The Crux Contest

Go to CruxDreams.com
Kathy has been crucified for more than three hours. The crowd thins out somewhat as the best part of the ‘show’ is over and they leave before midafternoon heat gets too warm. Others go to the vendors’ booths to get food and cold drinks. Even with a good crowd remaining Kathy hangs alone from her cross.
c 0068 a.jpg
There is no relief from the pain. My body stretches my arms yet the spikes hold fast. My feet buzz with pain but I can do nothing for them. The weight of my body compresses my chest and makes breathing difficult. And when I do manage a gulp of air it is tinted with the scent of the vendors’ barbeque. It smells nice but I will not taste any. I ate my last meal of dungeon gruel sometime yesterday. I am hungry already and that will only grow worse.

I need to move. With a pained grunt I push up with legs.

crux kathy 001.jpg
Damn, this hurts but for a moment or two I can breathe more easily. The crowd laughs at my struggle. They can all go to hell.

My back is being shredded by the stipe. If this is premium French crucifixion wood I’d hate to feel what the northwestern Arkansas timber would feel like.

crux 300 A.jpg
The crowd thins as the afternoon wears on. They start heading down the hill to visit the restaurants and pubs in Little Brampton. I remain hanging from cross. The agony of my crucifixion will not end until death pays its visit.
crux Kathy 012.jpg
-Kathy

Kathy has been crucified for more than three hours. The crowd thins out somewhat as the best part of the ‘show’ is over and they leave before midafternoon heat gets too warm. Others go to the vendors’ booths to get food and cold drinks. Even with a good crowd remaining Kathy hangs alone from her cross.
View attachment 746738
There is no relief from the pain. My body stretches my arms yet the spikes hold fast. My feet buzz with pain but I can do nothing for them. The weight of my body compresses my chest and makes breathing difficult. And when I do manage a gulp of air it is tinted with the scent of the vendors’ barbeque. It smells nice but I will not taste any. I ate my last meal of dungeon gruel sometime yesterday. I am hungry already and that will only grow worse.

I need to move. With a pained grunt I push up with legs.

View attachment 746736
Damn, this hurts but for a moment or two I can breathe more easily. The crowd laughs at my struggle. They can all go to hell.

My back is being shredded by the stipe. If this is premium French crucifixion wood I’d hate to feel what the northwestern Arkansas timber would feel like.

View attachment 746735
The crowd thins as the afternoon wears on. They start heading down the hill to visit the restaurants and pubs in Little Brampton. I remain hanging from cross. The agony of my crucifixion will not end until death pays its visit.
View attachment 746737
-Kathy
Nobody does crux like Tree, and doesn't Kathy look gooooooooooood!! :)

The day seems to have lasted forever. The torture of the cross becomes more intolerable with each passing minute yet death does not come. My breasts which attracted both men and women are now just lead weights making it harder to take air into my lungs.
crux 344 B.jpg
I never thought I would be crucified. I gambled on winning a million dollars and now am waiting… no, wanting… to die. Darkness is coming.
crux 234 b.jpg
I begin to panic. I don’t know if I can take the night stretched on the cross as I am!
crux kathy 008.gif
The sun sets before me. I have no options. I am the prisoner of this cross until I die.
crux 021 b.jpg
The sun sets and a single floodlight illuminates me as hang crucified. The spikes still hurt but now I suffer the chill of night after the wrath of the day’s heat.
crux 242.jpg
Yes, at this time I beg death to come but it does not. In the darkness I feel my blood trickle down my arms and the sides of my ribs. It is just a trickle. I won’t bleed to death any time soon.
crux 290 B.jpg
I try to relieve myself but end up with shit stuck between my buns. At least when I piss I missed my feet. It is going to be a long night.
crux 384 A.jpg
So night is here. My nipples stand tumescent in the air. The floodlight is shut off (don’t ask me when; if I was wearing a watch I couldn’t look at it!) and I hang from my spikes waiting for Jollyrei.
crux 011 A.jpg
There is nothing else to do…

-Kathy

The agony of my crucifixion will not end until death pays its visit.
crux Kathy 012.jpg
-Kathy
Please hurry Jollyrei and end my suffering!!!!!!!!!!
THIS DOES PRESENT A DILEMMA. ON THE ONE HAND, I DON'T WANT TO PROLONG SUFFERING. ON THE OTHER HAND, YOU ARE QUITE ARTISTICALLY HUNG THERE, AND WELL... :very_hot: :devil:

During the night the full moon rises. Kathy awakes from a nap and panics at her plight.

crux kathy 008.gif

My god, just let me die! I can’t take this torture anymore! But Jollyrei does not visit yet. I shuffle about to find relief from the pain only to find more.

crux kathy 006.jpg

I cry out “Let this be over!”

crux 313 d.jpg

But it doesn’t end. For want of a million dollars I instead hang naked nailed to this damn cross waiting to die.

-Kathy

The first glow of morning breaks. Kathy has been crucified for eighteen hours and is showing the wear the cross has taken on her.

crux 373 e.jpg

As the sun rises Tree walks up the hill wondering if Kathy made it through the night.

crux 406 A.jpg

Kathy is hardly dead. She glares down at Tree and says “You bastard! You made sure I will suffer as long as possible before I die!”

crux 226 c.jpg

Tree pulls a flack out of his pocket and drinks his breakfast takes a drink. He replies “I did my part. It’s up to you to die…”

At 10 AM Saturday Kathy is removed from the cross. She is laid on a cloth where she lies still. Her pierce feet and wrists don’t move.

bodies 014.jpg

Suddenly her chest heaves and she groans “Am I dead?”

Tree lights a Marlboro and says “You are quite alive. The contract was for you to be crucified for twenty-four hours. You where crucified for a day and survived. An ambulance will be here soon to take you to a hospital to patch you up.”

And thus Kathy Summer served her sentence. Her broken bones in her feet are mended and the wounds from the spikes are carefully closed. Kathy spends six weeks in a Cruxtonian sanatorium. She looks marvelous.

owp 258.jpg

I will get back at all those who crucified me. They will all be sorry for what they have done to me!

-Kathy

One can only hope Kathy reconsiders this folly…

The end

Tree

At 10 AM Saturday Kathy is removed from the cross. She is laid on a cloth where she lies still. Her pierce feet and wrists don’t move.

View attachment 747714

Suddenly her chest heaves and she groans “Am I dead?”

Tree lights a Marlboro and says “You are quite alive. The contract was for you to be crucified for twenty-four hours. You where crucified for a day and survived. An ambulance will be here soon to take you to a hospital to patch you up.”

And thus Kathy Summer served her sentence. Her broken bones in her feet are mended and the wounds from the spikes are carefully closed. Kathy spends six weeks in a Cruxtonian sanatorium. She looks marvelous.

View attachment 747715

I will get back at all those who crucified me. They will all be sorry for what they have done to me!

-Kathy

One can only hope Kathy reconsiders this folly…

The end

Tree
I'm really happy Kathy survived!
To please Rias, could not you give her for example the "golden nail" to reward her magnificent performance?

Back
Top Bottom