to the whipping post. Under the cheering of the mob, Tim received more than 50 lashes by the whip that laid bloody stripes all over his torso and legs everytime it hit him. He tried to get away from the dire instrument by jumping and turning around was much as the short chain allowed, but neither Boris nor Alexej ever missed a hit as they tag teamed in torturing him. Every time the leather and the metal dug through his flesh, he mourned into his gag. As the last hit him right across his penis, it was a high pitched shriek that he screamed out.

"You scream like a girl. You are a little bitch, just like your sweetheart over there", Boris taunted him as Tim hung limply in the chains.

Tim watched his girlfriend struggle on the cross. Alina looked back at him in misery. The whipping post and the floor around it had turned red from all the blood that the lashes had drawn there today. Despite her own suffering, she pitied Tim who weakly struggled to get back on his feet, but kept slipping on the floor that was soaked with sweat, urine and blood from the three unfortunate victims that the whipping post had seen today. In the end, it was because of her, that he had been dragged into this.

"Fuck him like the little lass he is!", someone from the guests suggested.

Alexej and Boris smiled, nodding at each other. They removed Tim from the whipping post and dragged him over to the sawhorse. Tim was still weakened from the scourging and did not fight back.

"Anyone who wants to try a boy for change?", Boris asked after Tim had been tied down on the sawhorse, forced into a position where he unwillingly presented his exposed anus and his dangling genitals to the spectators. But no one stepped forward.

"How about you, Victoria?", the Mistress suggested.

Victoria, who had left the stage and hidden among the crowd, suddenly found herself in the center of everyone's attention again. She was puzzled at first, but as Mistress Amanda held up the hammer they had used to nail Alina to the cross, she understood. With a sadistic smile on her face, she approached Mistress Amanda, accepted the hammer and knelt down next to the trembling Tim. She placed the lower end of the mallet's shaft at Tim's sphincter and pushed. She only managed to insert the dry wood an inch deep, but it already made her victim groan in discomfort.

"I think I will need some lube", she announced as she withdrew the hammer from Tim's anus. Alexej readily offered her the bottle of lubricant that had been used the evening before. But Victoria shook her head. "Thank you, but I don't need it. I think, our little whimp here has brought some lube of his own."

Saying that, Victoria grabbed Tim's flaccid penis and massaged it. Although he clearly was not in the mood for a handjob right now, he cold not resist his basic instincts and his member had grown into a full erection within moments. Victoria openly enjoyed bringing this humiliation over him, massaging his balls while she jerked him off. Tim started to groan and twitch in his restraints. Victoria caught his ejaculate with her free hand and smeared the semen all over his anus and the hammer shaft.

It slid in a lot easier at the second attempt. Victoria pumped it in and out until she had sunken the hammer all the way up to the metal. Tim moaned and cried as his anus was ravaged by the raw wood. He jumped in the unforgiving shackles that held him down, unsuccessfully trying to disengage himself from the sawhorse.

Alina watched the scene and sobbed. After hours of being crucified in the blazing sun, she had accepted that a disgraceful and agonizing death was awaiting her somewhere in the very near future. But after the bravery Tim had shown trying to rescue her, she found it unfair that he was about to meet a fate that was just as cruel as hers. She was shocked about herself when the thought crossed her mind, that as long as everyone wanted to see him tortured, they would not inflict new pain to her.

Between her turns of sodomizing Tim's butt, Victoria paused now and then and put the hammer aside to give him a forceful kick in his balls. Boris participated in the torture by shocking Tim's genitals with the taser. Victoria pulled out the hammer one last time and displayed it for everyone to see. Feces and blood covered the shaft.

"Look what a mess he made", she protested in played outrage.

With the help of Boris, she turned the platform with the sawhorse around so that Tim was facing the mob again. Victoria unbuckled the ballgag and let Tim spit it out, just to hold the smeared hammer in front of his face.

"Lick it clean!", she demanded, but Tim pressed his lips together and shook his head.

"Fuck you! I should have never trusted you! This is all your fault!", he croaked back.

"Oh Tim", Victoria replied. "Is it my fault if you are so gullible? It is you who brought this upon you. And now it is your girlfriend's turn."

She picked up the dirty hammer, left the stage and walked over to Alina. With the shaft still wet and Alina's pussy still oozing semen and blood, it was easy for Victoria to ram it into the crucified girl's vagina. Alina danced on the cross, searching for a position where her defiler and arch enemy could not reach her, but there was none. She just hung too low. The hammer ripped open old wounds and tore new ones as it ravaged first her front and then her back.

With the gag removed, Tim protested against the latest torment of his girlfriend. His initial demands, delivered in vehement orders accompanied by all kinds of insults, turned into futile begging as the ravaging went on. He was eventually silenced by Boris who tasered him until he passed out.

The sun was starting to set and Alina's wailing faded. The torture, the inflicted injuries, the stressfull position on the cross, the deprivation of water and food and all the other hostilities she had experienced in the last 24 hours had taken their toll. It was like a thick veil was covering her, shielding her from the world around. She barely registered how Boris walked towards the cross, carrying a large sledgehammer.

"Move aside, Victoria. I am going to crush her pelvis!", he said as he raised the heavy tool.

A shot was fired nearby. Everyone in the garden looked into the direction the noise had come from.

"Drop the hammer!", a man in a black overall, a bullet proof vest and a helmet screamed from one side of the garden. His machine pistol was raised and pointed directly at Boris. The Russian complied, letting the sledge hammer fall into the grass and lifting up his hands to show he was unarmed. Some of the guests followed his example, others ran off and scattered across the garden, seeking cover and hiding in the forest around the estate.

Two groups of equally heavily armored men with guns stormed the garden. One group was accompanied by Charlotte who seemed somehow displaced in her simple working clothes among the elite units.

"Her and him, too!", Charlotte instructed them, pointing at Alexej and Mistress Amanda. The last thing Alina saw was Victoria being pushed to the side and Boris being pinned down on the floor by three of the masked men. Then she faded into darkness.

To be continued.

Chapter 11: Saved

Alina and Tim were lucky that the only one present at the local police station on this Sunday evening was the new intern. Not only that he had not been introduced to Mistress Amanda's deals with the authorities yet. When he received Charlotte's emergency call about two captive persons being tortured by a cult-like group, he panicked, jumped several official reporting channels and directly dispatched two federal elite units that were specialized for hostage situations.

When the police chief was informed about the situation, he immediately fired the intern for his insubordination. On his way home, the intern had an "accident" with his bike that he did not survive. Mistress Amanda and her two henchman were released less than two hours after their arrest.

That was too late however to reclaim their two former captives who had already been transported to the next hospital. The appearance of two naked teenagers, almost tortured to death, raised questions among everyone who was not informed. But a scapegoat was quickly found: A local weirdo who lived in an isolated house together with his mentally disabled wife. It came in all too handy for the cover-up that both of them were shot by the police when they resisted arrest.

Alina spent the next 10 days after their rescue in an artificial coma, battling a septic shock and multiple inner bleedings. It came close to a miracle that she survived. But when she woke up in her hospital bed and discovered all the tubes and cables running from various machines to her body and felt the aching in her bandaged wrists and ankles, she knew that her nightmare was not over and probably never would be.

Tim rushed into her hospital room the minute the medical staff had left. Other than Alina, who was dressed only in a simple gown, he wore normal clothes. His black eye had faded and the swelling had subsided. There was a pale spot on the back of his head where the wound from the beer glass had been stitched up. And when he walked, he spread his legs a bit further apart than usual.

For a moment, he just stood in front of her bed in silence. Then he jumped forward and hugged her. Alina returned the hug and they both started crying, happy about having survived this unimaginable ordeal.

Their reunion was disturbed by a small greasy man in a suit. He introduced himself as the lawyer of Mrs. Amanda Charles. Then he opened the aluminium suitcase he carried with him and presented the contents to Alina and Tim. It was an insane amount of money he offered them and all he demanded in return was that they would stick to the official story. Both accepted, well knowing that the alternative was probably a 9mm hiding in the jacket of the lawyer. Or being abducted and waking up in one of the basement cells again.

Alina's parents visited her the next day. They claimed how worried they had been all the time, but Alina could smell a hint of the expensive parfume her mother only used when they went to another extravagant art show or a pointless meet and greet. When she got her phone back, there was only one missed call by her father and two by her mother, compared to the 57 missed calls by her sister Amy.

After Alina had returned home from the hospital, she confronted her parents about gambling with her and Amy's lives for prosperity. Neither one was able to come up with a convincing answer. Alina wouldn't have accepted it anyways.

After her newly flourishing friendship with Tim had turned into a solid relationship over the next months, Alina moved out from home and took a little apartment together with him. Discussing their options as a couple, they decided to use their bribe to buy an old secluded farm house. This was the place where they hoped to start a new life and leave the horrors they had outlasted in the past.

The money was enough that they could afford to lead a comfortable life without ever having to work. They put a lot of their time into refurbishing the old house. While they were able to wipe away the ghosts of the house's past together with the decade-old dust and cobwebs, their own ghosts remained with them.

Alina never learned who was responsible for their rescue. But in her heart she knew, that it had been Charlotte who had finally sacrificed herself to save two other lives, well knowing about the consequences of her disobediance.

The survivor guilt was strong with Alina. She experienced recurring nightmares were she wandered alone through a dense forest until she found a clearing. There she would find Charlotte, crucified as she had been, but with her skin flayed from her body and her eyes gouged out. Emily, Yuna, Zarina and the other slaves from the house where standing around the cross, mourning her. Just as Alina approached the scene, she would feel herself being grabbed from behind by Alexej and Boris. Then Mistress Amanda appeared from behind the cross, holding up a hammer and nails, saying "Look who came back for more!".

It was at this point of the dream where Alina would finally wake up sweating and screaming, and then she spend the rest of the night awake, crying in Tim's arms. Moments like these taught her again and again that a part of her had been rescued. But another part of her would never leave that garden.

Epilogue - 10 Years Later

Woken up by the bright sunlight breaching through the gap between the curtains, Alina turned around in her bed and looked at Tim who lay beside her. He was already awake.

"Good morning. And happy birthday!", he smiled to her before he gave her a kiss and got up.

Alina watched him as his naked body arose from the bed and her lover went over to the wardrobe to pick some clothes. The day was promising to become the hottest one of the year so far and so he settled with a simple shirt and shorts. After dressing, Tim turned around and gazed upon the naked form of his wife laying between the sweat soaked sheets of their bed.

"I will prepare your birthday present now. Join me in the garden in 20 minutes", he smiled and walked out of the door.

Alina returned the smile. But after he had left, her smile faded as she thought about the white stripes on the skin of Tim's muscular upper body. They were all that remained from the abuse he had endured 10 years ago.

Her own marks went a little further. She was reminded of that every morning when she got up and looked at herself in the large mirror on the wall. In addition to her own whip marks, the scars from the wounds that the nails had torn into her wrists and ankles were still clearly visible. And they always would be, the doctors had said. But the damage was not limited to the surface. The nails had permanently destroyed most of the nerves in her hands. She only could move the fingers on her right hand with the greatest effort. And the fingers on her left hand would not react at all. The crucifixion had made a cripple out of her, she bitterly thought as she left the bed and limped towards the bathroom.

It was the morning of her 28th birthday. Exactly ten years ago, her day had started just like this, with her insepcting herself in the mirror, not liking what she saw. She remembered the horrors she had experienced on that day and in the days after that.

The warm water of her morning shower washed the sweat of the last night away but it could not undo the malice that had formed from her memories and had settled in her mind. The desire for a brutal revenge.

But it was never going to happen like she had imagined. After trusting Tim with her dark fantasies, they had been able to locate the Charles manor. They had been there on several secret trips, spying on the estate. But it was guarded too well, with an impenetrable electric fence running around it and several security guards on patrol. Neither Tim nor Alina could bring up the courage to ever enter that house again. The chance of being caught was way too big. And both of them understood what being caught meant.

So instead of Mistress Amanda, a substitute penitent had to suffice. And they had found one. Alina thought about the woman who had been their guest in the last three months. Locked away in the basement of the house, the woman had endured unimaginable terrors. It had been mostly Alina who had channeled all the fear, all the sorrow, all the hate she carried with herself into unspeakable acts of torment and mutilation. But Tim had been eager to help, too. Alina savored the memories of the last months like a sip of sweet red wine as she slipped into a light white dress and stepped outside.

Tim was already waiting for her. The abused woman stood next to him. She was naked. A reeking crust of filth covered her skin that had turned pale during her captivity in the basement. Her lips were dry and brittle from the constant dehydration. She had emacinated from the minimum of food she had received. Only her breasts had kept their size, but that was because of the silicone in them.

The woman was shaking, not only out of fear but also due to the pain she was still experiencing. She was shackled in heavy chains that were connected to several piercings that had been forcefully driven through her nipples, her clitoris and her labia, pulling on them mercilessly. She had troubles standing still, probably since Alina had burned the soles of her feet with a blowtorch the other day.

As the woman spotted Alina, she tried to lament her usual cries for mercy. But the ball gag that was strapped tightly into her mouth prevented her from speaking any intelligable words. Alina approached her and ran her still working hand over her bald head. They had shaved off the woman's long blonde hair the day before.

The woman's shivering grew out of control als Alina caressed various spots of her body. She stopped at the woman's crotch and played with her pussy lips until some drops of urine ran over her hand.

"I think you are actually enjoying this, you little filthy slut! You even squirted over me!", Alina said with a mean grin. "Do you remember these words? You said them to me almost ten years ago. And now it is time to celebrate another anniversary."

Tugging on the chains, Alina and Tim led the woman around the house. The view back here was amazing. The house was located on top of a small hill and offered a beautiful panorama over wide meadows and a lake, sorrounded by mountains. But the center of attention was an empty cross that waited in the garden.

"What a nice morning!", Alina turned to the woman. "This is the perfect day for a crucifixion, don't you think, Victoria?"

The End.

A tremendous story. Something for all sensitivities, including a bit for my vengeful nature. Accordingly, having been rescued would much have enjoyed seeing our two lovers able to devise appropriate retribution for Amanda and her henchmen. That would have been an added desert.

A tremendous story. Something for all sensitivities, including a bit for my vengeful nature. Accordingly, having been rescued would much have enjoyed seeing our two lovers able to devise appropriate retribution for Amanda and her henchmen. That would have been an added desert.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed the story!

I thought a lot about how I wanted to finish the story. From the start, I only knew that Alina would be rescued and would have to live with her trauma. Everything else came while writing the closing chapters.

I did not like the idea of Alina hunting down all of her defilers in the style of 'I Spit on Your Grave'. That would have been somehow unrealistic and would have missed the point I wanted to make. Just like in reality, the really bad guys tend to get away with their sins.

P.S.:

But, of course, I would love it, too, to be tortured to death on the cross. The only blemish of this story is - for me - that Alina didn`t die in excruciating pain, but with dignity on her cross. Then this story would have been perfect . . .

Christus

Back
Top Bottom