The Crux Contest

Go to CruxDreams.com
The ten finalists are prepared for the next round of the Crux Contest as we shall explore. The finalists are photographed for a preview if they ‘win’ the crucifixion.

This is most humiliating! I am dressed in only a minimal loincloth and some form of a crown of thorns. My hands are bound behind my back.

please i-wait-for-my-punishment.jpg

The photographer makes lewd remarks about how I look. He enjoys telling me the crowd will enjoy watching me carry my cross then see me hanging from it. He frees my wrists and hands me three spikes. I look at the heavy spikes and ask “Is these what they would nail me to the cross with?”

pls-use-these-for-me.jpg

“I’m told these are smaller than the ones they are going to bigger and have square shanks.”

Shit! I shouldn’t worry though. I am going to win the million dollars.

-Kathy

The next step is to eliminate seven of the ten finalists. They are brought out with their wrists bound behind their backs and wearing iron collars.

slave sale 52.jpg

One by one seven women are eliminated from the final round. As each one is eliminated, they lose their chance at the million dollars… and the possibility of being crucified!

Were they relieved or disappointed? Their wrists were freed and the collars were removed from their necks. Their last ‘official’ task of the contest was to stand naked before the crowd and the RR Video Production cameras as other were cut from the final trio.

slave sale 74.jpg

Well, I am in the final ‘cut’. I go home with a nice prize and all expenses paid, win a million dollars, or am crucified to entertain the crowd and make RR Video Productions a ton of money. That is me on your left…

-Kathy

Kathy and the two other finalists await the last stage of the contest…

slave sale 56.jpg

The first place is obviously the most enviable but, in this contest, would you take the risk of finishing second and ending naked, exposed to die nailed to a cross?

It would add a lot of spice to the Olympics, wouldn't it? Gold medal for the winner, cross for the 2nd place. Imagine all those fit young strong bodies writhing next to the podium.

ithink idont like end any contests on second or 3rd place

You strive for 1st, Rias, and that is commendable. But can you guarantee it?

Someone wrote a story years ago on the old Crux site about a contest for the hand of a king(?) in marriage. The women who didn't pass the early stages were awarded men of noble but lesser stature. A small group passed to the final round, the most beautiful and accomplished. These were all crucified, with the one who endured longest winning and becoming his bride. The others died on the cross. It was actually a very touching and erotic story. Anyone else remember it?

Last edited:
You strive for 1st, Rias, and that is commendable. But can you guarantee it?

Someone wrote a story years ago on the old Crux site about a contest for the hand of a king(?) in marriage. The women who didn't pass the early stages were awarded men of noble but lesser stature. A small group passed to the final round. These were all crucified, with the one who endured longest winning and becoming his bride. It was actually a very touching and erotic story. Anyone else remember it?
[/QUOTE]
idk but like be on 1st place on contests, also better reward always on 1st places, and me got little angry when end on 2nd or 3rd places or not any shiny or nice reward :oops: also married whaat ??/:oops:

It was great making it to the finals , I wonder if there is something I could do to make sure I win?
My dear Kathy,
I wish you to win but here the jury is very biased and likes to see you naked on your cross.
(Of course you can not find a better show, you are the number one for the crucifixion.)
Also, good luck but, knowing the author, I see you rather finish second.
Finally, we'll see, I hope to be surprised.

The drawing of the cards…

The three finalists will pick from three cards. One card is the ‘Free Pass’. This card earns the drawing woman $10,000 and her transportation paid. The second card earns the drawing woman her crucifixion. The third card wins the drawing woman the million-dollar prize.

By random drawing Kathy gets to pick her card first. She slowly scans the back of the three cards.

punish 001 i.jpg

Which card will she draw?

Back
Top Bottom