The Crux Contest

Go to CruxDreams.com
This rarely goes well...

Thanks to Kathy and and all her fans for reading this!
My pleasure and thank you for writing it , well done!!!!
WELL, I GOT IN ONLY AT THE END, AND RACED THROUGH A BIT, AND I DIDN'T EVEN "GET THE GIRL" AT THE END. ALL THESE NARROW ESCAPES AND RESCUES ARE REALLY LETTING THE SIDE DOWN, I THINK, SPEAKING PROFESSIONALLY OF COURSE. ANYWAY, I'M OFF TO PROPERLY READ THIS (IF ONLY TO SEE WHERE IT ALL WENT WRONG).

Don't mind him. He's always a bit sore when he thinks he's got a date, and then the girl jilts him by actually surviving.:rolleyes::doh:
Good story, as always Tree, and it's nice to see Kathy take a starring role. :clapping::beer:flower3

We may still need to see her executed for plotting revenge. Stay around...
I'd say something like "do they never learn", except they don't really get a chance, with some of us writing them into impossible situations. Now Eul and Barb are quite good at writing themselves into perilous and often fatal predicaments, so perhaps the answer is "no, they never do learn." :D

I'd say something like "do they never learn", except they don't really get a chance, with some of us writing them into impossible situations. Now Eul and Barb are quite good at writing themselves into perilous and often fatal predicaments, so perhaps the answer is "no, they never do learn." :D

If you don’t
At first succeed
Try, try again
:p

Back
Top Bottom